PDA

View Full Version : apologies

Cella
08-28-2013, 05:34 PM
I hereby give my apologies to the moderators and admin i've abused in the last few weeks:
- SilverWing, you're a great guy and its a pleasure to talk to you!
- @Blaze, Even though our friendship isnt what it was before, im sure your a cool guy still, guess we were not meant to be xx.
- .seVered.][ You've been doing an amazing job on the feedback of those xconsoles updates, looking awesome!
- HIGH+CAMILO Can't forget to mention maffiadaddy. You're really good at parking cars.
- ][X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF} You've been improving in pugs last few weeks, keep it up!

To all of you, I love you guys and keep up the good work.

SilverWing, this more solid?

|uK|chiseller
08-28-2013, 07:30 PM
That's what alcohol does to you

TDNConvict
08-28-2013, 08:44 PM
Your dedication and addiction is acknowledged. Ill go to 12 step with you

.seVered.][
08-28-2013, 10:03 PM
Your statements still leave an aftertaste of an inferiority complex compounded by issues with authority. Couple that with an obvious language barrier that leaves you sounding arrogant and it's difficult to see 'Eye to Eye' with you. I admit,the differences in our language and heritage probably prohibit me from understanding you better, but I AM trying.

|uK|B|aZe//.
08-29-2013, 09:56 AM
lol so silverwing GOT you to do it instead of actually you wanting to do it yourself.

SilverWing
08-29-2013, 10:08 AM
lol so silverwing GOT you to do it instead of actually you wanting to do it yourself.

He was already planning on doing it. I just told him to no make it half assed.

HIGH+CAMILO
08-29-2013, 10:24 AM

I dont buy it either. Hes actions on the next 60 days will show if that was for good.

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
08-29-2013, 11:25 AM
Can't just erase weeks of constantly the same attitude cella and the only way to know if you are sincere is over the next few weeks see if you do in fact revert back to the cella that didn't act like a rebellious teen lashing out at the oldies. :)

I don't see that happening though, seems more like this is one thing to try to get you unbanned? who knows, time will tell I guess.

|uK|B|aZe//.
08-29-2013, 12:42 PM
He was already planning on doing it. I just told him to no make it half assed.

and yet i cant help but agree with severed and the comments above

Shotman
09-01-2013, 09:22 PM
Cella's shit attitude continues, he was complaining about n0b "supplier spamming" for 4 hours nonstop (will post logs later). This apology is meaningless since he still has the macho attitude, now believe he should be permanently banned from ALL siege and global unreal events and servers UNTIL he makes an apology video WITH audio. Your thoughts admins..

Cella
09-01-2013, 09:52 PM
This was a GU league match in which both fleece, kenneth and me agreed on the supspam. Leave it to the admins that are about GU and stick to your own stuff.

'Zac
09-01-2013, 10:43 PM
Cella's shit attitude continues, he was complaining about n0b "supplier spamming" for 4 hours nonstop (will post logs later). This apology is meaningless since he still has the macho attitude, now believe he should be permanently banned from ALL siege and global unreal events and servers UNTIL he makes an apology video WITH audio. Your thoughts admins..

like yo stop instagating all this shit, youve never been in a GU match before so you don't know the rules, dont know all the chaos and the responsibilities. Cella is an AWESOME cocap. and my team would have never made it this far in Gu without him.

Shotman
09-01-2013, 11:21 PM
you guys have no clue that without GU there would never be another siege season. PACO can decide to call it quits and stop advertising siege to ig players or new players. Zac he is co captsin, CO CAPTAIN, NOT CAPTAIN.I It's your resposibilty to do trading, times and availability not Cella, do you know how many times cella called for a hold out? He could easily be taken out of the season but admins gave him more chances but all those chances are just a waste since he doesn't understand good sportsmanship. Without cella your team is fucked.

Moskva
09-02-2013, 12:26 AM
Cant say he's not a good cocapt because when he's focused he can do good things

But that attitude is really starting to piss me off and proven fact it has pissed off many more, if you wanna request demos, fine you can do it, but there are ways and ways to do things, and raging at 30 people wont help much

Chances have been given and all, today I must say he really but REALLY pissed me off to the point there is a ban set for being so obnoxious, but I'm always up for second chances and I want to apologize for insulting Cella as I expect him to measure himself a little better because if anything, I've played the devil's advocate many times with this guy now and for him to come and start talking shit against something where some of us (which arent many really) work hard for YOU guys to participate on and with nothing as a reward for us admins and organizers, at least we expect colaboration from the players by keeping it drama-free and focus on what is really important, playing and having fun

|uK|kenneth
09-02-2013, 09:25 AM
funny because you guys are pissing me off with your seasons. you guys arent learing from previous seasons and thats pissing me off ik it could be hard to get it started or whatever but if you can't set / start / end it properly then don't even try to make an event ty.

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
09-02-2013, 10:34 AM
Cant say he's not a good cocapt because when he's focused he can do good things

But that attitude is really starting to piss me off and proven fact it has pissed off many more, if you wanna request demos, fine you can do it, but there are ways and ways to do things, and raging at 30 people wont help much

Chances have been given and all, today I must say he really but REALLY pissed me off to the point there is a ban set for being so obnoxious, but I'm always up for second chances and I want to apologize for insulting Cella as I expect him to measure himself a little better because if anything, I've played the devil's advocate many times with this guy now and for him to come and start talking shit against something where some of us (which arent many really) work hard for YOU guys to participate on and with nothing as a reward for us admins and organizers, at least we expect colaboration from the players by keeping it drama-free and focus on what is really important, playing and having fun

http://24.media.tumblr.com/405697e1652fbfd9a3b965c593569ef3/tumblr_mllz3vLwXT1ru24iso1_400.gif

UNrealshots
09-02-2013, 01:06 PM
Cella must ragequit more IG pugs with 10+minutes into the game for (reason I gotta go) and bails and doesn't even attempt to get a sub then wonders why he is banned for 24hours :'(

Cella
09-02-2013, 01:19 PM
Wasn't wondering, found it quite funny but was smt i couldnt do anything about.

SogeKing
09-02-2013, 01:26 PM
Lol have no idea on wtf is going on but this reminds me of AnA. Blaming superior admins like Big Baws Camilo for being banned while taking zero responsibily for his own actions.

|uK|MeNTaL^
09-02-2013, 03:06 PM
Atleast the guy apologizes for being a jackass, ive not seen much of cella's bullshit but far from that he seems allright.. at the end of it he still plays siege pug's quite alot from ive seen, so you can't ban active players nevermind how much shit comes out, if people could choose to ignore him there wouldn't be any problems, but people take it personal(on a game that's kinda bad).. but hearing him whine is funny shit.

no more banning active players!``

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
09-03-2013, 06:03 AM
Atleast the guy apologizes for being a jackass, ive not seen much of cella's bullshit`

That is why you you shouldn't comment on it ^^^

The so called apology is very easy to type and means nothing to me or the other people he has severely annoyed, insulted and raged at, since he posted this he has not changed due to more of the same reports coming in, this isn't over the period of a day or two, it has been weeks and weeks of it.

Cella has been causing a lot of drama, forming little hate clubs, trying hard to set up an admin to get them banned ....and the list goes on and on and on.

Banning active players isn't a great thing but some times it is needed to stop the huge amounts of drama that has gone on thanks to them, The sheer amount of chances cella was given is way more than I have ever seen anyone else get but he still blew it.

His rebellious personality wont vanish over night, I wish it would as I do enjoy the playing with the kid in pugs, its outside of the pugs that he has been a problem.

|uK|MeNTaL^
09-03-2013, 06:23 AM
I know i shouldn't really but i thought this guy was ganged up on the other day, all these problem's can be solved with a simple mute button.
How old is this guy anyway, if he's under 16 then people should really just ignore him.

Cella
09-03-2013, 07:24 AM
This kid is 20 years old, and is well aware of what he says.

|uK|MeNTaL^
09-03-2013, 08:15 AM
Time to start acting your age then buddy

.seVered.][
09-03-2013, 03:40 PM
I have to give my compliments to him. His tactics (even though NOT VARIED in styles-offense, defense, nuker) are still good one's. His technique doesn't fail, and he doesn't ask for 'much'. I'll just say, "I wouldn't quit the team if he was on it, or not even if he was co-capt on it.

Maybe if we just all stop Rage'Raggin him his attitude might improve.

Cella
09-03-2013, 05:36 PM
Atleast this guy is clever. Unlike some others that ban you when you've done nothing.

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-04-2013, 11:18 AM
Atleast this guy is clever. Unlike some others that ban you when you've done nothing.

HES INNOCENT UNBAN IMMEDIATELY PLS

Cella
09-04-2013, 12:20 PM
Suck my Dick

|uK|Shiva
09-04-2013, 12:50 PM
You do realize you are abusing an admin... in a thread... you started... to apologize to admins... in the first place?

Cella
09-04-2013, 12:55 PM
Does it matter, people lying to me about getting unbanned if I be kind for a while, end up getting backstabbed and rebanned again? so idc

HIGH+CAMILO
09-04-2013, 12:56 PM
You do realize you are abusing an admin... in a thread... you started... to apologize to admins... in the first place?

The so called "apologize" lasted 6 days.

No for the question Your Honor.

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-04-2013, 01:04 PM
sw told you stuff he couldnt assure thats not my problem nor my fault maybe talk to someone who was willing to help you but no longer has any interest in doing so

Cella
09-04-2013, 01:06 PM
nor do I, he said public was unsure, but pugs should work. So yeah, no offense but dont expect respect from me any longer. Nice try on giving me so less playtime for the season and still werent able to beat me, makes me crack up. xxx

SogeKing
09-04-2013, 06:01 PM
This thread lol...it's like watching high school girls fight.
Sometimes I forget that am man's man walking amongts prepubesent teenage girls that call themselves men.
Why am I so fucking manly it's a curse I tell ya.

Sheepy
09-05-2013, 05:43 PM
Why am I so fucking manly it's a curse I tell ya.
bow down to the king!

IMO dont make the community smaller than it already is.. as long as he doesnt make others r/q the game

|uK|Rays
09-05-2013, 10:41 PM
~ God Bless ~

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-06-2013, 06:12 PM
omg one person banned now whole community dead and smaller

xD

'Zac
09-06-2013, 06:44 PM
omg one person banned now whole community dead and smaller

xD

whatta rage ban. put reasons behind you bans blaze, oh look this guy hasnt done anything for a few days lets perma ban him everywhere! nice job man pls be the king of england and promote world peace and stop all the suffering and all the hunger

SAM
09-06-2013, 07:14 PM
/drama. Sick of it.

TLDR bottom line is. Don't troll and cry when you get trolled.

Cella
09-06-2013, 07:16 PM
I expected a clear point in ur post SAM guess there's none.

SAM
09-07-2013, 05:42 AM
The clear point is you happened to turn into a troll at some point. You even tried to troll me on the chat which didn't work. At the same time the people who you have problems with are not angels. So the best way to deal with this is to either behave yourselves or bans will start being handed.

Take this thread for example. Not sure what your true intention however it's clear all you did was carry on with you abusive troll behaviour. We don't have to put up with you or babysit you or teach you how to be a mature adult. That's your parent's job.

Cella
09-07-2013, 06:48 AM
Too bad to hear that.

For the first part I don't even remember trying to 'troll' you, only thing I know is that I explained what happened, but to see how biassed you already were at that point, I didn't see a reason to talk to you anymore.

Second part of your post is basically cause you're never around, but I can understand that.

SAM
09-07-2013, 08:48 AM
Not 'being around' actually prevents any bias. Since I don't have any personal ties with anyone, it helps fairness for everyone. So it has its benefits. Three years ago I had the time to be around. As you all get older you'll find that other things demand your time. So this just becomes a hobby and sometimes even an obligation.

I'm not biased at all. In fact. If I saw changes in your behaviour in this thread I would be happily inclined to say to the others 'hey give him a chance and stop picking or singling him out' however your behaviour in your 'apology' thread, you are just condemning yourself really.

The fact of the matter is. I read this thread when it was on first post. I don't experience much of your behaviour since I'm not around to witness it so I wouldn't be a good judge to even make a post. But you aren't doing your apology any justice reverting back to your behaviour straight away.

Cella
09-07-2013, 09:00 AM
The bias thing is there, believe me. You'd believe any uK member over me, so there's definitely bias included. And for what happened outside of this thread had some legit reasons for my behaviour change in this thread. Don't judge from what you see on here, its like having a judge making his verdict without evidence.

Can't judge a book by its cover, mate.

SAM
09-07-2013, 09:51 AM
It's not just members who complain of your behaviour. Camilo, fluke etc are not UK. They might be mods. But that's because I have known them a long time and I trust them to make good decisions.

Cella
09-07-2013, 09:53 AM
So is severed, and he actually said to maybe bug me less so everything turns the way it was, and did I have problems with him the last couple of weeks?

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
09-07-2013, 02:15 PM
you are delusional cella, acting like you haven't done a thing wrong and that its people starting on you instead, trying to set up an admin to get banned, that alone is bad enough. you cant even deny it as your accusation against camilo was publicly destroyed and proven to be false.

This thread is the perfect example of your new troll personality, all of us were right to not believe it was a true apology or you had any hint of losing the attitude, posting an apology just to get unbanned? sad, you need to wipe that shit out of your eyes so you can see better, maybe then you will understand why so many people have a problem with you, your denial about all of it is astounding.

very surprised to see your age is 20, you have the mental age of a spoilt 13 year old.

The only reason you haven't had any issues with Sev is because its not him you target, first Higor, then me then Camilo, I am sure you would have had a problem with Sev if he did anything you dont like.

cause drama = you get mods full attention, maybe you just love the attention, after all, trolls love attention

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-07-2013, 03:04 PM
its okay hes innocent

what i find totally disturbing is |uK| supports GU in every way possible but GU dont wanna support us in anyway with the clear stance on cella

#fuel for more drama

PACO
09-08-2013, 02:40 AM
its okay hes innocent

what i find totally disturbing is |uK| supports GU in every way possible but GU dont wanna support us in anyway with the clear stance on cella

#fuel for more drama
I was under the impression that we were mutually trying to work together and improve the UT scene. Not sure what you mean about, "GU not wanting to support UK", since he isn't being banned from the league. That decision ultimately comes down to Moskva, SW, Shiva and the other admins running the league. Aside from watching lots of bickering in the public channel (zzz), I haven't even weighed in my opinion on the situation because I didn't think that it was necessary.

Here is my opinion: Siege has admins who are running the season. Until the season is over, they shouldn't be hamstrung by external factors and you shouldn't try to throw around your weight and publicly undermine their authority. If you have a problem, deal with it in a PM. If you feel that you are being wronged, talk to Shiva or talk to me and we will try to mediate the situation.

With regards to Cella, the guy seems like a total idiot and I don't care about what happens to him. He threw a few hissy fits about threatening to hold out and if he actually went through with it, I'd ban him from everything that I have access to for at least a year. He's a twat and an idiot but that doesn't justify your handling of the situation.

#fueliskewl

|uK|kenneth
09-08-2013, 09:38 AM
dat admin abuse damnnnnnn.

Cella
09-08-2013, 10:29 AM
HF

Sheepy
09-08-2013, 01:04 PM
omg one person banned now whole community dead

imho cella does carry some weight, if 24/7 players like him or dangerboy aint there, the pub server feels recognizably emptier during EU peak times
not disagreeing though, he pushed it too far and is pushing it even further

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-08-2013, 02:27 PM
no one is throwing their weight around, Im probably the only person in the siege scene who will speak his mind, everyone else just hides away in their own little world. Im just disliking how things have been dealt with when we are meant to be collaborating with each other, yet I get the "its my server not your's" approach from a certain individual, and thats all well and good cause we aren't paying for it but that for me is just childish.

Anyway do whatever you want in GU, its clear whatever the community thinks wont be taken on board so whats the point of talking about it

PACO
09-08-2013, 02:56 PM
no one is throwing their weight around, Im probably the only person in the siege scene who will speak his mind, everyone else just hides away in their own little world. Im just disliking how things have been dealt with when we are meant to be collaborating with each other, yet I get the "its my server not your's" approach from a certain individual, and thats all well and good cause we aren't paying for it but that for me is just childish.

Anyway do whatever you want in GU, its clear whatever the community thinks wont be taken on board so whats the point of talking about it
You have a problem with Convict and the decisions of the people who were appointed to run the Siege season. This is your disagreement with them and not uK disagreeing with GU. Aside from that, the only thing that we seem to be agreeing on is that Cella is an idiot.

Shotman
09-08-2013, 03:06 PM
actually that is only convict blaze, it is his server not GU's Other people have agreed that server is not the best for them blaze, fleece and a few others.

'Zac
09-08-2013, 05:41 PM
http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r503/TheZac12/LOL_zpse757c764.jpg (http://s1169.photobucket.com/user/TheZac12/media/LOL_zpse757c764.jpg.html)

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
09-09-2013, 06:35 AM
correct me if I am wrong but isn't it the case that if there was no uK support there wouldn't be a GU season?, its advertised on forums here amongst other threads about it and all the players involved have come from uK directly or indirectly as the teams, GU uses uK servers and TS and Forums with absolutely no support in return? that looks like a stab in the back to me.

I agree with blaze, no collaboration at all, GU have one independent server which is bad for some players leaving only uK servers, double standards by GU taking but not giving anything back out of respect, refusal to even attempt to respect uK's wishes is taking the piss IMO.

re: sheepy's comment about cella, dangerboy etc. if they all vanished, others will take their place, you could ban 10 top profile players and their place will be taken as well. siege is the strongest game type in UT99 with the highest traffic flow, removing players wont do it any damage.

this thread might as well be closed, the initial topic is a sham and anything that will follow now will not be constructive input.

Shotman
09-09-2013, 10:13 AM
um
GU let uK servers have newnet.

uK's US Server is currently being setup by TimTim to run smoothly

GU let there be siege to be under their data base

PACO
09-09-2013, 11:34 AM
This thread isn't going to devolve into, "who is doing more for who", because that would be petty and reminiscent of high school chatter. I'm sure that we all hold ourselves to higher standards than that. I do have a few final responses and then I will exit this thread.

[X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF};64520']correct me if I am wrong but isn't it the case that if there was no uK support there wouldn't be a GU season?, its advertised on forums here amongst other threads about it and all the players involved have come from uK directly or indirectly as the teams, GU uses uK servers and TS and Forums with absolutely no support in return? that looks like a stab in the back to me.

And if there was no GU support, there would be no GU season. You would have an MLSG instead. Most of the Siege players were already signed up on GU since they have played in many of my tournaments, leagues and pug channels. I have roughly 16 servers at my disposal and will be looking to get a few more for some upcoming tournaments. GU has no shortage of servers. I have a teamspeak that handles hundreds of players on at once and was sufficient for a 16 team iCTF season. If you look closely, you can even see that we have some forums of our own.

If people actually hold the opinion that me and my team offer absolutely no support, then I'll be more than happy to do less in the future.

[X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF};64520']
I agree with blaze, no collaboration at all, GU have one independent server which is bad for some players leaving only uK servers, double standards by GU taking but not giving anything back out of respect, refusal to even attempt to respect uK's wishes is taking the piss IMO.

Convict has a server that he paid for and is donating to a season that he is helping run. I don't have access to his server, I don't care to have access to his server and I didn't even factor it into the servers at my disposal. This isn't a GU/uK dispute but if it was.. I'd be on the same page as the people who are running the league and not the guy who is publicly undermining their authority and making a mountain out of a molehill. Going forward, if blaze wants to set the precedent that he has 100% authority over the league and how the admins rule on hot topic issues, then I don't think you will have many of the current admins volunteering for the burden. If this situation is still hazy and people are having a tough time following the intricacies of this dispute, then I will open MS Paint and use my next post to explain it in a manner that even a 5 year old would understand.

Cella
09-09-2013, 11:58 AM
You guys sure have much stories to tell

TDNConvict
09-09-2013, 12:17 PM
we needed three servers for the season and nobody was stepping up

I don't even care who has access to it, i don't even have ftp myself

I didn't even disagree with banning cella in the beginning. But I have been banned myself for some bullshit reasons over the years. People abusing their power and perma banning someone just for his attitude seemed very overdone. After a few weeks of him being banned I spoke out. Especially considering it was during the season and if he can't pug and quit his team would have a pretty hard time. Feel free to rage about it but I would have done it for anyone including you blaze if it was reversed and cella perma banned you for your attitude during a season.

That's all i'm going to say about it. After this season i'm quitting ut for some time so you can perma ban him or anyone else without anyone standing up to you.

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-09-2013, 03:29 PM
he wasnt just banned for his attitude, like I said go and read the threads with which he was involved in. The last straw was when he tried framing a mod (camilo) in doing something that he actually didnt do, wanting him to lose his mod as a result because thats the kind of fuckfaced faggot he is. Harassing other mods to the extent where they sometimes wouldnt even bother coming on to play, theres been tons of complaints about him from mods as well as normal players. Wont bother mentioning other shit this retard has done but its stuff I wouldnt usually let slide if it was directed at me, I gave him enough chances to redeem himself but he wasnt taking me seriously and now that hes been struck with a brick wall hes busy rubbing you up the barn yard to keep you on his side. You assume things because he told you his innocent little story over a picnic of how "good" he has become which he hasn't cause lets face it you cant do shit unless you get carried.

'Zac
09-09-2013, 03:49 PM
he wasnt just banned for his attitude, like I said go and read the threads with which he was involved in. The last straw was when he tried framing a mod (camilo) in doing something that he actually didnt do, wanting him to lose his mod as a result because thats the kind of fuckfaced faggot he is. Harassing other mods to the extent where they sometimes wouldnt even bother coming on to play, theres been tons of complaints about him from mods as well as normal players. Wont bother mentioning other shit this retard has done but its stuff I wouldnt usually let slide if it was directed at me, I gave him enough chances to redeem himself but he wasnt taking me seriously and now that hes been struck with a brick wall hes busy rubbing you up the barn yard to keep you on his side. You assume things because he told you his innocent little story over a picnic of how "good" he has become which he hasn't cause lets face it you cant do shit unless you get carried.

http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r503/TheZac12/smell_zps24c7b36e.jpg (http://s1169.photobucket.com/user/TheZac12/media/smell_zps24c7b36e.jpg.html)

SAM
09-09-2013, 05:43 PM
Is this thread still going? Can all of you just shut the fuck up. Save your rage type for in game battle ok? K

|uK|Shiva
09-09-2013, 11:21 PM
I'm just here to check out PACO's paint job.

Shotman
09-10-2013, 12:44 AM
Is this thread still going? Can all of you just shut the fuck up. Save your rage type for in game battle ok? K

they can't, cella is banned from the servers

|uK|MeNTaL^
09-10-2013, 05:27 AM
1661 views, cella is officially famous.

Cella
09-10-2013, 05:35 AM
mvp (most viewed player), vip (very important person), mvp (most valuable player) should i carry on?

xD

|uK|kenneth
09-10-2013, 10:35 AM
unban cella, i wanna rape him!

NoReasonBoner
09-11-2013, 10:04 AM
The amount of shit started in this thread over a game is pretty ridiculous.

Coll@
09-11-2013, 02:19 PM
there is one guy at siege server at moment and he play soooo lame ... I think its cella :) I wandering whats wrong with his small brain...

.seVered.][
09-12-2013, 09:25 AM
Coincidence? Irony ....

EDIT: the Coincidence and Irony comes from the fact that I have been 'out of town' for almost 2 WEEKS (new record) and THE MINUTE i join the IRC channel and type that '!seen Cella' and it said. "Cella lacks access to #Siege" and POOF he joins the channel right then.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/124859421/Media/Cella.IRCpic.JPG

TDNConvict
09-12-2013, 01:26 PM
[;64644']Coincidence? Irony ....

EDIT: the Coincidence and Irony comes from the fact that I have been 'out of town' for almost 2 WEEKS (new record) and THE MINUTE i join the IRC channel and type that '!seen Cella' and it said. "Cella lacks access to #Siege" and POOF he joins the channel right then.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/124859421/Media/Cella.IRCpic.JPG

jesus you need to find a hobby or something... some pussy perhaps

Moskva
09-12-2013, 07:18 PM
cacamouse

|uK|Cube
09-13-2013, 07:26 AM
http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/8701/cign.jpg

Booty
09-13-2013, 09:01 AM

NoReasonBoner
09-17-2013, 07:38 PM
jesus you need to find a hobby or something... some pussy perhaps

yea dude the whole thread has shown me what lack of pussy does to some people. Starting online fights with people they play a video game with.

http://i.imgur.com/eerXMV6.png

SogeKing
09-17-2013, 10:02 PM
Pussy is a foreign concept to me, I've never heard of such a thing.
Although according to my calculations reviving a necro drama thread
is a bitch ass move.

Moko
09-17-2013, 10:49 PM
So I suppose the fact this thread is still going proves that everyone is bored.

When will this be locked? lol

'Zac
09-23-2013, 07:41 PM

http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r503/TheZac12/blackkid_zps5cc3521a.gif (http://s1169.photobucket.com/user/TheZac12/media/blackkid_zps5cc3521a.gif.html)

|uK|Rays
09-23-2013, 10:34 PM
needs more dave

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--g3PP3dfDo