PDA

View Full Version : Who banned me for 300 matches?

monkey
10-08-2013, 10:21 PM
I just got banned for 300 matches...reason = "see you".

I don't cheat ffs admins. Just because I own you, doesn't mean you should rage ban. And I definitely didn't get banned for dming because I was the only one to run the flag and cap...All alone.

Come on, grow up. :)

Edit: Spongeeeeee banned me for, I shit you not "laming middle, backshooting, etc." on wooting1way..........backshooting......backshootin g....on wooting1way If someone is on the way to my flag, (1 second away) don't I have a right to shoot them? Come on sponge, just because I didn't allow you to cap easily like other players doesn't mean I should be banned.

Laming middle. Not sure what that means....that particular map has 3 main areas. Red Base, Middle, and blue base. If I was killing you in blue base or red base, then it would be base camping. If someone can't manage to hit me in the middle right in front of their faces....then how is that laming? I'm not hiding, i'm not camping at the top. I grabbed and I capped....

No disrespect, but you need to grow up. You won't always get an easy win...especially with me playing against you. I didn't break any rules. I had more grabs than most on my team. I had the only cap. I had to most flagkills. Reverse this ban please. ASAP. Thanks.

Match is: http://www.unrealkillers.com/combostats/?p=match&mid=72193

UT-Sniper-SJA94
10-08-2013, 11:04 PM
I don't cheat ffs admins. Just because I own you

Admin must of seen your 20%acc and got scared lmao.

monkey
10-08-2013, 11:24 PM
Lol Sniper. 23% for that game...I don't play for accuracy. I play to win.

UT-Sniper-SJA94
10-08-2013, 11:39 PM
But seriously,
you do realize you play on probably the lowest skill level servers in ut, with one of the lowest skill level mods, and getting 200+ kills on a map isn't anything special, and it especially doesn't mean you have 'bot' like aim.

monkey
10-08-2013, 11:57 PM
But seriously,
you do realize you play on probably the lowest skill level servers in ut, with one of the lowest skill level mods, and getting 200+ kills on a map isn't anything special, and it especially doesn't mean you have 'bot' like aim.

Yea, I know 200 frags isn't anything special. When I get 270 frags its still nothing. Players like JYB, Unrealshots, Dawn, get like 270 in the server on average. Unrealshots gets like up to 330 frags...I know I can't compare with them.

I play on the US instagib server sometimes to get used to regular instagib, and I do fine. I just prefer combogib because it's a faster pace.

Keith
10-09-2013, 06:41 AM
I don't play much combo but everytime I play you, you're just being constantly annoying backshooting chasing spamming combos... well kinda like 99% of the people who play here. But you just carry on. And it's not a question of frag. Just genuinely boring gameplay.

Funny you call Sponge to grow up though, your attitude is anything but mature here lol

|uK|Sponge
10-09-2013, 08:31 AM
I banned you cause you were DMing in mid and backshooting.

You always play the same, you CTF for a couple of minute and then start to lame, dming, spamming combos, etc.

monkey
10-09-2013, 01:19 PM
I banned you cause you were DMing in mid and backshooting.

You always play the same, you CTF for a couple of minute and then start to lame, dming, spamming combos, etc.

So CTF = grabbing mindlessly? CTF!=defending also?

I grabbed until I gained a lead, hence the 1-0 victory. Then since I had the lead, I defended. How the fuck is that illegal? I had the most flagkills. Which means I am not just standing there aimlessly shooting. I am shooting tactically to get the flag grabbers. You were mindlessly grabbing the flag, so it was easy for me to hit you when you took my flag.

The real reason you banned me is because you got frustrated of being killed when you took the flag, every single time.

--- Updated ---

I don't play much combo but everytime I play you, you're just being constantly annoying backshooting chasing spamming combos... well kinda like 99% of the people who play here. But you just carry on. And it's not a question of frag. Just genuinely boring gameplay.

Funny you call Sponge to grow up though, your attitude is anything but mature here lol

Who are you anyway? I don't chase...I don't backshoot. If someone takes my flag I have a right to turn around and shoot them, don't I? Spamming combos? I was standing on the middle platform. Shooting the people who were coming over. Should I just let them kill me, and stand in my base. No. That would be base camping. Should I stand in their base spamming combos? No. I was in the middle, the only reasonable place to stand. Defending, covering my flag runners.

The facts are in my stats. I average over 10 grabs a game, and over 10 flag kills a game. I also average over 2 caps a game....

Cella
10-09-2013, 01:24 PM
I HATE VIDEOGAMES

Shotman
10-09-2013, 02:28 PM
Money, why do you think talking trash or bashing on admins will help your situation? It just gives them a reason to keep the ban. Also i don't see any screenshots or demo from the victim or admin. So someone upload some freaking evidence instead of bashing.

Money who cares if someone is grabbing our not. A person can grab ten flags then so and start to DM. So those stats mean nothing in this case

monkey
10-09-2013, 02:59 PM
Money, why do you think talking trash or bashing on admins will help your situation? It just gives them a reason to keep the ban. Also i don't see any screenshots or demo from the victim or admin. So someone upload some freaking evidence instead of bashing.

Money who cares if someone is grabbing our not. A person can grab ten flags then so and start to DM. So those stats mean nothing in this case

I'm not trying to bash the admin, but he is definitely wrong. I feel like its an abuse of power which is why I am putting it out in the open. I don't just grab mindlessly. I grab when there is an opening, or if I think I can handle the enemy. If I was just DMing, then I wouldn't have the most flagkills and 2nd most grabs, and solo cap. Dmers don't care about winning. I do. I made a cap, which wasn't easy. After that I defended, which wasn't easy. I managed to protect my flag by killing everyone who was approaching the flag. Sponge was trying hard to grab so he ended up dying the most....he got frustrated and banned me.

Another admin needs to review this because I think he acted out of frustration.

'Zac
10-09-2013, 04:39 PM
i saw this guy DMing on the combo gib server on a map similar to andaction, he just stayed on his side of the map just spawnkilling and everyone told him to leave. I typed !admins and said that he was Dming, guess my wish has been answered

UNrealshots
10-09-2013, 05:02 PM
I'm just amazed at how combogib server is still up *not saying you were laming Monkey I have no idea* but the constant laming that goes on in that server it has noobface written allover it.

monkey
10-09-2013, 05:18 PM
i saw this guy DMing on the combo gib server on a map similar to andaction, he just stayed on his side of the map just spawnkilling and everyone told him to leave. I typed !admins and said that he was Dming, guess my wish has been answered

You definitely have me mistaken with someone else...I am not a DMer. Who are you?

monkey
10-09-2013, 05:36 PM
I'm just amazed at how combogib server is still up *not saying you were laming Monkey I have no idea* but the constant laming that goes on in that server it has noobface written allover it.

Hey Unrealshots,

Yea, some people do lame, but when they do that, I try my best to make it hard for them.

I wasn't laming. I explained the entire scenario to everyone truthfully, which is why Sponge isn't rebutting anything I said. I also posted the map stats which clearly support that I wasn't DMing. I was winning.

I only had 145 frags at 14 minutes. This is roughly 170 frags by the end of the game (if it continued). I have gotten over 270 frags in the past. I see people who join the server and get 290+. 170 isn't DMing, its just natural. I am trying to be as logical as I can be about defending myself of these accusations.

If you were playing you would probably have like 100 frags on top of what I had. I bet if you played with a nickname, he would have banned you also.

I am waiting to hear any reasonable response from another admin given the evidence.

Sheba
10-09-2013, 06:54 PM
They have none they get frustrated with you they will ban for unreasonable causes.

--- Updated ---

You start killing them alot and they get mad gonna ban you for dming. You defend banned for dming have to many kills banned for dming.

'Zac
10-09-2013, 07:25 PM
You definitely have me mistaken with someone else...I am not a DMer. Who are you?

KOTR_IV'Zaccyboy,
http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r503/TheZac12/handshake_zps7ba50b0a.jpeg (http://s1169.photobucket.com/user/TheZac12/media/handshake_zps7ba50b0a.jpeg.html)

monkey
10-09-2013, 08:19 PM
KOTR_IV'Zaccyboy,
http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r503/TheZac12/handshake_zps7ba50b0a.jpeg (http://s1169.photobucket.com/user/TheZac12/media/handshake_zps7ba50b0a.jpeg.html)

sorry, I don't know who you are.

--- Updated ---

They have none they get frustrated with you they will ban for unreasonable causes.

--- Updated ---

You start killing them alot and they get mad gonna ban you for dming. You defend banned for dming have to many kills banned for dming.

You are right Sheba. It's unfortunate that someone's frustration would cloud their judgement to such an extent though.

The problem is "killing a lot" depends on the person playing. Someone who doesn't have good aim will not be able to "kill a lot" whereas someone with semi-decent aim would be able to even though it is not his main goal. You see someone, you shoot them. Its a first person shooter after all. No? Then if you have a higher hit rate than average, then all of a sudden you are considered a DMer. Where is the line drawn between DMing and Defending? If I have the most flagkills, then am I not playing defense? Am I supposed to just wait, and walk around aimlessly until someone takes my flag before returning fire? Am I supposed to miss on purpose so that it seems like I am not "DMing"? Am I supposed to mindlessly grab because that is the only way to play CTF?

TL;DR Defense != DM. Defense is part of CTF. A Defender with good aim will come across as a DMer, but is in fact protecting the flag the best he knows how.

UT-Sniper-SJA94
10-10-2013, 12:58 AM
I was standing on the middle platform.

That's dming lol.
Defending is being in your base.

Should I just let them kill me, and stand in my base. No. That would be base camping.
Camping is being in a hard to get to spot, not being in your base.

I have gotten over 270 frags in the past
I have seen complete noobs getting frags like that, it's not hard all you need is a low ping and to walk around comboing everything instead of aiming for kills, try doing 300+ like some of the pug players can do using little to zero combos.

Someone who doesn't have good aim will not be able to "kill a lot" whereas someone with semi-decent aim would be able to even though it is not his main goal.
It's combogib it's 99.9% spam and 0.1% aim required.

A Defender with good aim will come across as a DMer
A good defender would not come across as a dmer, if they are they are doing something wrong.

--- Updated ---

Since when is 40 kills in 15 minutes a lot of kills?

monkey
10-10-2013, 01:23 AM
Trust me Sniper. If I stayed in my base it would have been "Base camping". The reason why I don't stay in the base is because it is not tactically sound on Wooting1way. People are constantly jumping down from the top where you can't see them. And if I were to stand at the top, then that would make me "hard to spot" and that would be camping. People would say things like "noob camping at the top". I am very certain if I stayed at the top to defend, then I would be banned for camping.

Being in the middle in plain sight makes sure that I can't be considered a camper. It also allows me to keep an eye on people coming from all angles of the map toward my flag.

I know there are players who can get way more than 270. I always mention this. I have seen it with my own eyes. I have seen "DeceiveD" get over 300, Dawn over 280, Jyb over 300. My point is that if I am capable of getting 270, then why not 170?

A good defender would keep a clean sheet, as I did. I had the only cap in a 1-0 game. I win most of my games because my methods are tactically sound. DMing isn't a tactically sound method, and usually doesn't lead to a high proportion of wins.

behmen
10-10-2013, 09:49 AM
lol everyshit got administrative powers bans for him self , thats just not fair
Grow up bitches

|uK|B|aZe//.
10-10-2013, 09:55 AM
lmao oh look sheba is here well guess what your so called they ban you if they are losing is out of the question as I was in spec at the time watching you for over 8 minutes

i suggest you bring some evidence for your problems monkey or you shut up and take the ban, cause to me right now it looks like you deserve it seeing how much youre crying and whining over it without any evidence. lastly getting most flagkills just means that you were either dming or what you would like to call "defending" and not playing CTF. if you cant play CAPTURE THE FLAG go to the dm server

and aight is here too suck it up

monkey
10-10-2013, 10:18 AM
lmao oh look sheba is here well guess what your so called they ban you if they are losing is out of the question as I was in spec at the time watching you for over 8 minutes

i suggest you bring some evidence for your problems monkey or you shut up and take the ban, cause to me right now it looks like you deserve it seeing how much youre crying and whining over it without any evidence. lastly getting most flagkills just means that you were either dming or what you would like to call "defending" and not playing CTF. if you cant play CAPTURE THE FLAG go to the dm server

and aight is here too suck it up

Blaze, I win most of my CTF matches. I do know how to play CTF. I average 2.4 caps per game. Also I was the only one to cap in the game in question. My evidence is the game stats. Obviously I am not constantly video recording how I play, so the stats will have to do.

I feel any way that I play from now on will be scrutinized. I will either have to mindlessly grab flags and try not to shoot people until they have my flag or I have theirs, or join the match with a nickname, so sponge or whoever doesn't find any reason to ban me. In fact, if I know an admin is playing, I will think twice before I shoot them, because it seems that's the route that leads to being banned. Shoot the admin too much, get banned.

Also, do you really think that defending is not part of CTF? If no one is defending, then the enemy will cap at will. I forced a shutout because of my defending. This is how I won. Most people who play to DM don't care to defend, they are just looking for most frags. I explained in previous posts that I have gotten over 100 more frags in previous games than the one in question. If I was looking for frags, I would easily have had more. But, I wasn't looking for frags.

"Crying and Whining" - If I feel abused, don't I have a right to make it known? Am I supposed to just accept the abuse?

UT-Sniper-SJA94
10-10-2013, 11:06 AM
monkey, just don't defend in the middle of a map, it's really not that complicated.

Shotman
10-10-2013, 11:51 AM
defend should just be in your base, anything outside of base is considered dm. While defending you should avoid camping, being in one spot for a long period of time. Now in the case of open maps (ie woot, action or anything spam map) there is technically no base so there is no defense involved it's just dming. A base should have a division between the bases like a wall of some sort.

monkey
10-10-2013, 03:47 PM
defend should just be in your base, anything outside of base is considered dm. While defending you should avoid camping, being in one spot for a long period of time. Now in the case of open maps (ie woot, action or anything spam map) there is technically no base so there is no defense involved it's just dming. A base should have a division between the bases like a wall of some sort.

There is no defense involved? WOW. JUST WOW. I have to stay in my base even though it's probably the worst strategy on Wooting1way? How am I supposed to pick up dropped flags by my teammate who are running the flag? How am I supposed to cover them?

If I can be in the best tactical position, (for defense, running the flag, covering the flag runners, picking up dropped flags) how can someone consider this position a DMing position? Its a position that controls the flow of the match, and is directly related to very important aspects of CTF. Basically if you control the middle, you control the game.

For example, if I stayed in my base, and my teammate grabbed the flag, how can I cover him? If he makes it to the middle and someone hits him, how can I pick up the flag? I would become effectively, a waste of a player if I just stay in the base and wait, hoping that someone from my team will make it across alive. Lets say my teammate did make it into our base, the people who grapple to the top can easily jump down and kill him. Since, if I was in my base, my line of sight is toward the middle, I wouldn't be able to cover him from these people because I wouldn't see them until it was too late. However, if I was in the middle, I can easily see people who are trying to kill him in the sneaky way of jumping down from the top. I would also be able to keep an eye on the people taking the direct path.

I just don't understand your reasoning. Do you understand mine?

Shotman
10-10-2013, 04:40 PM
Monkey your really sounding retarded and sounding like other players, no offense but your really are. I'm surprised your banned hasn't increased from 300 to 500 for your attitude of not accepting it and moving on. I am just talkng about defense in fact this could be in code if your outside your base and your just dming you'll get kicked or a warning The only thing that will cancel it is of your grabbing (around the flag but you have to grab it or you will get kicked) or covering the flag carrier (which would be a radius). Also in defense your only defending your flag from getting grabbed so you pretty much can be in the flag area and not grab. But all of this could have been avoided if you demo every game, which everyone should do if this happens you never know, i don't know why is it so hard to do. Stats isn't evidence in this case, if it was something about hacking you would bring stats into the case but it's last resort.

|uK|Sponge
10-10-2013, 06:53 PM
DEMO1: Free large file hosting. Send big files the easy way! (http://www.sendspace.com/file/zbk08b)
DEMO2: Download CTF-w00ting1way(SE)_10-8_22-10-59.dem from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way (http://www.sendspace.com/file/3jlooz)

TDNConvict
10-10-2013, 07:55 PM
I would unban monkey simply for his awesome forum pics

'Zac
10-10-2013, 08:09 PM
I would unban monkey simply for his awesome forum pics
thank you ^ ^ ^
http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r503/TheZac12/myng_zpsce593d15.jpg (http://s1169.photobucket.com/user/TheZac12/media/myng_zpsce593d15.jpg.html)

monkey
10-10-2013, 09:43 PM
DEMO1: Free large file hosting. Send big files the easy way! (http://www.sendspace.com/file/zbk08b)
DEMO2: Download CTF-w00ting1way(SE)_10-8_22-10-59.dem from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way (http://www.sendspace.com/file/3jlooz)

I wish I could see what you posted, but my system crashed every time I type "demoplay blabla". Can you make it into a video? Just so everyone can see.

JD
10-11-2013, 09:44 AM
lel combo is full of noobs now...... for future monkey, demo your games. If your demo doesnt work fix it. Instead of coming to argue the ban why not try to prevent it for the future? If you ask politely im sure someone here will help fix your demo recording.

monkey
10-11-2013, 10:18 AM
lel combo is full of noobs now...... for future monkey, demo your games. If your demo doesnt work fix it. Instead of coming to argue the ban why not try to prevent it for the future? If you ask politely im sure someone here will help fix your demo recording.

I will try to set it up, so I can record my games. But it seems like my video card is the fault. I even installed a "paid for" version of the game and it still crashes.

Did anyone get to watch the game?

Smoke
10-11-2013, 09:23 PM
Hi, I'm new in comboinstagib and I play a couple of times in the week. I played with and against monkey in this server but I don't understand the ban, because monkey always has played as a teamplayer (attacking or defending when it's necessary) and I never saw him camping, backcamping or whatever... I agree with JD, you should demo your games as a way to probe the "banner" is wrong.

Just wait, 300 games I think is about 1 week... so relax.

Smoke

monkey
10-12-2013, 12:12 AM
Hi, I'm new in comboinstagib and I play a couple of times in the week. I played with and against monkey in this server but I don't understand the ban, because monkey always has played as a teamplayer (attacking or defending when it's necessary) and I never saw him camping, backcamping or whatever... I agree with JD, you should demo your games as a way to probe the "banner" is wrong.

Just wait, 300 games I think is about 1 week... so relax.

Smoke

Thanks for the support Smoke. You are a good player also. You give me a hard time when I am playing.

From now on, I will be a watered down version of myself. I will be mindlessly grabbing the flags, and I certainly won't "defend" because of the risk of being banned without warning. If I can shoot someone who is going towards my flag, I will ignore them and allow them to take my flag. I will wait until they actually grab before I try to shoot them. I will change my name to monkey|mindless. I'm not even sure anymore what is allowed in CTF to be honest. I thought I was the complete CTF player. I doubt there are people with my CTF stats for grabbing/flagkills/caps/assists/covers/seals/pickups. But apparently I am the epitome of a lamer. May god have mercy on the souls of other players. If I grow bored of mindless playing, I will quit the game completely. It might be a blessing in disguise. It will give me time to focus on my thesis and grad school.

Again, thanks for this post.

UT-Sniper-SJA94
10-12-2013, 03:18 AM
From now on, I will be a watered down version of myself. I will be mindlessly grabbing the flags, and I certainly won't "defend" because of the risk of being banned without warning. If I can shoot someone who is going towards my flag, I will ignore them and allow them to take my flag. I will wait until they actually grab before I try to shoot them. I will change my name to monkey|mindless. I'm not even sure anymore what is allowed in CTF to be honest. I thought I was the complete CTF player. I doubt there are people with my CTF stats for grabbing/flagkills/caps/assists/covers/seals/pickups. But apparently I am the epitome of a lamer. May god have mercy on the souls of other players. If I grow bored of mindless playing, I will quit the game completely.

lol wtf is wrong with you.

Chamberly
10-12-2013, 06:31 AM
From now on, I will be a watered down version of myself. I will be mindlessly grabbing the flags, and I certainly won't "defend" because of the risk of being banned without warning. If I can shoot someone who is going towards my flag, I will ignore them and allow them to take my flag. I will wait until they actually grab before I try to shoot them. I will change my name to monkey|mindless. I'm not even sure anymore what is allowed in CTF to be honest. I thought I was the complete CTF player. I doubt there are people with my CTF stats for grabbing/flagkills/caps/assists/covers/seals/pickups.

What I kind of thought because of banning on defense... so that's what I end up having to do, just go get flag. Some other players just defend and don't get banned. But it just seem too many to report.

~~D4RR3N~~
10-12-2013, 11:07 PM
That's dming lol.
Defending is being in your base.

Camping is being in a hard to get to spot, not being in your base.

I have seen complete noobs getting frags like that, it's not hard all you need is a low ping and to walk around comboing everything instead of aiming for kills, try doing 300+ like some of the pug players can do using little to zero combos.

It's combogib it's 99.9% spam and 0.1% aim required.

A good defender would not come across as a dmer, if they are they are doing something wrong.

Since when is 40 kills in 15 minutes a lot of kills?

Owned well

Fader
10-16-2013, 04:12 AM
What's up with all the hate on combogib? Does it make you feel good about yourself to talk shit about it for some reason? The mod is one of the best to exist in UT. There is spam in some cases, but the ability to tactically place combos (especially while strafing) instead of spamming them is what separates the good from the bad. I can't think of anything more mindless than the people who do nothing but wobble back and forth for an entire match spamming primary across the map. Half the players from chile and mexico do this, while ignoring the objectives of the game.

And monkey being banned is silly. He's one of the few people on the server that PLAY ctf. So he stopped grabbing for a few minutes and occupied the middle? Who doesn't? As long as he isn't ignoring objectives, I don't see what the big deal is. Ignoring an objective is like when the true DMers kill the EFC, the flag drops in middle and they ignore it because they want to kill someone else, and the flag ends up getting picked up by another person. Haven't watched the demo, but based on what I've read it seems like he was playing more defensively since his team had secured the lead. Him being in middle of that map puts him in a good position to defend his team's FC if someone from his team grabs, and allows him to fall back if an enemy grabs his team's flag. That makes middle a viable position.

UT-Sniper-SJA94
10-16-2013, 09:46 AM
zp combogib.
http://www.unrealkillers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1395&d=1381931028

Fader
10-17-2013, 12:00 AM
zp combogib.
http://www.unrealkillers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1395&d=1381931028

10 kills in one combo makes sense on a server thats 6v6:

you're probably one of those people who throws their computer out the window when they get outplayed, then blame the gametype instead of yourself for the loss. sorry your brain can't handle anything beyond pointing and clicking :joyous: perhaps if you start looking at where shock balls are moving, you can then practice moving away from them before they are combo'd!

krippler
10-17-2013, 09:49 AM
And monkey being banned is silly. He's one of the few people on the server that PLAY ctf.

QFT. Monkey plays CTF the vast majority of the time (which is SIGNIFICANTLY more than the majority on combogib). I'm not going to watch the demo, but I'm familiar with his play style on this map and he'll often set up shop in the middle of the map in an effort to control it. This makes it seem like he's dm'ing but he DOES still make an effort to grab flags(evidenced by # of grabs in the stats). If Monkey had zero grabs and was making no effort to run I could understand a ban, but I doubt that was the case here. I think a ban was excessive Monk, but it ain't my server :p

kdawg232
10-19-2013, 11:03 AM
Not to turn this into a complete circle jerk support fest for Monkey but gotta throw it out there that he plays the way CTF is made to play. Offense, support in the middle when someone grabs and attack EFC when they are outside the base. Not many people can outplay me on that server other than Monkey and a couple others (fader & krippler coincidentally enough.) Other people might have great aim but they do nothing to help their team. But I also understand many people get raged up during a match and act on emotions. Monkey can piss you off quickly with a couple minutes of ownage.

daze
10-20-2013, 09:55 AM
Monkey is one of the better team players in the game. Definitely seems like he just frustrated the wrong admin this time. Anyway don't fret monkey, you couldn't have played the last few days anyway because the server is down.

monkey
11-17-2013, 10:43 PM
After having not played for a few weeks now, I came back to express my gratitude to Sponge for banning me. I was fairly riled up for being banned, but because I quit, my life has been on an upward spiral. I am much more focused on my graduate studies and research and spending more time with friends and family. Sponge you are a life giver. Your actions have unexpectedly worked out in my favor.

Thanks.

SAM
11-18-2013, 05:55 PM
Well I'm happy things have turned out for the better for you. It seems that this was a blessing in disguise indeed.

Your ban should have expired by now. Join at your leisure but make sure it doesn't take over your life.

All the best.

Keith
11-18-2013, 06:47 PM
sounds like trolling

monkey
11-18-2013, 10:40 PM
Yea, thanks SAM. Maybe I will return some time in the future to say hello. I will stop by the forums every once in a while.

--- Updated ---

No troll Keith. I almost didn't reply to you but I guess it could be seen as a troll...although that would be insanely immature.

Keith
11-19-2013, 12:47 PM
it looks like anything but sincere, well that's how i see it. but gl then