PDA

View Full Version : File?

Chamberly
06-01-2013, 01:30 AM
DevNet: Welcomed by server: LEVEL=CTF-BathroomsEQ1 LONE=0
Log: Resolving UnrealKillers.com | UnrealTournament 1999 GOTY Community (http://www.unrealkillers.com)...
DevNet: Receiving package 'Organic'
Log: Resolved UnrealKillers.com | UnrealTournament 1999 GOTY Community (http://www.unrealkillers.com) (184.170.132.98)
Critical: appError called:
Critical: Assertion failed: !Reader.AtEnd() [File:..\..\Core\Inc\FCodec.h] [Line: 324]
Critical: Windows GetLastError: The operation completed successfully. (0)
Exit: Executing UObject::StaticShutdownAfterError
Exit: Executing UWindowsClient::ShutdownAfterError
Exit: UGalaxyAudioSubsystem::ShutdownAfterError
Log: DirectDraw End Mode
Exit: UD3D9RenderDevice::ShutdownAfterError
Critical: FCodecHuffman::Decode
Critical: FCodecFull::Code
Critical: FCodecFull::Decode
Critical: UDownload::DownloadDone
Critical: UHTTPDownload::Tick
Critical: TickDownload
Critical: UNetConnection::Tick
Critical: UNetDriver::TickFlush
Critical: UNetPendingLevel::Tick
Critical: TickPending
Critical: UGameEngine::Tick
Critical: UpdateWorld
Critical: MainLoop
Exit: Exiting.
Uninitialized: Name subsystem shut down
Uninitialized: Log file closed, 06/01/13 01:23:48

This is pulled out of my client log. I can't get into the server according to this. It will download, say completed, then crashed asap. I know there is a other Organic file but 1 of them is real bad and just cause crashes. I have no Organic in my UT folder whatsoever, so hopefully I can get it into a cache manually. This Organic file is a problem maker for me. I would like some help please.

Edit: I was able to get in by using one of the Organic.umx file I had in backup somewhere. It's file size is 1.22 MB.

SAM
06-01-2013, 06:12 AM
Thanks for reporting. Will remove maps that use organic.Umx

Higor
06-02-2013, 12:59 PM
Another ape that tainted old redirects and servers with a corrupted version of Organic.umx
Result?
Thousands of UT clients with the corrupted file while old Unreal fans suffer from file mismatches.

Had somebody bothered to validate those music files YEARS ago we wouldn't have these issues, at least my sgRestart map does force a valid Unreal4.umx now (taken directly from Unreal CD)

Chamberly
06-02-2013, 04:36 PM
I'm not sure which Organic.umx is an actual default size like the one I posted, but there were an old sniper map made by someone who had the mismatch made and I ended up dealing with that. But that was nut...

So just to be sure if that map is using the default organic.umx then it's all good... b/c I don't know if I am using a back up of a mismatch file organic.umx or default one.

Higor
06-02-2013, 04:39 PM
SAM
Give me the map list, I'll change the song and review them (fixing bugs and add path nodes).

SAM
06-03-2013, 02:35 PM
Will Higor

Chamberly, which server was this?

Chamberly
06-03-2013, 09:27 PM
Chamberly, which server was this?

I went to look for the server, but it don't seem to be there anymore. It's a sniper server called [KISS].

Forgot what's it meaning, but it's not about kissing or the KISS band. lol...

SAM
06-05-2013, 03:22 PM
So it wasn't on our servers? ....why you reporting here then lol

Chamberly
06-06-2013, 12:30 AM
So it wasn't on our servers? ....why you reporting here then lol

Oh I thought you were asking me where did I first starting having mismatch of the organic file. My bad.

This log coming from your siege server... and at that time I didn't have any Organic file in my ut.