PDA

View Full Version : GU.Siege I :: BaseCore Changes

|uK|Tomahawk
07-27-2013, 04:33 AM
We want to get as much insight and community opinions about future changes to future competitive siege seasons.

We think that the RU gained by the BaseCore passively (The small amount of RU that you gain per second) should be upped. This way you can get some extra RU early game, which will help the game transition into late game faster where teams can start nuking each other. Overall it will help both offensive and defensive players equally by allowing offensive players to build a couple more nukes and defenders to focus more on building up the base (which will make the base more secure), if the BaseCore gave back extra RU per second speeding up the early game process.

Chamberly
07-27-2013, 06:43 AM
I think that would be nice.

Spiderman
07-27-2013, 10:17 AM
And just make cores non-repairable ! More focus will be on damaging core and building up base in such way.

Banny
07-27-2013, 11:18 AM
And just make cores non-repairable ! More focus will be on damaging core and building up base in such way.

Are you pendejo?

Do you have any idea how shortly maps like bathrooms is gonna end.

5 nukes.

Cella
07-27-2013, 11:22 AM
the higher ru rate given from core will give more overtimes still imo, even with more possiblities as D or O. Definitely the way it is going now with all the D-nukes

And the idea of spiderman is what I had in mind for Simplex atleast.

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-27-2013, 04:35 PM
thats why you have overtime you penchods

Chamberly
07-27-2013, 07:35 PM
And just make cores non-repairable !

Core are usually non-repairable when it come to overtime, mah friend. :)

i_remember_my
07-27-2013, 08:02 PM
as I said before, they would have to change the objects that are in the middle of the maps for objects to assist the construction. eg a diamond with 500 ru to start.
half time from beginning the game could start appearing objects of destruction: eg udamage, etc..
would be better to know all the objects that appear and each decide what objects will appear first, second, etc..
is my opinion.

Shotman
07-27-2013, 08:05 PM
how come the core drainage has not been put in siege during overtime? It would decrease by .1 and the amount of buildings the team has will determine the speed of the drainage.

|uK|chiseller
07-27-2013, 08:59 PM
Useless change.
If you want to bring more action and tactical thinking into the game, lower the ru gain from damaging the core while upping all other reward.
Right now it's brainless core spam 90% of the time.

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-28-2013, 03:02 PM
Right now it's brainless core spam 90% of the time.

THIS take siege ru reward back to how it was from hitting core!