PDA

View Full Version : NEED A FEW MORE SIGNUPS FOR THE GU SIEGE SEASON!!!!

TDNConvict
07-17-2013, 07:15 PM
We are a little short on signups for this season

signups will be closing as soon as we get a few more

I am considering putting up cash for the winners of this season and getting other to do the same to encourage signups if we can't get what we need

Global Unreal (http://www.globalunreal.com/#leagues/siege_i/signup)

go signup it will be a fun season with new maps and development matches for the less experienced players to get some play time

'Zac
07-18-2013, 01:10 AM
I'm a little bit concerned, theres A LOT of noobs signing up saying they never played siege and new to a league in general AND EVEN FUCKING UT

Banny
07-18-2013, 06:41 AM
theres A LOT of noobs signing up saying they never played siege and new to a league in general AND EVEN FUCKING UT

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/masonry/000/181/147/tumblr_lics9ot6E11qdmxn1o1_400.jpg

Shotman
07-18-2013, 12:52 PM
I am considering putting up cash for the winners of this season and getting other to do the same to encourage signups if we can't get what we need

People have said this all the time to get people to sign up, but it always end up not winning anything, just the pride and ego.

UT has already been fucked up when cheaters came in.

TDNConvict
07-18-2013, 01:46 PM
People have said this all the time to get people to sign up, but it always end up not winning anything, just the pride and ego.

UT has already been fucked up when cheaters came in.

siege has been pretty good about people cheating and keeping an eye on them

10x cleaner than ig

Shotman
07-18-2013, 03:31 PM
siege has been pretty good about people cheating and keeping an eye on them

10x cleaner than ig

cheaters aren't the problem the problem with siege are lamers and people using bugs to succeed.

TDNConvict
07-19-2013, 12:38 PM
cheaters aren't the problem the problem with siege are lamers and people using bugs to succeed.

if your talking about lamers..as in supplier spamming those issues are already taken care of this season in rules

and the bugs issue is as well - no skip jumping, tele through walls is allowed there really is no bugs that gives anyone an advantage man so I think you have some misinformation.

signup it will be a good season - siege has come a long way - also this season development matches will get the low salary players a lot of play time

Shotman
07-19-2013, 01:41 PM
stop saying its been taking care of, its not. It will never be taken care of just like cheaters, people will still cheat even if it's 20 year old game. There are bugs I'm not talking about those bugs I'm talking about zp bugs, nuke bugs, ect. The reason I'm not signing up for any league is because people like you having a big ego blaming their team when they lose. I get a little rage but just blaming your team and if it's going to be new players then god help us someone will be having a heart attack.

|uK|kenneth
07-19-2013, 01:47 PM
reminds me of blaze's ego :p blaming the team when you lose! i don't think blaze made 1 mine in 3 months. :)

Booty
07-21-2013, 07:40 AM
I have signed up yesterday, but havent recieved the confirmation/activation mail as of yet.. :/

Chamberly
07-21-2013, 01:18 PM
Um I think you don't get an email... but we just keep an eye out on the forum for something new coming up.

Moskva
07-21-2013, 04:43 PM
I have signed up yesterday, but havent recieved the confirmation/activation mail as of yet.. :/

Think your account was validated already, as it shows you in the list of registered members

Now the next step is to go here Global Unreal (http://www.globalunreal.com/#leagues/siege_i/signup)

Once you do that you're oficially in the league

Welcome to the tournament

TDNConvict
07-22-2013, 08:49 AM
stop saying its been taking care of, its not. It will never be taken care of just like cheaters, people will still cheat even if it's 20 year old game. There are bugs I'm not talking about those bugs I'm talking about zp bugs, nuke bugs, ect. The reason I'm not signing up for any league is because people like you having a big ego blaming their team when they lose. I get a little rage but just blaming your team and if it's going to be new players then god help us someone will be having a heart attack.

life isn't perfect buddy... when you wake up from fantasy land let me know

also I blame myself all the time when I fail

I am setting up a new channel for you and lotr #sensitiveutplayers

at least lotr has the balls to signup for a tourny

Booty
07-22-2013, 09:12 AM
When I try to log on it says: "TRY AGAIN" as if password or user was wrong, so I click "Forgot password" and enter my username and email, so it can send reset code or new pass, but I recieve no mail (all folders including spam) ... sucks...

But if I am in, it is not a problem. :)