Global.Siege I :: Team Rankings by Freeze [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Global.Siege I :: Team Rankings by Freeze

audiosonic
08-05-2013, 01:26 PM
#1 [×] $5573 Convict timtim Uchiha silverwing Boon_MA_i shiva monk spoiled_brats krikor Glooz [×]
#2 [×] $5580 Dangerboy Adrian Moko Freeze Stephanie Shockwave Rum Snorlack humpty sheepy [×]
#3 [×] $5578 SK8 Blackshoot hikaru Toymac Gladiator chica Osyris Stormy Booty Warrior [×]
#4 [×] $5514 kron Moskva alpha PACO unrealshots karmaohdee dewsick ravje terminator fallacy [×]
#5 [×] $5378 Lotrfan blaze outlaw banny broken_clock camilo disturbed nob mike jzus [×]
#6 [×] $5578 Zac Cella chiseller chamberly fleece sovvie knockoutdad spiderman mal Damic [×]

#1: Blame and Rage
Defense: Silverwing/Shiva 8/10 - Offense: Convict/Uchiha/Krikor 8.5/10
So after 3 seasons convict finally stepped up as a captain and "tried" to draft a winning team. I put this team first because, lets be honest, every time I rank a team first I don't expect them to win n___n. Convict managed to pick up all the "big" names in his top 5, these picks would've been nice, if you're talking about 5 years ago when Shiva wasn't changing diapers. Knowing Convict for the shitter that he is he'll probably play offense alongside Uchiha, and possibly Krikor/Shiva. Then we have Silverwing on D, and to be honest, when did somebody say "damn I can't get past silverwing" ? Exactly. However they do have a lot of experience in their team and a lot of game knowledge (yes even bad knowledge is knowledge), and I expect them to do well during the regular season. Their Development team consists of some unknown names to me, the only person I've heard of is TimTim and I'm pretty sure Convict is PM'ing him for some UT bugs and glitches.

Bench: Don't know these guys, might be decent if they show.

#2: bost mi plis
Defense: Sheepy/Snorlack 7.5/10 - Offense: Adrian/Dangerboy/Freeze 9/10
Alright so I didn't expect to get drafted at all this season due to ... who am I kidding, how can you leave me as a free agent? So Dangerboy (jaja) managed to pick up a decent combination of players that I think will work well as a team. Kudos to the admins for not letting Blaze pick my team this season, I appreciate the hard work. So people have told me Dangerboy is now one of the best siege players along with Adrian, and their rankings speak for themselves. I have played with a lot of these players in the last couple of seasons, so teamwork and communication won't be a problem. With a bit of practice this team can go a long way and trouble teams on their way to the playoffs. The Development team consists of a couple of IG players, Shockwave and ~ God Bless ~ Moko. Of course this is the first time we have dev matches this season so I don't know how it will turn out, but it should be good fun for them to get some playtime in.

Bench: Active bench, has potential, I've talked to Rum, he seemed muy grande excited to play all 20 games.

#3: Pollo Chicken Online
Defense: Hikaru/Osyris 7.5/10 - Offense: Blackshoot/SK8/Gladiator/Warrior 7/10
SK8 was tired of being a free agent and decided to captain up, as many expected he picked the latino players with a touch of france. This is quite a standard team, I'm not too afraid of facing them, but when they manage to get things working they might be a dangerous team. I haven't been playing much lately, but last time I checked, Osyris hasn't won a season (xaxaxa n__n). His tactics are a bit outdated and when he doesn't get going he shuts down completely. My advice would be to put him on defense, try something new and let him polish his head in their own base. I don't have much to say about this team as I don't how these fools play right now, but I wish them good luck and hope they can surprise some teams =D.

Bench: Solid bench, will be a pretty strong Development team.

#4: Team #iPug
Defense: Moskva/Unrealshots 7/10 - Offense: Alpha/Terminator/Kron 7/10
This team, like last 4admins team, is filled with iPug players, and like last time, they didn't get any playtime, and I don't expect them to get any here either (big boi PACO gonna play dev matches? d'aww thats cute). Like Kron said in his rankings, you have to have people in your team (especially defense) to know what they're doing, or they'll get run over easily. They can't afford to not let Moskva play, otherwise they would lack too much basic siege knowledge to get their base built up properly. For example even as experienced as I am, yesterday I found out that shitters nowadays build teleporters through corerooms to find a cheesy way back into the game. Kudos for that should also go to Higor for changing game mechanics so it possible to make those shitter tele's in the first place (plis tell me y >8( ). I put this team at #4 because, look at #5 and #6, you can't possibly get rated below them. I had Terminator and queen alpha on my team last season, and have to thank alpha for ruining the whole season last time round, so ty Ms. Balint.

Bench: Bench? What bench?

#5: Team Average
Defense: Blaze/Broken_Clock 8/10 - Offense: Camilo/Lotrfan/Banny 6/10
Lotrfan got to pick the shortest guy of the season and decided to pick 8 average players alongside him. There are no real stars in this line up, but I could be proven wrong. Like I said I haven't been playing much lately, but when you only have 1 player above the $750, something must have gone wrong during the draft. However this team still has quite some money left and might make a trade or two to make this team a bit more stronger. Banny will be shooting dem guns at 3 am in the morning, so would be interesting to see his availability. This team could however beat a couple when they can't show, picking up some easy forfeit wins (you know who you are).

Bench: Maximum bench strength achieved.

#6: Team Holdout
Defense: Fleece/Mal 6/10 - Offense: Cella/Chis/Damic 7/10
Everybody give it up el master trole 'Zaccyboy , this guy announced his comeback from vacation with an epic trollmaster juke filled with swag by picking up Cella first. Had you asked me who Cella was last year, I wouldn't have known. I don't know which direction 'Zac tried to go with this team, but I have no idea how it will turn out. Another possibility is that nobody will show up and give el trole master 'Zac a piece of his own.

Bench: Good bench, but regular team needs some change.

P.S.: 100% truth

Banny
08-05-2013, 01:37 PM
You're the best prof... had a nice laugh haha

TDNConvict
08-05-2013, 02:09 PM
Got a good laugh... ranked you first as well and dont expect you to win <3

We were both spot on with SK8's team ranking and positions. But don't worry freeze old friend Shiva could leave mid game to change diapers and take a nap and we would still have enough left over to shit on sheepy and snorlack if thats what your planning for defense lol

Its a shame you are so terrible now you must have a lot of rage from last season would have fit in well on my team.

audiosonic
08-05-2013, 02:17 PM
A quick reminder for you people

MLSG II :

#1: JukeBox
Defense: Sheepy/Snorlack 8/10 - Offense: Freeze/Kron/Dem 10/10

freeze your on a team with one of the weakest defenses - your going to need to change positions - and i'm not going to make any ranking until i see what happens with all the bs

Good luck! n___n

Cella
08-05-2013, 02:50 PM
this guy above me = true shitter

PACO
08-06-2013, 01:04 AM
I'm not worried about team freeze.. guy will probably pull out a sandwich while a dozen nukes are flying at his core. Nice writeup. Prepare to suffer for your insolence.

'Zac
08-06-2013, 01:26 AM
THIS BIG FUCKING REASON TO PICKING CELLA FIRST
>> SO DANGER AND CELLA WONT STACK THE FUCK OUT OF EVERYONE << just wanted to stop that cuz i knew either way my team had to go against them and it would be hell.

oh yeah, i like krons version better ;)

TDNConvict
08-06-2013, 01:33 PM
THIS BIG FUCKING REASON TO PICKING CELLA FIRST
>> SO DANGER AND CELLA WONT STACK THE FUCK OUT OF EVERYONE << just wanted to stop that cuz i knew either way my team had to go against them and it would be hell.

if cella got danger it would have been fine zac... he would have had very little money to play with in rest of rounds.. you were first in the pick order.. could have gotten anyone you wanted so what you said just is retarded... cella was a fine first pick anyway...

|uK|Dem`
08-06-2013, 07:04 PM
dat troll master prof

|uK|B|aZe//.
08-07-2013, 12:30 PM
its ok zacs stupid we know this already, thanks for dumb explanations

SogeKing
08-19-2013, 11:07 PM
Damn Lot and Zac captains lol.
Convict's team is scarry as fuck...I dont see how they can lose.
Guess this season it was Blaze's turn to get screwed. :)
Good read :-D

|uK|Rays
08-19-2013, 11:53 PM
Zac's team for clean sweep of entire season 100%

good read chuckled/10