PDA

View Full Version : DEMO OF NOB sup spamming during match

'Zac
09-01-2013, 05:18 PM
On blackriver on todays match on blackriver2a, we were versing AE and while we were playing we got flamed by AE and Taylor Swift AKA NOB was sup spamming us, letting us defenseless to defending our core, Cella saw it and here's NOB's view: ae_2mp_reg_blackriver.dem (http://www.mediafire.com/download/r5x53pcthc0gikj/ae_2mp_reg_blackriver.dem) : fleece and kenneth also saw. Not just him, but robin ( JD ) was laming also infront of our base to the left also in the demo. This is why instafucks dont play siege tournies -_-
cella's view: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ndjb2x6v7jdcec2/CTF-Blac...3-09-01-19-22-28.dem

Cella
09-01-2013, 06:42 PM
Infraction: MultiGunning / Camping / Supplier Spamming are illegal and any player found doing them will forfeit the map for their team.

Not to mention when there's 4 in our base not going for core at all:

Also: Excessive Supplier Spamming will not be tolerated, this is not the way we want the game to be played. Attack the core if you can, or focus your attacks on other parts of their defenses.

Defenses being any other building shooting the crap out of you.

Not sure if my demo's as 'cocapt' are necessary, but why not: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ndjb2x6v7jdcec2/CTF-BlackRiver2a%5BSiege%5D-2013-09-01-19-22-28.dem

'Zac post ur demo when u can.

PS: When possible drop into GU forums...

EDIT2: The demo 'Zac posted is of N0b btw.

PACO
09-01-2013, 07:48 PM
How about making an avi and posting it on youtube or is that too difficult for a 12 year old?

'Zac
09-01-2013, 08:02 PM
How about making an avi and posting it on youtube or is that too difficult for a 12 year old?

Like i want to take the time to download a video converter and change a .dem to a avi or wav... just put it into your UT and play it. is that so hard?
heres my demo as captain http://www.mediafire.com/?yd0ryth6021htdd , but i was at the core repping everything that got flamed, but its better to watch cellas demo

~~D4RR3N~~
09-01-2013, 08:31 PM
Like i want to take the time to download a video converter and change a .dem to a avi or wav... just put it into your UT and play it. is that so hard?
Pssst zac dont discuss with the paco...
btw if u ahve fraps, camtasia, hypercam or whatever, just record with it the demo and presto! It doesnt exist any program that converts .dem to .avi, because .dem is pretty much only used by ut, nothing else.

n0b
09-01-2013, 08:57 PM
You, with your words like knives
And swords and weapons that you use against me
You have knocked me off my feet again
Got me feeling like I'm nothing
You, with your voice like nails on a chalkboard
Calling me out when I'm wounded
You picking on the weaker man

You can take me down with just one single blow
But you don't know, what you don't know...

Someday I'll be living in a big ol' city
And all you're ever gonna be is mean
Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me
Why you gotta be so mean?

You, with your switching sides
And your wildfire lies and your humiliation
You have pointed out my flaws again
As if I don't already see them
I walk with my head down
Trying to block you out 'cause I'll never impress you
I just wanna feel okay again

I bet you got pushed around
Somebody made you cold
But the cycle ends right now
'Cause you can't lead me down that road
And you don't know, what you don't know...

Someday I'll be living in a big ol' city

And I can see you years from now in a bar
Talking over a football game
With that same big loud opinion
But nobody's listening
Washed up and ranting about the same old bitter things
Drunk and grumbling on about how I can't sing
But all you are is mean

All you are is mean
And a liar, and pathetic, and alone in life
And mean, and mean, and mean, and mean

But someday I'll be living in a big ol' city
And all you're ever gonna be is mean, yeah
Why you gotta be so?..

Someday I'll be living in a big ol' city (Why you gotta be so?..)
And all you're ever gonna be is mean (Why you gotta be so?..)
Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me (Why you gotta be so?..)

Cella
09-01-2013, 09:00 PM
To any admin, remove comments that aren't contributing to the thread.

n0b
09-01-2013, 09:22 PM
Taylor Swift is extremely relevant in a Taylor Swift thread.

Cella
09-01-2013, 09:38 PM
relevant, but not contributing.

SilverWing
09-02-2013, 01:04 AM
Im just going to say this, but admins can put it to vote.

Season 2 or 3, I forgot which one, we were playing relentless and got Sup spammed while the enemy was hitting the core. After bring it up with the admins, we dropped the case because it considered covering. And I also agreed after it was fine to do it if your cover.

Now in the case of 2mp vs ae, 2mp base was getting flamed and also people were hitting the core while Nob was spamming the sup to cover. Ill talk to Convict and Lotrfan after and we will decide on what will happen.

rummy
09-02-2013, 01:21 AM
I knew you were trouble when you walked in.

n0b
09-02-2013, 01:23 AM
Trouble, trouble, trouble...

TDNConvict
09-02-2013, 01:48 AM
i'll take a look at demos at some point this week but I will say this

some of you guys forget that you get a few seconds of spawn protection... I have no sympathy for you if you don't realize that at this point and if you can't quickly go through supplier and get weapons and get out... now thats for rockets if someone is just using sniper you can crouch in supplier

its going to be extremely difficult to convince me to give a ff win for a few kills in supplier that have no bearing on how the game ends

Cella
09-02-2013, 05:02 AM
TDNConvict, if ur even able to open n0b's demo would be a good step since none of the 5 people i asked to watch the demo could watch it, and there being no demo = forfeit afaik.

*Not to mention on PACO's stream how shots is talking about how "easy" it is to zpbug on butchered which sounds like abusing a game mechanic which isnt allowed either. (http://www.globalunreal.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=1235&sid=f6ae97a145d4746f47bad0c84689ce5c at (38:20-38:27))

Banny
09-02-2013, 07:10 AM
Dunno but we can also provide you saturday's demo (minicivil ) where n0b was involved in sup spam yet again.

|uK|kenneth
09-02-2013, 09:13 AM
i'll uploud a screen shot of nob sup spamming.

as you can see at the suplier he spammed it already, he was spamming super suplier atleast 4 times..
what i see is insta players are joining GU without reading the rules or even knowing them.
update:
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/7392/uj9j.png

'Zac
09-02-2013, 10:31 AM
NOB's demo is rigged, no one on our team or lotrfan could open it.

Shotman
09-02-2013, 11:28 AM
Cella don't even say since you were caught using the zp bug recently and started to act innocent since you didn't know want a zp bug is. Also he was mentioning that they were using zp bug since he was kept getting killed.

From the screenshot i see 2 players with weapons out of the supplier, and there was noone in the supplier. How the fuck can the 2 people not kill him. One to two combos would be enough.

Also AE were also sup spammed in the match vs Dangerboys team, just look at their effs in screenshots.Yet the excuse was COVERING their players to attack core. Your team are the only ones complaining about this and taking this far too seriously seeing all the drama left by cella in both ts and irc.

'Zac
09-02-2013, 11:50 AM
Your team are the only ones complaining about this and taking this far too seriously seeing all the drama left by cella in both ts and irc.
ok so we have rules in GU, so if someone breaks we are to not report them at all and just leave it. woohoo guys GU is whatever the fuck you want to do now!

Noob Crossing
09-02-2013, 11:55 AM

as you can see at the suplier he spammed it already, he was spamming super suplier atleast 4 times..
what i see is insta players are joining GU without reading the rules or even knowing them.
update:
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/7392/uj9j.png
spam whit a minigun hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah

Cella
09-02-2013, 12:32 PM
Don't know what kind of retardcake Shotman has been eating, but ive never been caught zpbugging. |uK|chiseller, perhaps they listen to you since they doubt the credibility of 'Zac and me.

|uK|kenneth
09-02-2013, 12:41 PM
spam whit a minigun hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah

sense plis

--- Updated ---

shotman i took that ss just because he wasnt shooting the suplier once or even twice but 3-4 times.
also if someone wants my demo ask me and i'll uploud it here.

L33t
09-02-2013, 12:51 PM
Can someone, preferably an admin, clarify what covering is?

Cella
09-02-2013, 12:54 PM
I can actually recall Osyris 'covering' in a pug by sniping the supplier, and Moskva ragebanned him of the pug telling us to get a sub. So this covering people are talking about is out of place.

Banny
09-02-2013, 01:06 PM
I can actually recall Osyris 'covering' in a pug by sniping the supplier, and Moskva ragebanned him of the pug telling us to get a sub. So this covering people are talking about is out of place.

I was in that pug too.

UNrealshots
09-02-2013, 01:09 PM
TDNConvict, if ur even able to open n0b's demo would be a good step since none of the 5 people i asked to watch the demo could watch it, and there being no demo = forfeit afaik.

*Not to mention on PACO's stream how shots is talking about how "easy" it is to zpbug on butchered which sounds like abusing a game mechanic which isnt allowed either. (Global Unreal • View topic - SIEGE ROUND 4 PACO POV (loss to 2 much pimples) (http://www.globalunreal.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=1235&sid=f6ae97a145d4746f47bad0c84689ce5c) at (38:20-38:27))

That wasn't me talking about zp bugs maybe you should actually listen to the voices on the stream. rofl.

PACO
09-02-2013, 02:14 PM
Like i want to take the time to download a video converter and change a .dem to a avi
If you don't care enough to convert it to an avi, why should people care enough to watch it? You're trying to prove the point but want others to do the leg work. I can't believe that I'm responding to this lazy and uninspired post.

You're right.. we don't know ALL of the rules because a lot of them are counter-intuitive to the concept of competition. "you can't do this, you can't do that, you can't kill this person, you can't kill that person.. wawawawa" We actually had SW and some of the other admins debrief us on some of the hot topics so I highly doubt that you'll find any of us with our pants down.

You can watch both my streams where I had the opposition crying over trivial things. Maybe you're right though and that new players shouldn't play Siege. This will be my last season. I'll stick to other gametypes where I don't need Noah's Ark to survive all of the post-game tears and I don't need to read the drivel written by 10 year old captains.

With regards to breaking rules. Cella reconnected into spectator in the first map which paused the game and it gave him an opportunity to inspect our base and what was being built. Ironic that the team that brazenly broke rules is upset that they were killed while playing Unreal Tournament and it's even more ironic that the screenshot you posted glaringly illustrates your own teams infraction.

http://i.imgur.com/zSjQpsZ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ghl4e5c.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/KMxSl4L.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/V8ofrGH.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/GMWU9ig.jpg

UT-Sniper-SJA94
09-02-2013, 02:22 PM
Lol there is so much drama around siege.

|uK|kenneth
09-02-2013, 02:29 PM
first of all it wouldnt happend if nob ddint sup spam us.
second if someone leaves or goes to spec it set's the game on pause and as long as i can remember you can't do (see) shit while on pause..

L33t
09-02-2013, 02:41 PM
Can someone, preferably an admin, clarify what covering is?

TDNConvict
09-02-2013, 03:09 PM
second if someone leaves or goes to spec it set's the game on pause and as long as i can remember you can't do (see) shit while on pause..

it may get paused but should have been unpaused quickly by an admin to keep the game flowing, its a dangerous thing to go to spec in a match though because when I watch the demo if I have the slightest believe he inspected base for a nuke that's an auto ff loss

I'm pressed for time right now will be looking at demo this week and taking it over with sw

|uK|kenneth
09-02-2013, 03:19 PM
another fail of you guys get more admins next time PLIS

Moskva
09-02-2013, 03:21 PM
Would you admin? no, why? because nobody wants to do the work

I like your hipocracy though

|uK|kenneth
09-02-2013, 03:22 PM
like i said earlier don't start an event then simple as that atleast better then a fail season once again. kthxbye

Moskva
09-02-2013, 03:26 PM
There has not been any fail season yet

Only fails I've seen through seasons are yours, as a captain and as a player

JD
09-02-2013, 03:41 PM
Why was i mentioned in this thread. Seriously i have never seen a team whine so much, i am getting chased the hell out of me so what you want me to keep running into the base and not frag? you guys are children, grow up this is a game. If you cant play or take it gtfo. You guys are lucky i didnt stay on butchered to finish raping you guys. 90 frags in 30 mins and i destroyed your core. GTFO PLIS.

This team has a shit attitude btw, the countless times they said "JD holding out like MAL". I said from the start my availability is uncertain so stfu. Nob sup spamming, im sorry but 3 rocket packs to supplier while im attacking and getting into core and moskva flaming is not spam.

Also, maybe admins should ask Fleece why she started talking about my dad in this game? I think that deserves some stupidity points or a ban at least. I have a screen shot and ill post if needed but Moskva saw her say it and told me to leave it. Stop acting like fags and play the game. This whole team should be penalized for their shitty attitude.

Cella
09-02-2013, 04:19 PM
- There was no other admin but Moskva admin on that match.

- The issues about binds fucking up, siege versions getting changed during the league isnt smart.

- Even if it comes to me going to spec, I alrdy said for the time you always powerplay whenever someone goes out or drops out. If any of the other players would show the demo you'd see I was in spec for 10-15 sec saying 3-4 sentences, you expect me to grind through the whole map (in that little time) called blackriver to check how your base looks like? seriously.

Shotman
09-02-2013, 04:54 PM
kenneth your a piece of shit, if you want admins then admin up you had like 5 months to do it before the sign ups started. All you people saying the season suck then admin up and make it better. So shit up and be an admin next season.

Also dropping out doesn't mean going to spec it means staying in game idling or quitting game. During pauses specs can browse through players to see what they are doing. I have done it in pugs in ictf.

Cella
09-02-2013, 04:58 PM
ipug aint siege, dont ever tell me someone idled on the ground when it was 5v4 -.-

'Zac
09-02-2013, 05:20 PM
N0B supplier spamming - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dScb8OqrN5c&feature=youtu.be)
its a little laggy and retarded because my demo manager is slow and fucked up, but you can still see everything.

SilverWing
09-02-2013, 05:46 PM
As you can see in the video the reds core was getting hit. Meaning nOb is allowed to cover his team even by supplier spamming. The only person who was getting spammed in the Supplier was Cella, you had 4 other team members on your team to kill him but no one did. This does not fall under Supplier Spamming, this is covering your teammates so they can hit the Core and do more damage. Its Fair Play.

PACO
09-02-2013, 05:48 PM
"The base core is under attack."

'Zac
09-02-2013, 06:02 PM
me and sw had an understanding, case dropped.

audiosonic
09-02-2013, 07:01 PM
Covering in Blackriver would be covering the entrance to basecore, not shooting the supplier repeatedly, that's supplier spamming, always has and always will be. You're gonna tell me the 4 people that had weapons should focus on the sup spammer instead of the person hitting core? plis n___n

If you're gonna allow this kind of 'covering' might as well make supplier spamming legal, as you can always find a reason to hit their supplier. "Oh my teammate was getting ready to nuke so I shot the sup 10x". Not saying that this instance should be a ffw or something, but SW's explanation is kinda retarded to me sorri u__u

|uK|chiseller
09-02-2013, 07:39 PM
Too bad I came late for the party.
This could serve as a healthy debate about the obvious inadequacy of the rules. There's no need for name calling, false allegations or ridiculing other people or this topic.

Freeze pretty much stole the point I was going to make. If this case serves as precedent, I don't see how sup spamming is illegal anymore, since almost anything can be interpreted as covering.
Either come up with a better explanation as to why noob's sup spam was within the rules and clarify it in the rules or make it legal so there won't be any room for interpretation (bias) anymore.
Anyhow, a forfeit win should be out of the question. I just wish certain people would have dealt with this more maturely and taken it serious instead of displaying a rather c*ocky attitude, that's the way it looked like from my perspective. At least SW seemed to care. http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/ky.gif

TDNConvict
09-02-2013, 11:28 PM
Too bad I came late for the party.
This could serve as a healthy debate about the obvious inadequacy of the rules. There's no need for name calling, false allegations or ridiculing other people or this topic.

Freeze pretty much stole the point I was going to make. If this case serves as precedent, I don't see how sup spamming is illegal anymore, since almost anything can be interpreted as covering.
Either come up with a better explanation as to why noob's sup spam was within the rules and clarify it in the rules or make it legal so there won't be any room for interpretation (bias) anymore.
Anyhow, a forfeit win should be out of the question. I just wish certain people would have dealt with this more maturely and taken it serious instead of displaying a rather c*ocky attitude, that's the way it looked like from my perspective. At least SW seemed to care. http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/ky.gif

Sw beat me to watching it but I agree and have tried to push to get the supplier spamming and camping rules removed a long time ago. Players already get spawn protection and that in my opinion is more than enough on most maps. With camping I can shoot and engage people from almost anywhere but i'm not going to go into everything since this isn't the thread for it.

|uK|kenneth
09-03-2013, 09:40 AM
excuse me but i got sup spammed as well by him...

Higor
09-03-2013, 10:30 AM
Keeping the game paused prevents a spectator from free navigation, and with most of the attackers on his own base, he wouldn't have been able to F5 somebody close to a nuke.
Unpausing would have been the mistake, you guys didn't unpause did you?

Going to sup spamming, it's already months since the last time I had RU substracted for one of these kills (excepting Niven, it's unavoidable there).
Having fulfilled the role model part, I pretty much 'like' enforcing the rule by kicking out spammers left and right, but I'm not admin here so my opinion won't matter.

|uK|kenneth
09-03-2013, 10:47 AM
Keeping the game paused prevents a spectator from free navigation, and with most of the attackers on his own base, he wouldn't have been able to F5 somebody close to a nuke.
Unpausing would have been the mistake, you guys didn't unpause did you?

thx GOD.

'Zac
09-03-2013, 03:28 PM
freeze/audiosonic did have a point there...but the case is over. he was covering by shooting 4 packs of rockets at the supplier

|uK|Dark!
09-03-2013, 04:35 PM
N0B supplier spamming - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dScb8OqrN5c&feature=youtu.be)
its a little laggy and retarded because my demo manager is slow and fucked up, but you can still see everything.

Your whole team is seriously complaining about nob shooting nobody in the supplier? And half the time he doesn't even hit the supplier? And there's 4 of you just standing around watching us destroy your base?

Sounds like your team just sucks and needed whatever excuse they could find to get a win. But hey. Nice try fella's

PNutButterSnake
09-04-2013, 12:04 AM
Maybe I'm mistaken, but I assume that we want this game to be fun?

And getting blown up to bits over and over before having a decent chance to respawn and weapon up, well, that isn't fun.

On the other hand, I agree with Convict that the camping and supplier-spamming rules are both arbitrarily applied and abused.

Here's an example, I see a lot. In any version of Face, if you go into the sniper perches, even for one single shot, and shoot at some enemy who is camping the middle of the map and sniping you team (preventing your team from getting out of the base), and you kill that player, you will usually be immediately accused of camping and people will try to kick you.

Similar thing with supplier spamming. I don't really get the "covering thing" as it sounds like it protects your OFFENSE with multiple players, which is the exact opposite of when I hit the supplier (I try not to "spam" it), which is to cover MYSELF when I'm alone. After all, being the lone offense (either because your team got killed or whatever) makes you the underdog. Isn't hitting the supplier *MORE* justified in that case, than in the case that your team is ravaging their base???? Seems backwards to me.

Which is why, once again, I think the solution is in code. I think Higor's strategy of subtracting RU for supplier kills is a start, but it doesn't solve the misery of the team that's getting ravaged. Maybe that's okay, but I'd still prefer supplier protection (until firing) implemented in code. The subtracted RU is not enough of an incentive not to do it because you can more than make up for the lost RU by the subsequent attacks on buildings.

Moskva
09-04-2013, 12:13 AM
Spawn protection lasts good 5 seconds if you know how to use it, plus already lose 50 RU if you kill somebody in it

Shotman
09-04-2013, 01:31 AM
like Moskva said you have enough time to get weapons and kill the player. Also there was 4 people outside of the supplier with weapons why couldn't they kill n0b?

|uK|kenneth
09-04-2013, 09:31 AM
so many excusses
"you could of killed him"
"theres spawn protection"
"hes just covering"

TDNConvict
09-04-2013, 09:47 AM
so many excusses
"you could of killed him"
"theres spawn protection"
"hes just covering"

I will comment on the video, Cella has plenty of time to shoot nob while in supplier and dodge out of the way before got killed with rockets, he turned his back to him. Cella isn't an idiot he knew nob being inexperienced at siege would probably shoot at him in supplier and wanted to capture it and try to get the ff win. And he was pretty much over the pressure AE was putting on. Or maybe i'm giving him too much credit but that's still what I believe.

People think that you go in this warm fuzzy wonderland when your in the supplier, well no you don't. Learn how to use the spawn protection and quickly get weapons its that simple. If anything the sup spam and camping rules need to be removed not more heavily enforced and made even more ridiculous. You guys want to take a mod that is already considered weak and turn it into one for complete pussies.

If weapons and ig mods are pro football
siege right now is like high school tackle
you want to turn it into middle school touch and if you knock someone down your ejected...

honestly kind of ashamed at community right now - if you want to attract the good ig players they would never put up with this bullshit - I will be working with paco to make siege whatever it needs to be to attract the better players

if you incapable of getting weapons and getting out or shooting someone trying to supplier spam you make a tele into your own base core where you can stand in supplier for 10 seconds and pick your nose. Case closed as far as i'm concerned.

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-04-2013, 11:13 AM
sorry i dont know who made you god and the head admin but please get your head out of your ass as well as cellas.

saying the above its meant to be competitive as well as fun, we dont need a bunch of faggot ig players who think its ok to lame because they are "new to a mod" or just dont wanna regard the rules at all. All you need is people playing with the intention of trying not to break the rules or use the rules to get a forfeit win which most here do even if it is sarcastic comments or a joke like "forfeit he did this he did that blah blah blah"

its not just a coincidence it was the same team that played devs vs tbs and then zacs team that got complained about excessive sup spamming, but hey you're all butt buddies in the admin team so nothings gonna be happening about it cause you're all too busy handing each other wankjobs

Cella
09-04-2013, 12:22 PM
Fucking first thing ive agreed on what blaze said in maybe 3 months

eve
09-04-2013, 12:52 PM
Similar thing with supplier spamming. I don't really get the "covering thing" as it sounds like it protects your OFFENSE with multiple players, which is the exact opposite of when I hit the supplier (I try not to "spam" it), which is to cover MYSELF when I'm alone. After all, being the lone offense (either because your team got killed or whatever) makes you the underdog. Isn't hitting the supplier *MORE* justified in that case, than in the case that your team is ravaging their base???? Seems backwards to me.

Which is why, once again, I think the solution is in code. I think Higor's strategy of subtracting RU for supplier kills is a start, but it doesn't solve the misery of the team that's getting ravaged. Maybe that's okay, but I'd still prefer supplier protection (until firing) implemented in code. The subtracted RU is not enough of an incentive not to do it because you can more than make up for the lost RU by the subsequent attacks on buildings.

Woudn't be better, instead of arguing about what is covering and what is not, just ban it? Not allow to shoot supplier at all?
Removing RU is not enough because if the enemy team is raping the core or whatever, the other team can't stop them, then matter of loosing a few RU points doesnt equal the amount of points which the rest is getting for leeching/attacking core/whatever.
Maybe would be nice to add some code ^^ no idea how it works but when you shoot the enemy supplier you just suicide. Or something :>
And guys I don't really care but on some maps 5 seconds of spawnprotection (or how you call it) is not enough. What you do on black river if you spawn in front of the base, or on minicivil next to the base. You can't tell me Convict that it's enough time to grab weapons if someone supspams. And if you are lucky and you are still under protection, they boost you out and kill you next time you get there.

This team has a shit attitude btw, the countless times they said "JD holding out like MAL". I said from the start my availability is uncertain so stfu. Nob sup spamming, im sorry but 3 rocket packs to supplier while im attacking and getting into core and moskva flaming is not spam.
Guys you could finally stop spamming this...
To defend MAL, he wrote his availability is unsure, you can check on GU and that day zac had 7 players in total and he let him go, after he asked him. That you trade him out and call it holdout is your problem.
So please just stop mentioning this pointless stuff :>

PS Sorry for my crap english, hope you understood what I meant.

Moskva
09-04-2013, 02:03 PM
Making it fun? how fun is it for lotrfan you no showing and others not wanting to show in his team as well

Guess what, the TBS complaints came from Banny, not even lotrfan, and where is Banny now? not wanting to play for TBS

Guess what, the 2mP complaints came from Cella, not even zac, and where is Cella now? banned by yourself

By looking at your "intelligent" comments, I dont know who made you leader of uK either

Noob Crossing
09-04-2013, 02:49 PM

JD
09-04-2013, 03:34 PM
you guys take this game way too seriously... admins have said it is not spamming so leave it at that. Maybe someone should just close the thread 8-)

eve
09-04-2013, 04:00 PM
you guys take this game way too seriously... admins have said it is not spamming so leave it at that. Maybe someone should just close the thread 8-)

So if i ever snipe ppl in supplier again i just call it helping attackers to attack and i wont get banned? Why was i getting all those warnings then lol if its allowed :x and also why did i stop doing that then xD
Sorry JD, you are still my favourite Canadian, but this is retarded :> <3

'Zac
09-04-2013, 04:41 PM
CASE CLOSED

JD
09-04-2013, 05:25 PM
eve im not saying that, im saying admins decided it is not spamming so leave it at that. spamming three rocket packs at a supplier and only hitting cella (which everything showed) is not spamming to me. If you all played siege back in the day you would see what spamming is. People taking this season way too seriously... its a game, who gives a shit?

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-04-2013, 05:36 PM
Making it fun? how fun is it for lotrfan you no showing and others not wanting to show in his team as well

By looking at your "intelligent" comments, I dont know who made you leader of uK either

i'd get your facts straight before saying I no showed I let lotrfan know that I cant make the 4th round AT ALL and I personally told him to protect drop me and his answer was "I dont wanna waste it" and my answer back was its the 4th fucking round and you dont wanna waste it when you cant use it in playoffs anyway. Also if you were looking for commitment to my team you would also know I tried holding practise sessions as well as taking time off from work in certain rounds cause I didnt wanna let the team down. He chose not to do anything and chose not to do ANY trades when Ive asked him for the past 4 weeks to make trades

Lastly I'm not the only "leader" here I was one of the co-founders along with solely hayden so your pussy post in the forums about not getting support isnt really true when you completely shut me out from doing any admin abilities and yet you still begged me to change the siege versions during the seasons cause it wasnt what everyone wanted as well as asking if I could admin games. So why would you expect support from me in a season I have no bearing over? Talk about throwing shit in the fan dont bother coming back if youre gonna take the route youre on now

Moskva
09-04-2013, 05:48 PM
Leaving uK doesnt have to do with it, was just the definitive push for it

Made a promise and as a man of my word I'll accomplish it

Plus, the first season I wasnt any near of the admin team, yet I helped so the season gets better, I dont expect everyone to do the same, but at least a good disposition so it goes smoother, hence not having you in the admin team is not personal how you must think by now, if you want I can explain them in privacy, as I dont like "throwing shit in the fan"

PACO
09-04-2013, 06:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

--- Updated ---

Plus, the first season I wasnt any near of the admin team, yet I helped so the season gets better, I dont expect everyone to do the same, but at least a good disposition so it goes smoother

All QQ aside, was nice to read this. Good man Moskva. I have a lot of people ask me to admin for this and that at GU but I always ask people what they can do with admin that they can't do as just regular players. The people who step up and show initiative and ask for nothing in return have nothing but respect from me. You all can go back to arguing now.

|uK|Rays
09-04-2013, 07:10 PM
like i said earlier don't start an event then simple as that atleast better then a fail season once again. kthxbye

another fail of you guys get more admins next time PLIS

http://i.imgur.com/ZKAGZXC.png

|uK|kenneth
09-05-2013, 02:51 PM
a bit late rays :cow:

'Zac
09-05-2013, 03:58 PM
PLEASE, EVERYONE STFU - CASE CLOSED

|uK|Rays
09-05-2013, 10:39 PM
hi zac

please respond