PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye to everyone in the siege community.

|uK|MeNTaL^
10-11-2013, 12:29 PM
Said my due's to uK now to just to say bye to a couple of fags

bye Cella, banny`, OuTlaW and DaNgErBoY!!! =) you guy's are awesome.

OuTlaW
10-11-2013, 12:36 PM
You're going to suicide ? :(

|uK|MeNTaL^
10-11-2013, 12:40 PM
I'm off to get a life bro =)

SAM
10-11-2013, 12:42 PM
Again? Who whipped you this time lol

Cella
10-11-2013, 12:42 PM
dam duud, you can have a life and play UT.... but yeah was a pleasure =)

|uK|MeNTaL^
10-11-2013, 01:02 PM
The plan was to put what money i had to a desktop to start playing again, but i think putting that money towards a plain ticket to a new life is more a wise idea =)

SAM
10-11-2013, 01:05 PM
There's plenty of work in the UK mate. Just gotta look in the right places....

|uK|MeNTaL^
10-11-2013, 01:12 PM
Yeh there is a warehouse job in the village i live in at the moment, but i ain't doing that lol i was a mechanic for 4 years working for vauxhall, i got money saved up so im gonna use it wisely.
Alot of people in england would rather pay a polish in pennies rather than pay a brit in pounds. Works tight for a mechanic and thats all i wanna do, ill be planning on doing that when im in spain.

DANGERBOY
10-11-2013, 01:16 PM
have you ever talk with me in game??rofl

Banny
10-11-2013, 01:30 PM
Said my due's to uK now to just to say bye to a couple of fags

bye Cella, banny`, OuTlaW and DaNgErBoY!!! =) you guy's are awesome.

ah cya buddy , was nice to have you around.. hope to see you again :)

OuTlaW
10-11-2013, 02:10 PM
I'm off to get a life bro =)

Good luck man, hope we see you again mate...

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
10-11-2013, 02:13 PM
You are about to do what I did 10 years ago, its good over there if you can get the work.

I lived near Benidorm for 9 years until their economy collapsed and work was non existent.

good luck and enjoy the sun!.

ps: Make sure you sort out your NIF number (also called N.I.E), cant buy anything without it over there.

UT-Sniper-SJA94
10-11-2013, 02:17 PM
Alot of people in england would rather pay a polish in pennies rather than pay a brit in pounds.
Annoyingly all to true, and it's only getting worse.

good luck.

|uK|MeNTaL^
10-11-2013, 02:26 PM
[X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF};66118']You are about to do what I did 10 years ago, its good over there if you can get the work.

I lived near Benidorm for 9 years until their economy collapsed and work was non existent.

good luck and enjoy the sun!.

ps: Make sure you sort out your NIF number (also called N.I.E), cant buy anything without it over there.

Hahaha, alot of people i know are doing it. I'll be setting up in magaluff, hopefully won't be long before i get work out there, but ill be sure to hit up benidorm as its close by. Thanx for the added info!

good luck.

It's bad enuff polish is our second language, way to go england fucking the economy in 4 years.

DANGERBOY
10-11-2013, 02:44 PM
hah just trollin' man,i hope you get some more money or win a lotto kkkk(if u win it send some to me too jaja)

Anyways HF.

|uK|MeNTaL^
10-11-2013, 03:55 PM
hah just trollin' man,i hope you get some more money or win a lotto kkkk(if u win it send some to me too jaja)

Anyways HF.

lmao, don't we all wish for that. Thanx

Cella
10-11-2013, 04:06 PM
Danger said he'd pay to suck your weewee.. soo..

'Zac
10-11-2013, 04:10 PM
see you dude, when i get to be 16 in a couple of years when im eligible to get a job, ill probably stop UT for a few weeks or months. good having you here man

|uK|MeNTaL^
10-11-2013, 04:19 PM
Danger said he'd pay to suck your kuki.. soo..

Theres enuff to go around, cella you get discount xD

see you dude, when i get to be 16 in a couple of years when im eligible to get a job, ill probably stop UT for a few weeks or months. good having you here man

Wait untill you get a bitch you fall in love with and watch UT go bye bye =)

|uK|kenneth
10-11-2013, 04:57 PM
lmao, don't we all wish for that. Thanx

still saving to pay mah car..
http://i2.asntown.net/4/p50sale.jpg

'Zac
10-11-2013, 04:58 PM
still saving to pay mah car..
http://i2.asntown.net/4/p50sale.jpg

ooooo im telling blaze you stole his car

Chamberly
10-11-2013, 08:42 PM
Yo mental. PM me sometimes will ya. :) Good luck tho!

|uK|Chronox
10-11-2013, 09:07 PM
Enjoy your life !

Come and say hi sometimes mate !

Blessings !

JD
10-12-2013, 02:49 PM
i didnt have a chance to frag you but good luck man!

TDNConvict
10-13-2013, 02:56 PM
Originally Posted by |uK|MeNTaL^
Alot of people in england would rather pay a polish in pennies rather than pay a brit in pounds.

good luck.

damn............. pols owning you in real world and ut

suck my polish sausage gentlemen

gl

Chamberly
10-13-2013, 06:16 PM
i didnt have a chance to frag you but good luck man!

I didn't think I did either. Especially in freestyle sniper.

|uK|MeNTaL^
10-14-2013, 06:35 AM
I didn't think I did either. Especially in freestyle sniper.

oooo do i smell a challenge? if your on at all this week pm me and we'll have a frag sesh in one of your servers =)

yeh i got fragged by you JD you just didn't know it (= *skumbi*

Cella
10-14-2013, 08:13 AM
skum(bag) <3

OuTlaW
10-14-2013, 08:18 AM
skum(bag) <3

lmfao

Chamberly
10-14-2013, 12:11 PM
oooo do i smell a challenge? if your on at all this week pm me and we'll have a frag sesh in one of your servers =)

Hahahaha okay! ^^

Maybe next week... Having a strange week... 2 deaths in the Family here just recently, 2 days apart. 1 died of being sick, and other 1 was too old to work on something but he got himself ran over by his bulldozer. U don't wanna see all that blood/bones/flat/etc. stuff. They were my Grandfather and his Sis... something not looking right.

|uK|MeNTaL^
10-15-2013, 06:42 AM
Fuck, well i hope you find a way to cope with all that. Seems like a lot to handle

Plans are to pack up this weekend dude so if you do get a chance this week send me a pm, i can't accept your friend request for some reason but ill be in chat.

SAM
10-15-2013, 08:23 AM
How can you just pack up and leave without anything solid. Seems silly to me but good luck man.

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
10-15-2013, 09:29 AM
Hope it is planned because you will get a severe shock if you haven't got any paperwork sorted out, the Spanish authorities are vicious and most of them hate foreigners, The Guardia are not to be fucked with so never try to get smart with them, they carry guns and I have seen them pull it out and put it to a tourists head after he tried the typical drunk British "lets have a look at your gun mate", so he obliged and the tourist pissed himself on the chair he was sat on....so dont do it, especially as 90% of the Guardia are racist and their favourite prey is English.

check-list should be and done in this order.

1. accommodation

2. appointment to be registered in Spain (normally a local police station, you can ask them where to go)

3. NIE or NIF numbers are a MUST, you cannot buy anything in Spain without that number, also if you get stopped by the Guardia or policia local and you cannot give them a NIF number then you will be arrested or made to leave your car where it is and they wont release the car until you show that proof, never under any circumstances lose your cool with the Guardia, they will fuck you up.

4. once you have your NIF them you need to apply for "Padron" when you have solid accommodation, you MUST take NIE/NIF original proof (no copies) and sometimes they will need to see a tenancy agreement, its like a mandatory voting register, fail to do this will get you a massive fine.

after that the rest is not important right away, trust me mate, not trying to sound negative but it is a nightmare for the first 6 months at least.

if you can afford it then get a "Hestor" (equivalent to a solicitor/lawyer) and they can sort it all out for you, I would go that route if you have the money.

finally, learn Spanish and always try to use it no matter how shit you sound, if the first words out of your mouth are "Habla ingles?" then you will get a cold reception from that point on.

Either way, good luck and hope you have the success I had for 10 years, I would still be there if Spain's economy didn't crash a few years ago.

|uK|MeNTaL^
10-15-2013, 05:13 PM
I don't know if i said this without thinking but the idea isn't to live out there Fluke, maybe being a rep as ive found applications but idealy not to live out there. I'd rather not have the need to learn spanish lol

I don't know what you mean Sam