PDA

View Full Version : The best nuking tele in ClarionUltimate

RTG`
10-06-2013, 01:26 PM
The best nuking tele in ClarionUltimate - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxvNShmKVv4)

This is the cheapest and fastest way to nuke in ClarionUltimate. I've been doing these kind of teles from long time and it was the first time i used it for nuking =).

Higor
10-06-2013, 02:00 PM
You are worthy of a CLARION_ tag, choose your CLARION_ title.

Regards, CLARION_RAMBO.

|uK|kenneth
10-06-2013, 02:09 PM
Whats new?

RTG`
10-06-2013, 02:13 PM
Whats new?

New players in siege man.. They can learn and try, not to give nuke for others. And even if its old lots of ppl don't know this.. so yeah

RTG`
10-06-2013, 02:23 PM
You are worthy of a CLARION_ tag, choose your CLARION_ title.

Regards, CLARION_RAMBO.

Sure.
Also i can't build the booster in tiny places like the Teleporter can.. I know couple of sweet places for these kind of teles as shown in my video, but i can't build that booster in tiny places :(. I tried it only offline with the old SiegeUltimate version.. not sure if in the latest one i can. If it's not, then change it in future releases if it's possible. tnx

kushface
10-07-2013, 03:38 AM
*NotesTaken*

|uK|kenneth
10-07-2013, 03:46 AM
do you even know the tele spot in the core? im almost 100% sure you don't.

kushface
10-07-2013, 03:49 AM
tele threw core walls= 100% Rage Quits

|uK|kenneth
10-07-2013, 03:50 AM
tele threw core walls= 100% Rage Quits

result = you being banned

RTG`
10-07-2013, 07:20 AM
do you even know the tele spot in the core? im almost 100% sure you don't.

wtf.. Why ur so sure about it? It's on the top right side. But its worthless since you can't make it from outside on the roof. So you must make it inside at the beginning of the game if ur lucky to have noobs as your opponents. This is only in the Ultimate version.

I don't see any point of your posts at all.. Ur basically saying that my video or tactic sux? Just chill.. You can simply ask me for 1v1 game and own me so you can be finally happy with that.

HIGH+CAMILO
10-07-2013, 07:24 AM
Pls post this on the noobs section...

|uK|kenneth
10-07-2013, 07:24 AM
lols you can get in there before they make sc wait for the ru you need and job done.
also im not JD who likes to 1vs1 people.

RTG`
10-07-2013, 07:36 AM
Pls post this on the noobs section...

You know.. I'm new in posting here so should i take this as a joke or insult?

"Unreal Tournament Chit Chat
Anything related to UT."

You know at least i don't ask noobs on the public server to UP me all the time every game and not let them try themselves. I don't want to start an argument guys.. be nice. This video is meant to be helpful.

Cella
10-07-2013, 07:48 AM
People talking shit already. The tele through the wall is dependent on the version of clarion. For the record, I know on clarion sws the tele through wall is possible on the regular left side facing the supplierhouse, while on clarionultimate you can make it right on the core on the wall facing the bridges.

Don't really know why you guys are bashing a thread that is supposed to be helpful to new and less experienced players.

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
10-07-2013, 08:17 AM
You know.. I'm new in posting here so should i take this as a joke or insult?

a joke, a lot of people here can have a dry sense of humour so you will need a thick skin due to the overbearing responses you get sometimes.

I thought it was really well timed, nicely built booster and tele, plenty of nukes made and you basically finished the enemy off alone, that to me deserves a bit of respect, noob or not. Loads of people build tele's there but I haven't been in a match where it was used that effective.

the tele through core wall ruins any clarion match, winning is one thing but wrecking a match well into the "enjoyment" stage of a game and using a glitch to build through walls is just pointless...yay, you win, map changes and you have to start all over again, not everything is about getting the win.

RTG`
10-07-2013, 08:25 AM
[X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF};65855']a joke, a lot of people here can have a dry sense of humour so you will need a thick skin due to the overbearing responses you get sometimes.

I thought it was really well timed, nicely built booster and tele, plenty of nukes made and you basically finished the enemy off alone, that to me deserves a bit of respect, noob or not. Loads of people build tele's there but I haven't been in a match where it was used that effective.

the tele through core wall ruins any clarion match, winning is one thing but wrecking a match well into the "enjoyment" stage of a game and using a glitch to build through walls is just pointless...yay, you win, map changes and you have to start all over again, not everything is about getting the win.

Tnx a lot man.. I almost lost hope for making this video and thread.

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
10-07-2013, 08:32 AM
Tnx a lot man.. I almost lost hope for making this video and thread.

you need to learn to go metaphorically blind to some replies here or they will get under your skin, most versatile set of personalities I have ever seen online is here and will always lead to a clash of opinions.

well made vid, speeding up the irrelevant bits instead of cutting them out so it shows they were all in a row and great info for others to see and try for themselves.

GJ

'Zac
10-07-2013, 04:49 PM
UcHiHa still has the title. long live mlsg III memories

~~D4RR3N~~
10-08-2013, 04:24 PM
[X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF};65855]a joke, a lot of people here can have a dry sense of humour so you will need a thick skin due to the overbearing responses you get sometimes.

Is it possible to disagree with this guy???????
P.s: what kenneth is talking about is that in clarion ultimate's core hut theres an invisible ceiling (right side aiming to the core, where nukes are usually made), and this ceiling a lil floor(?) which u can make a tele in, no one will see it and the only way to secure that are mines and sps, cuz no one will be like an idiot defending that simple spot. So, boots + tele bind or smth like that = auto win on clarionU

Higor
10-08-2013, 05:28 PM
It's the risks of Clarion bro, if you see a 'RAMBO' playing on said map, secure your core room or lose.

Shotman
10-08-2013, 05:45 PM
or just fixed the map(s) to prevent it from happening.