PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for preventing fast games

METAL
07-20-2013, 10:29 AM
I really enjoy watching the game as a spectator and I see that there are "gaps" in matches that instead of being balanced is to get it over for a team, sometimes independent balancing.
So I've been thinking about some possible changes and opnion and suggestions from the community about it.
I thought about that too, as an alternative to solve problems that are in some maps maplist but have not been adapted siege

- BASECORE EARLY GAME TAKES LESS DAMAGE
- CONSTRUCTION Teleport BANNED IN THE FIRST MINUTE (TIME TO BE DECIDED)

Otherwise, it would be interesting to the limit of certain buildings, thus avoiding leech by beginners, forcing the use RU watching the game:
Limit per player:
- Supplier (RU 300) - 1
- Mini Shield (RU 700) - To be decided

What about removing constructions team players, I suggest everyone take a screenshot of the build before and after to prevent further charges

PS: Google Translate

Banny
07-20-2013, 10:39 AM
CONSTRUCTION Teleport BANNED IN THE FIRST MINUTE (TIME TO BE DECIDED)

Certain maps like bluevember, bathrooms, face. you make the tele early you steal the game. I don't see any point of banning it in the beginning.

|uK|kenneth
07-20-2013, 11:20 AM
sorry but those idea's are bad.

Chamberly
07-20-2013, 12:05 PM
sorry but those idea's are bad.

You took the words b4 I said it. lol... well said. & TY!!!

|uK|Chronox
07-20-2013, 12:28 PM
Whats wrong with fast games ?

You like nuke spammin and 3 hour games ?

'Zac
07-20-2013, 01:05 PM
public is already fucked enough already

METAL
07-20-2013, 03:13 PM
Whats wrong with fast games ?

You like nuke spammin and 3 hour games ?

and what the grace to finish a map in 10min? pea me it no longer siege by not building anything beyond the supplier. Ex: SGN-'Z-D!ox!de
a game not fast does not mean a game delayed.

|uK|kenneth
07-20-2013, 03:25 PM
3 hours simplex sounds great to me.

Noob Crossing
07-20-2013, 03:57 PM
3 hours simplex sounds great to me.
i likey your post for once go kennie:ape:

Baconbits
07-21-2013, 12:50 AM
Turn down the game speed possibly. A short match like that usually results from a team skill imbalance. When the more skillful team is knocking at your core on that high a game speed the result is going to be obvious. Simply lowering the game speed to that of a normal paced UT game will at least least give some breathing space and make them think more a tad more tactfully instead of suiciding in as fast as they can to win.

Novak
07-21-2013, 01:33 PM
and what the grace to finish a map in 10min? pea me it no longer siege by not building anything beyond the supplier. Ex: SGN-'Z-D!ox!de
a game not fast does not mean a game delayed.

The example is null because it is the first version of a new map. The map has too many entrances which is its flaw. Subsequent version will remove the lift entrance and be more balanced for longer games. The comment makes sense but has more to do with specific maps that need fixing or to be eliminated from the rotation.

METAL
07-21-2013, 05:20 PM
The example is null because it is the first version of a new map. The map has too many entrances which is its flaw. Subsequent version will remove the lift entrance and be more balanced for longer games. The comment makes sense but has more to do with specific maps that need fixing or to be eliminated from the rotation.

finally a comment productive

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-22-2013, 12:16 PM
game speed wont alter anything, we've had pugs where game speed is normal and some teams would get pounded worser than you might rarely see on public games...

METAL
07-23-2013, 10:23 AM
The idea did not come for nothing, only observations during years of siege, does not mean they have to be put into practice, but the intention was to open the issue for discussion. After just playing time, the items have a regeneration slower thinking of "help" at the end. Why not the opposite?