PDA

View Full Version : Aloha

PNutButterSnake
07-27-2013, 12:47 AM
Hi there. I found the server about a month ago, after years of not playing UT, and immediately fell in love with Siege. This gametype is awesome and seems to have revived/kept alive UT99. Well done. Thanks to Higor for all the hard work and the others before him, for making a great game. The players are great. Even if some people get a bit negative at times about it, you are all fun to play with and I enjoy your company on the server. It's so neat to see how International UT is these days. I remember 14 years ago when it was mostly just U.S. players. Now we get to play with others from around the world. Really cool. :)

I look forward to playing with you guys (though there is something seriously wrong with my connection so I might not always be that helpful!) Also, I started working on a Siege map that I hope you guys will give a look. I have some other older CTF maps I made that I think might be perfect for Siege too.

See you!

SAM
07-27-2013, 06:18 AM
Hello welcome here. Hope you do quick around. Make sure you look at the siege player guide and also the questionable tactics thread.

Agree with the higor comment. The boy does work extremely hard.

Novak
07-27-2013, 07:57 AM
Good to see you on here, PNut. Can tell you are really enjoying the games. Felt very similar when I started siege two years ago. Keep playing and having fun. :)

See ya plenty more on public.

Many of the peeps here call me Novak but been playing as Keyser_Soze for about 13 years. Can't say I remember you offhand but I'm sure it isn't the first time we've crossed paths in UT. :)

|uK|kenneth
07-27-2013, 09:49 AM
Novak > Noob

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
07-27-2013, 12:23 PM
Everybody was a siege newbie at some point, never be afraid to ask, you will find most will guide you, also watch how the experienced players build, you will pick it up fast enough :)

Fleece taught me the basics as well.

|uK|Shiva
07-27-2013, 02:06 PM
I was never a noob at siege. I was pro from day 1.

|uK|kenneth
07-27-2013, 03:25 PM
he wish he was.

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-27-2013, 04:32 PM
I was never a noob at siege. I was pro from day 1.

ignore him, I taught him how to play

|uK|Shiva
07-27-2013, 07:35 PM
ignore him, I taught him how to play

Shut up squirt.

Shotman
07-27-2013, 08:09 PM
is he squirtel?