PDA

View Full Version : How to Create Aliases (Commands) in XConsole

.seVered.][
08-28-2013, 08:21 PM
Aliases for Everyone:
just a few of my favorite aliases to get you started and see the potential of the 'alias' system in the XConsole (http://www.unrealkillers.com/f68/xconsole-extended-system-console-3108/#post44080).

First, some information about XConsole Aliases (not to be confused with Keybind Aliases < different animal).

Aliases
An alias is a command that is created by the user to combine, extend or simplify unreal console commands and/or XConsole commands.

Command Structure:
Alias <function> <Name> <command>;<command>;...

Functions:
add add the alias to the list of user aliases.
del remove the alias from the list of user aliases

Name:
Name of the alias and the command to type in the console. Try not to use reserved names or other XConsole names to avoid conflicts.

Command:
Any UnrealTournament console command, XConsole command or XConsole Alias. Commands are seperarated by a semicolon ';' in the alias statement.

Example:
alias add SetDuck set input MIddleMouse Duck;set input shift walking;close

*close command is to close the XConsole when the command is finished executing.

These Aliases are in the UnrealTournament.ini format and are to be edited with caution. ALWAYS make a backup of you .ini file BEFORE editing or making changes of any sort.

Substitute the X in 'Alias[X]' with the number in the position you are inserting the alias at. DO NOT COPY this LIST to your [XConsole.XConsole] section, it WILL NOT WORK.

[XConsole.XConsole]
Alias[X]=(Name="SpawnRU",Command="admin set %game%.superWRU240 respawntime 0.001;summon %game%.SuperWRU240;say #Siege Ultimate Resource Crystal Spawned;close")

Alias[X]=(Name="xNukers",Command="nukers all SiegeInstaGibRifle;nukers all HyperLeecher;nukers all ApeCannon;nukers all FlameThrower;Nukers all AsmdPulseRifle;Nukers all sgGrenadeLauncher;Nukers all;set XConsole bAutoswitch True;set XConsole bExtrabuttons True;set XConsole bDoHud True;xspec on;ViewTargetted;fov 110;close")

Alias[X]=(Name="xStop",Command="nukers stop;xspec off;removers stop;set XConsole bAutoswitch False;set XConsole bExtrabuttons False;set XConsole bDoHud False;ViewSelf;fov 90;close")

Alias[X]=(Name="xRed",Command="nukers Red SiegeInstaGibRifle;nukers Red HyperLeecher;nukers Red ApeCannon;nukers Red FlameThrower;Nukers Red AsmdPulseRifle;Nukers Red sgGrenadeLauncher;nukers Red sgTranslocator;Nukers Red;set XConsole bAutoswitch True;set XConsole bExtrabuttons True;set XConsole bDoHud Tre;xspec on;ViewTargetted;fov 110;close")

Alias[X]=(Name="xBlue",Command="nukers Blue SiegeInstaGibRifle;nukers Blue HyperLeecher;nukers Blue ApeCannon;nukers Blue FlameThrower;Nukers All Blue AsmdPulseRifle;Nukers Blue sgGrenadeLauncher;nukers Blue sgTranslocator;Nukers Blue;set XConsole bAutoswitch True;set XConsole bExtrabuttons True;set XConsole bDoHud True;xspec on;ViewTargetted;fov 110;close")

Alias[X]=(Name="xStatus",Command="Echo bDoHud;Get XConsole bDoHud;Echo bHudTime;Get XConsole bHudTime;Echo bRemoversHud;Get XConsole bRemoversHud;Echo bExtraButtons;Get XConsole bExtraButtons;Echo bAutoSwitch;Get XConsole bAutoSwitch")

Alias[X]=(Name="GetApe",Command="admin summon %Game%.ApeCannon")
Alias[X]=(Name="GetFlame",Command="admin summon %Game%.FlameThrower")
Alias[X]=(Name="GetRubber",Command="admin summon %game%.WildcardsRubberSuit")
Alias[X]=(Name="GetMetal",Command="admin Summon %game%.WildcardsMetalSuit")
Alias[X]=(Name="GetInsta",Command="summon %game%.SiegeInstaGIBRifle")
Alias[X]=(Name="KillMetal",Command="admin killall %game%.WildcardsMetalSuit")
Alias[X]=(Name="KillRubber",Command="admin killall %game%.WildcardsRubberSuit")
Alias[X]=(Name="KillApe",Command="admin killall %Game%.ApeCannon")
Alias[X]=(Name="KillFlame",Command="admin killall %game%.FlameThrower")
Alias[X]=(Name="KillInsta",Command="admin killall %game%.SiegeInstaGIBRifle")
Alias[X]=(Name="Boobies",Command=":irc privmsg %IRCBOTNICK% Adminsay Boobies %password%")

~~D4RR3N~~
08-28-2013, 09:49 PM
i feel this post dedicated to me lmao... a whole fucking day trying this to work xD

Chamberly
11-17-2013, 05:26 AM
For DANGERBOY since he asked when I told him about it:

.seVered.][ please fix this, he say that it get unrecognized commands from this one.

Noob Crossing
11-17-2013, 09:04 AM
hi do we have a link for downloading the Xconsole and how to instal it
someone help me thanx

OuTlaW
11-17-2013, 09:21 AM
hi do we have a link for downloading the Xconsole and how to instal it
someone help me thanx

There is a thread on code reviews category

Noob Crossing
11-17-2013, 11:22 AM
There is a thread on code reviews category
thanx found it

.seVered.][
11-17-2013, 04:39 PM
xnukers as you see, allow you to see all of the things mentioned in the command...
xstop will stop all of this. but make sure you xstop b4 coming in the server lol..
xblue, xred... these alias are in ut.ini under xconsole's settings and you can type it in the console to activate.

@.seVered.][ (http://www.unrealkillers.com/member.php?u=1743) please fix this, he say that it get unrecognized commands from this one.

Fix it? Well perhaps I can explain more about the NUKERS command.

the ALIAS you are referring to is one that I put together. It's simply a collection of single statements;seperated by a ";"

Nukers is a 'following' feature for weapons and some special items. Nukers is a COMMAND not an ALIAS. Typing 'Nukers List' will show you WHAT items you are currently "FOLLOWING" which is explained in detail in the ReadMe file when you download XConsole (http://www.unrealkillers.com/f68/xconsole-extended-system-console-3108/#post44080).

Could you be more specific with your question?...

What are you trying to 'accomplish'.

Chamberly
11-17-2013, 08:45 PM
[;67965]]x[Console.

It's XConsole. I explained most of the xnukers to Dangerboy. What I said that he is getting unrecognized commands, there is something else that is causing it to work and I don't know where it is at and it would be nice if you could help. Don't expect me to be an expert at this. I'm not perfect!