PDA

View Full Version : hola i have some chiken pollo.

Shiro
08-24-2013, 03:16 PM
Name:Fabian

UT Name (Common name and Aliases as well): SK8,Beast

Email/MSN:nope

Location (What country you are from & are living in): Chile

What do you think of |uK|: nice community and moskva is great :love_heart:

What can you bring to this clan: pure love and kindess

How many years have you been playing UT: 4 almost 5

Preferred gametype (Siege, LGI, NGI, Binslayer, BT): CTF, IG ,SA , and Siege

Have you been or are you in any other clans: |WoW|, [R]^ , CoD , and actually im captain this season

What is your UT history: started to play ctf and ig and then siege , leech matches were funny lol

Have you got or can use Teamspeak 3: i use teamspeack

Have you got XFire or can you use XFire:nope

Other Comments: hi we can be friends FOREVER.

Cella
08-24-2013, 03:27 PM
no pollo here

|uK|Dem`
08-24-2013, 08:14 PM
whata

Shiro
09-26-2013, 06:08 PM
:(

|uK|MiniWick
09-26-2013, 06:41 PM
Being friends forever creeps the shit out of my Canadian ass...but I do wish you best of luck

|uK|MeNTaL^
09-29-2013, 01:07 PM
Sorry Beast but you didn't get accepted this time around, try getting to know more uK players and keep up with the activity and i'm sure you'll get in if you decide to re-apply in the near future.
Nothing personal, you are a experienced player but a lot of our players don't know you.

~~D4RR3N~~
09-30-2013, 01:35 PM
Beast should be uK *flies away*

|uK|Anthrax
09-30-2013, 06:05 PM
Beast should be uK *flies away*

who said?

Shiro
10-03-2013, 06:55 PM
k

TDNConvict
10-14-2013, 11:03 AM
Sorry Beast but you didn't get accepted this time around, try getting to know more uK players and keep up with the activity and i'm sure you'll get in if you decide to re-apply in the near future.
Nothing personal, you are a experienced player but a lot of our players don't know you.

rofl says the guy who never plays ? considering you let players like grim that are gone for like a year but not sk8 I find it pretty funny....

sk8 is a good guy and player... should have been a easy decision to have him part of the team

sk8 you can be on my team bro

|uK|kenneth
10-14-2013, 11:59 AM
Not grims fault his pc died right, also hes back now so whats the problem?

|uK|MeNTaL^
10-15-2013, 06:29 AM
I don't know why your attacking me convict, as you said i hardly ever play.. as there was no interest in the polls i rounded them up and gave answers, i mean it was month+
stop being a lil bitch

Shiro
01-04-2014, 12:01 AM
rofl says the guy who never plays ? considering you let players like grim that are gone for like a year but not sk8 I find it pretty funny....

sk8 is a good guy and player... should have been a easy decision to have him part of the team

sk8 you can be on my team bro

lol Thank you felipe your the only one supporting me :( , sorry for the time i just dont enter to this forum anymore (: