PDA

View Full Version : granade launcher

i_remember_my
07-10-2013, 05:07 AM
Hello everyone, how are you? Well, I have a question for the new weapon, the grenade launcher, this goes for higor and all. It is impossible to visualize the type of grenades that I will use in bright places, it would be good to change the screen display, with a dot or arrow. to show me the type of grenade used.
do not change anything, just add.

Banny
07-10-2013, 06:26 AM
That's what I said earlier

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
07-10-2013, 09:16 AM
look at the ammo on the right when you have launcher, when you select the type, see what ammo amount it shows, not 100% but i think from top to bottom is normal grenade, EMP then flame/napalm at the bottom.

My personal view is it is massively overpowered and wrecks the game, the fire/ napalm especially, I like the emp idea though and the grenades like rocket launcher are fine, napalm needs to go, its ridiculous

like this, no one can move in base because the flames kill you, its so overpowered and IMO the napalm needs to go or dropped to 2-3 flame balls or w/e you want to call them.

this is what i am talking about

http://hof.site.nfoservers.com/DL/OPNapalm.jpg

Higor
07-10-2013, 01:46 PM
0001 build of SiegeIV already has the napalm touch damage reduced to 35-40 (don't remember).
So it won't instakill players anymore, unless you're actually hit by the grenade.

I'll also think another way to displaying the GL ammo too.

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
07-10-2013, 03:46 PM
the flames are bigger than the colision raidius, you can walk too easily over the flames, the only thing that you can't is go to center of flames

Higor
07-10-2013, 04:00 PM
AdRiaN;61452]the flames are bigger than the colision raidius, you can walk too easily over the flames, the only thing that you can't is go to center of flames
CollisionHeight=2
CollisionRadius=12

Very easily jumpable as well.

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
07-10-2013, 05:41 PM
2? lol i did not know this, nice :D

Moskva
07-10-2013, 08:52 PM
Might want to move the thread

but dont feel like doing it

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
07-11-2013, 11:45 AM
personally i would enjoy it more if it was buildings only that the flames show on, i mean look at that ss, its retarded how many there are and if their collision is so small then what is the point of so many mini fires everywhere??

should only be builds and players who get struck by the projectile and ignite IMO

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-11-2013, 02:31 PM
a "granade luncher"

sounds like some kinda food ritual JR_ALI would do at lunch time

i_remember_my
07-11-2013, 10:39 PM
I want to throw an idea for a new weapon and I ask in my post, I would like to change the Pulse Gun, Shock Rifle shot. What name you put that gun? which appears in the center of some maps. would be very good to add another weapon, the same, but since left, as the Enforcer double.
functions would be:
left click, shoot with the gun on the left.
right click, shoot with the right gun.
and finally the secondary fire such a key activates the secondary fire (enabled for both arms) to release the key the main trigger functions. I would design this weapon.

SAM
07-12-2013, 08:58 AM
What difference would there be if you could fire with right or left hand ?

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-12-2013, 06:46 PM
lol sounds like an amazing gun

what happens if you hold down both mouse clicks? JEJE

i_remember_my
07-12-2013, 10:37 PM
lol sounds like an amazing gun

what happens if you hold down both mouse clicks? JEJE

fire the two weapons at once lol

i_remember_my
07-12-2013, 10:56 PM

not if there is a difference or not, what I'm talking about is to use the full potential of unreal and add another weapon to the killer. I saw that it has created or designed neutron bombs, the launch grenades, etc..

.seVered.][
07-13-2013, 01:05 PM

If fired from the RIGHT hand.. the projectile bounces to the LEFT and if fired from the LEFT hand .. the projectile bounces to the RIGHT.. ..wait what are we talking about here?

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-13-2013, 03:21 PM
hidden fires from the center just below the crosshair

i_remember_my
07-13-2013, 03:45 PM
rightly saw this weapon old, higor lol
http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y463/Benja_Vallejos/Dibujo2_zps760151ac.png (http://s1276.photobucket.com/user/Benja_Vallejos/media/Dibujo2_zps760151ac.png.html)

i_remember_my
07-13-2013, 05:02 PM
[;61558']If fired from the RIGHT hand.. the projectile bounces to the LEFT and if fired from the LEFT hand .. the projectile bounces to the RIGHT.. ..wait what are we talking about here?

severed forgive me I did not confuse you, in this second page I refer to another weapon, one that considers some point design.

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
07-14-2013, 05:27 AM
is it just me or does anyone else think the grenade launcher spawns a hell of a lot more often than any other mid spawn item?

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-14-2013, 04:59 PM
[X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF};61572']is it just me or does anyone else think the grenade launcher spawns a hell of a lot more often than any other mid spawn item?

this, including the flamethrower

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
07-14-2013, 05:08 PM
I would rather see more mid to high RU crystals for at least the first 20 mins of a match. just my opinion, flame and grenade within the first 10 minutes is retarded, cant they be set to only join the random spawn once both teams have SS AND SHP?

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-14-2013, 05:09 PM
[X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF};61595']I would rather see more mid to high RU crystals for at least the first 20 mins of a match. just my opinion, flame and grenade within the first 10 minutes is retarded, cant they be set to only join the random spawn once both teams have SS AND SHP?

someone give this guy a fucking medal he reads my mind

i_remember_my
07-14-2013, 07:05 PM
is right, should change the objects in the center of some maps, with objects that help the building and then spent time display all objects of destruction,is my opinion.

SAM
07-15-2013, 05:04 PM
[X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF};61595']I would rather see more mid to high RU crystals for at least the first 20 mins of a match. just my opinion, flame and grenade within the first 10 minutes is retarded, cant they be set to only join the random spawn once both teams have SS AND SHP?

I think Higor mentioned something about this along these lines to me. I can't remember however he can confirm

Higor

Shotman
07-15-2013, 06:02 PM
yesterday the grenade spawned the first 10 min or so

|uK|fleecey
07-17-2013, 01:32 AM
[X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF};61572']is it just me or does anyone else think the grenade launcher spawns a hell of a lot more often than any other mid spawn item?

Me and chis think so aswell, also flame as blaze said it.. :/

AnAunreal
07-17-2013, 06:58 AM
yes it spawn so mutch this morning in Bathrooms there where 3 people jumping around with granade gun at the same time!
it is fun and makes the SS useless haha

Higor
07-17-2013, 03:34 PM
I should probably assign a 'weight' to mid spawn.
Something like this:
Item = Weight
150 RU = 15
300 RU = 17
MegaHealth = 19 (worth a stackable shield belt)
Leecher = 20
600 RU = 22
UDamage = 24 (it's a situational item with very limited timer)
Ape Cannon = 26
Pulse Rifle = 28
1200 RU = 31
InstaGib = 32
Metal & Rubber = 35
FlameThrower = 36
GrenadeLauncher = 36
2400 RU = 38 (you can make a nuking kit with this)

The next 2 rules are timing and required weights.
Let's say the first spawn has a weight limit of 20, and from there on it will increase by 1.
Also, weighted items will spawn using a custom formula: Base Time + Weight.

If i specify the base time to 40, then the leecher should take 55 secs to spawn, the GL should take 76.
Also, it will take at least 12 spawns before we start seeing the super items we can classify as 'late game'.

The game rules should be able to handle this in the future.

.seVered.][
07-17-2013, 06:53 PM
Me and chis think so aswell, also flame as blaze said it.. :/

Uhhhhhhhhh, and then? ..................

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
07-18-2013, 05:38 AM
[;61805']Uhhhhhhhhh, and then? ..................

Uhhhhhhhhh and then?.......... Fix it ;)

.seVered.][
07-19-2013, 03:57 AM
[X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF};61821']Uhhhhhhhhh and then?.......... Fix it ;)

I know, I figure that part was assumed... but change it to what?

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
07-19-2013, 06:43 AM
[;61873']I know, I figure that part was assumed... but change it to what?

we already said!

Flame and Grenade Launcher do not spawn at all until each team has a lvl5 SS and SHP, when they do join the spawn list then they should not appear again until after at least the next 5th -6th spawned item (in other words, no more maps with flame or grenade launcher spawning one after another, give them a decent spawning rotation cycle)

also more RU crystals, they are very rare, Also the red and white RU should go, they are absolutely pointless IMO and have the 600 + RU crystals should spawn more often, especially if the server has gone into overtime.

RE : The grenade launcher, The only thing i have a problem with is now knowing there is the normal flame and now another flame on steroids, the launcher does the same as the flame but lights little fires everywhere, IMO the flame part of the launcher should go, why have two flames?

Shotman
07-19-2013, 11:09 AM
also why the fuck did you guys add mid spawn to clarion?

TDNConvict
07-19-2013, 12:39 PM

because clarion is already painfully slow start as it is.. mid spawn speeds the game up and forces teams to push up to control mid

|uK|kenneth
07-19-2013, 01:08 PM

the question is, why not? all our maps has mid spawns.

Shotman
07-19-2013, 01:49 PM
all it does is people to camp mid, notwhich everyone does including me, not for them top push siege should be about the core not the mid spawn.

.seVered.][
07-19-2013, 08:15 PM
all it does is people to camp mid, notwhich everyone does including me, not for them top push siege should be about the core not the mid spawn.

It's a Team based Tactical Assault game. Different tactics for different players. Besides... should be an easy target if he's focused on the MidSpawn.

'Zac
07-20-2013, 01:13 AM
well midspawn is the key to every siege map, once you get that mid spawn your team gets a little boost and a little advantage over the other team(s). Your team gets more RU to make more things at once, flame can cause the other team to fall and slow them down and their defenses are practically gone. the suits add an advantage to the team, rubber causes the defense to fall, metal causes offence to fall. 400 health is both :/