PDA

View Full Version : Global.Siege I

Moskva
06-06-2013, 06:04 PM
http://i.imgur.com/9fWVp8Y.jpg

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADIEEEEEEEEEES, APES AND GENTLEMEN.

I have the privilege, to announce you siege community, the raise of a new era, the global era.

It's been a while since the last siege event ended, so it is time to shoot_the_gunz once again.

This new season brings up a whole new concept for the community which I'm sure everyone will like, THE DEVELOPMENTAL MATCHES

The Development Match:

Only 2/5 of a teams top ranked players (salary) are eligible to play in the development match. The remaining players must be composed of bench players. A team could hypothetically play 5 bench players but no more than 2 starters.

Which means in single words, thanks to this, everyone gets a real chance of playing and collaborating for their teams.

So what are you waiting for and Sign Up As A PLAYER Here (http://www.globalunreal.com/#leagues/siege_i) !

PS: Many thanks to Chica for the site and the banner <3

Keith
06-06-2013, 06:51 PM
mlsg went to global ictf format?

Chamberly
06-06-2013, 07:18 PM
on the $ part, idk what to put so i put ()uPick.sg and it wouldn't accept it and it went to $0. lmao.

Moskva
06-06-2013, 07:40 PM
the $ part is not relevant right now

'Zac
06-06-2013, 08:19 PM
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAHHHHHHHH BOUT FUCKING TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chamberly
06-06-2013, 08:45 PM
the $ part is not relevant right now

ok, i wonder if that can be fixed... (who want a $0? LOL)

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
06-06-2013, 09:51 PM
I always found the $ to be ... well... um, shit basically

you cant put a price on people because for example i may be shit some maps (as proven today with pug, 2 decimated and 1 match i wiped out some nukers and defended well, most of this game is due to luck and forward thinking, doesnt mean you get it right every time, no one is consistent.)

no skill classes, no grades, let there be some captains that are not on a power trip and they think beyond that and pick teams so ALL teams involved are equal ish, that will make a good competition.

just my 2 cents while slightly intoxicated with vodka, if i have threatened adrian with a ban in the last 30 minutes, i dont remember it and apologise sarcastically. :)

Higor
06-06-2013, 10:29 PM
Siege requires a lot of intelligence on certain maps, which is why the likes of Scourge can easily climb to top scores (not insulting anyone lol).

Shotman
06-07-2013, 12:55 AM
I just feel development matches for Siege will be pointless since 70-80% of the public is $500 and under. Also most of the players from last season played, the only ones that didn't played were that ones having internet issues, school, personal stuff, or were banned

'Zac
06-07-2013, 10:30 AM
well if they know theyre gonna be out, then they cant sign up. simple. in mid to the end of july im gonna go to florida with my cousins and i think this will be over by then ( about a month and a half )

|uK|LadyS
06-07-2013, 11:51 AM
Probably a stupid question but I'm gonna ask anyway, is it possible to spectate a game? I'm not very good at playing so I wouldn't be much help, but I like to watch and learn, and I would like to do that, so is it possible that I will be aloud to spec in games or not aloud? Just curious... :)

Shotman
06-07-2013, 12:27 PM
people arent allowed to spec the games only admins. However matches will be streamed by Rays i think, they will a provide a link.

Novak
06-07-2013, 12:31 PM
Probably a stupid question but I'm gonna ask anyway, is it possible to spectate a game? I'm not very good at playing so I wouldn't be much help, but I like to watch and learn, and I would like to do that, so is it possible that I will be aloud to spec in games or not aloud? Just curious... :)

Not a stupid question at all. Speccing games and players is definitely a way to learn and improve. Would suggest speccing certain players in public but also speccing pug games when they happen. Pug games are more competitive so you can learn more quickly and see useful strategies in action across the board. Also can use such instances to ask questions outside of the game to better understand what is going on.

Moskva
06-07-2013, 02:53 PM
Developmental matches are exactly for that, so you can feel the action of siege by getting involved and contributing to your team, plus thats right, we will have streams to get the action close to you

TDNConvict
06-07-2013, 05:43 PM
I just feel development matches for Siege will be pointless since 70-80% of the public is $500 and under. Also most of the players from last season played, the only ones that didn't played were that ones having internet issues, school, personal stuff, or were banned

You are completely wrong...maybe you don't understand the concept... thats like saying bench on basketball team doesn't matter

There was a lot of games last season that lower salary players showed for and didn't get to play. The whole point of the dev matches are to improve the lower salary players and get everyone involved so we get signups. If this season has the same activity as last dev matches will be awesome. Plus when it comes to rankings if you have an active dev team they can have a big impact.

Chamberly
06-08-2013, 01:25 AM
After the sign up, what's next?

PACO
06-08-2013, 04:29 PM
It has been a longstanding philosophical question.. what came first? The signups or the league? In July, we will put this question to rest and find out once and for all. Global Unreal (http://www.globalunreal.com) - stay tuned.

Cella
06-12-2013, 07:25 PM
drop me off the list

|uK|fleecey
06-12-2013, 08:02 PM
drop me off the list

stop crying over sw ban.. jesus, you can still play!

|uK|B|aZe//.
06-14-2013, 03:43 PM
someones pussy is hurting, this leagues gonna happen with or without you, tantrums and ultimatums from one player wont stop it, all that will happen is you will regret not playing lel

Cella
06-15-2013, 03:23 PM
mmmm i dont know why you think that I care about anything you say, ur pretty dead to me.

|uK|kenneth
06-15-2013, 04:00 PM
where's the love?

|uK|chiseller
06-15-2013, 10:56 PM
No happy ending in brokeback mountain?