NW3 Ultra Gore SSE [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : NW3 Ultra Gore SSE

Feralidragon
06-01-2013, 07:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk2QmeoLwH8

NW3 Ultra Gore SSE (Special Standalone Edition):
This is a release for Unreal Tournament concerning the new NW3 gore system.
It's called SSE given that it uses Nali Weapons 3 technology and features but it does not need Nali Weapons 3 to run at all, thus it can run with anything: normal weapons, NW3 (of course), ZP, Instagib, RX, etc...
It runs in any gametype, it can be customized from the server or the client, and all the gore effects run on the client alone thus not affecting the server itself at all.

Download: NWUltraGoreSSEb.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/download/usoodrzf1a5zz4z/NWUltraGoreSSEb.zip)

Enjoy :)

|uK|kenneth
06-01-2013, 08:20 PM
rofl that blood.

Dr.Flay
06-01-2013, 11:48 PM
To quote Captain Spaulding;
"God-damned-motherf*cker got blood on my best clown suit"

|uK|Chronox
06-02-2013, 12:37 AM
been looking for gore this awesome, can it be run with moregore mutator at the same time ?

Thx Feral !

Shotman
06-02-2013, 01:50 AM
I could just imagine a vampire playing this.

kushface
06-02-2013, 04:02 AM
Epic gore my friend!!!

UT-Sniper-SJA94
06-02-2013, 07:17 AM
Play andaction insta with this mod :)

Chamberly
06-02-2013, 07:41 AM
Dead bodies hanging from the ceiling... this should make a horror movie... LOL

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
06-02-2013, 05:43 PM
WOW

nice gore effects!!!
i can play with this gore enable on all servers?

SAM
06-03-2013, 02:50 PM
This is amazing work Feralidragon!

I wonder if adding this to siege would be a good idea...although if someone is still alive after being hit, does the person leave a trail of blood? If so, that might be tacticaly disadvantage

Feralidragon
06-03-2013, 03:14 PM
been looking for gore this awesome, can it be run with moregore mutator at the same time ?
Yes. Some people have already tried it and had no problems whatsoever (including the actual MoreGore developer).

I wonder if adding this to siege would be a good idea...although if someone is still alive after being hit, does the person leave a trail of blood? If so, that might be tacticaly disadvantage
This mod only acts upon someone's death, so trails and such won't be seen, just a very messy murder scene. xD
Furthermore, the gore amount can be set from the server. The mod comes with documentation for admins (and players who like to play around with the settings), so you can customize it fully (even disable certain kinds of gore if you wish).
Whoever "disagrees" with the gore settings in the server, can install the mod, go to its menu and set it to override the server settings and apply his own, and then that player will be able to play either without gore or with even more gore.

Given that the effects are fully client-side, the server shouldn't even twitch with this mod. :)
I wonder how would this look like at the IG DM server... :P

SAM
06-03-2013, 03:16 PM
Good stuff I'll put it on the instagib servers...I think. But then again I'm not sure since people might complain they can't see anything lol

Given that the effects are fully client-side, the server shouldn't even twitch with this mod. :)
I wonder how would this look like at the IG DM server... :P

Yes, the DM server is perfect

A^3
06-03-2013, 07:19 PM
Nice work Ferali.

Feralidragon
02-22-2014, 07:28 PM
UPDATE (version B): Here it is, a new fixed and improved version.

Download: NWUltraGoreSSEb (http://www.mediafire.com/download/usoodrzf1a5zz4z/NWUltraGoreSSEb.zip)

Change log:

Features:
- Added option to tweak the lifespan of the blood “fog”
- Added option to disable the full body skeleton
- Added option to make the effects fully network-relevant (if someone is gibbed and you don't see it nor hear it, you won't see any remains once you get to the place if this setting is disabled)

Changes and enhancements:
- Corpses are now detected, so if you shoot a corpse, it will gib the same way as the player himself (this also fixes the gibbing with the Flak Cannon primary fire mode and others)

Bug fixes:
- Fixed blood decals in fog zones
- Fixed occasional glitch where gibs or a skeleton would appear but the victim body would remain intact
- Fixed occasional glitch where the victim would suffer a head explosion (headshot) but the head would remain (only in standard UT player models pre-Bonus Pack 4, the rest of the models have no “head-off” animation so those cannot be fixed)
- Fixed occasional huge slashes of lava in maps like CTF-LavaGiant and CTF-EternalCave
- Fixed the text localization of the menus, so they can now be translated to other languages

deluxeorgasm
02-23-2014, 02:26 AM
me likey =D

Keukeu
03-05-2014, 01:03 PM
Oh nice that blood lol :)