PDA

View Full Version : Pants aka Fuckmeat

|uK|MeNTaL^
10-02-2013, 06:29 AM
After running his mouth like a fucking child, i decided to frag this nub(this is when i had joined idk who he was giving shit) I kill him and get a lil rage, he decides to aim for me no matter what, then kills himself with rockets.. Leaves and re-joins 10minutes later and build's a leech outside of blue base.
After i said i'd report him for being a fag he spammed, i am new to computer not knowing what doing.
Half of us know fuckmeat can play, but the mouth on this kid is terrible.

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac114/skumbinator/Shot0003_zpsddfcd27d.png

HIGH+CAMILO
10-02-2013, 07:51 AM
BANHAMMER INC!

|uK|MeNTaL^
10-02-2013, 07:59 AM
He continued to be a ass on bathrooms just now, removing 3x lvl 5 conts that supports the sproc in bath. I can post the ss but i think you have seen this camilo.

HIGH+CAMILO
10-02-2013, 08:31 AM
He continued to be a ass on bathrooms just now, removing 3x lvl 5 conts that supports the sproc in bath. I can post the ss but i think you have seen this camilo.

BANNED.

|uK|kenneth
10-02-2013, 11:32 AM

i just wanna apply, it doesn't matter if camilo saw it or not you Always need some kind of prove (screen shot or demo) (press f3 to see who removed it and press f9 to take the screen shot).

|uK|MeNTaL^
10-02-2013, 11:48 AM
i just wanna apply, it doesn't matter if camilo saw it or not you Always need some kind of prove (screen shot or demo) (press f3 to see who removed it and press f9 to take the screen shot).

I don't think that was necessary as i did say i have the screenshot, camilo was there so that's saves me a upload of this douche. He was banned for the first dumbass move anyway so the second doesn't really matter.

In 8 year's of playing i've just learnt how to take a SS and check scores, thank you kenneth.

|uK|kenneth
10-02-2013, 12:10 PM
i know you had a ss but i just wanted to say that to avoid Shit in the future:)

|uK|fleecey
10-02-2013, 12:19 PM
BANNED.

please put your name behind.....since often bans without name get removed

HIGH+CAMILO
10-02-2013, 02:03 PM
i just wanna apply, it doesn't matter if camilo saw it or not

If you killed someone and i see... i guess A JUDGE will acept my testimony and you go to jail... just saying.

:trollpiss:

--- Updated ---

please put your name behind.....since often bans without name get removed

Sry about that.

|uK|kenneth
10-02-2013, 02:09 PM
really camilo? we are talking about UT99 not real life.
it has been like this for like forever.