PDA

View Full Version : Combo needs admining

JD
10-18-2013, 09:23 AM
So since ipug is starting up again i have been playing on the combo and insta servers. There are not many lamers in insta, you get the odd one maybe. Combo however, its kinda full of them. I dont think many admins check the combo server, there are a few players who just continue to talk shit to anyone better then them to the point where they get other players in the server to start kicking the better players. Also there are tons of spammers in the server. The funniest player though is "A_nerd". Everytime i play this guy is there and the "turn off your bot" rally starts". It continues and the guy wont shut up, just keeps insulting and insulting. Also he states to know all the admins, and that all admins know i bot lelelelel So can admins please start looking at combo. If bans start to get handed out it could fix a lot of players attitudes. Im sure thats why insta has a lot less lamers. Also this "A_nerd" guy needs a ban. Continues to insult, starts "you bot" rallies, and other players have told me while playing that all he does is flame. Considering all this, is it possible for me to get mod on combo server? I know we have issues, but i think they are all in the past now.......

SAM
10-18-2013, 10:03 AM
You should post a demo or ss of this.

JD
10-18-2013, 11:48 AM
i took a few screen shots, they are on my laptop and I am at work at the moment. I will post a couple when i get home. I dont know if its just me, but has anyone else noticed how bad combo has got recently?

UT-Sniper-SJA94
10-18-2013, 12:09 PM
There are not many lamers in insta
Sarcasm?

mr.smith and pwnito are big retards when it comes to calling out bots.

JD
10-18-2013, 01:32 PM
No, not sarcasm... people dont lame on insta meaning spam, dm. i know combo is easier to spam, but people who just dm mid are annoying. It deters people from actually grabbing cause they keep getting shot in the back... I think mods look at the insta servers way more then the combo server. Thats why i asked for mod on combo.....

Fader
10-18-2013, 01:34 PM
yeah, A_Nerd is retarded

Shotman
10-18-2013, 01:54 PM
No, not sarcasm... people dont lame on insta meaning spam, dm. i know combo is easier to spam, but people who just dm mid are annoying. It deters people from actually grabbing cause they keep getting shot in the back... I think mods look at the insta servers way more then the combo server. Thats why i asked for mod on combo.....

That's the reason there is less "laming" on IG servers. Because they know the admins will catch them. So the question is not more admins its more having an equally amount of admins in both servers, well all servers.

~~D4RR3N~~
10-18-2013, 07:38 PM
What happened with the newnet combo project?? I was going well and the last thing i knew is that it needed a few tweaks to be perfect!1
*Still waiitin*

TimTim
10-19-2013, 09:37 AM
What happened with the newnet combo project?? I was going well and the last thing i knew is that it needed a few tweaks to be perfect!1
*Still waiitin*
I'll make the combogib rifle with the next newnet update.

|uK|B|aZe//.
10-19-2013, 02:53 PM
answers no JD

JD
10-19-2013, 04:07 PM
guess people cant move on, but thats fine.... admins and mods please start looking at the combo server when you can. Server used to be fine dont know what happened to it.

~~D4RR3N~~
10-19-2013, 05:35 PM
I'll make the combogib rifle with the next newnet update.
Fucking love u tim

daze
10-20-2013, 09:58 AM
Yeah a nerd always throws out the bot accusations when he gets killed a few times in a row. He also rips into the less skilled players for making his team lose. The worst is when him and Anger!! play on the same team.....

~~D4RR3N~~
10-20-2013, 11:52 AM
anger!, a-nerd, [u]icE are the most bitching players ive seen

UT-Sniper-SJA94
10-20-2013, 12:07 PM
anger used to make my sides hurt, the way he would go on and on and on at people about them being bots, plus the people he was accusing were terrible players even for combo player standards.

JD
10-20-2013, 12:09 PM
http://imageshack.us/a/img811/2401/wns.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img11/8661/e9kz.png

Thats from one match that i bothered to screen shot. Hes been flaming for a while so I decided that i will start taking screen shots. Dont need to ban too long, just put in the description "stop flaming players - from JD" loll

|uK|fleecey
10-20-2013, 12:14 PM
if thats anger! who plays siege he always rage at people..

daze
10-20-2013, 02:14 PM
That Incinerator map you posted they finally shut up and just played. It went into OT and they both were rushing to return the flag my team mate had dropped and I got a lucky double kill on both of them with one primary flak shot. Ended up getting the winning cap after I picked it up. Felt great!

JD
10-20-2013, 03:12 PM
Regardless both of them should get a ban. Flaming constantly shouldnt be allowed and quite a few people have already said they just constantly flame. I will get more screen shots if they continue, but please ban and put my name in the description so they know to shut up when im playing with them (Y)

|uK|B|aZe//.
10-21-2013, 03:33 PM
guess people cant move on

its not the fact that I cant "move on" its the fact that you asked for it

its always been the way that we have never given admin to anyone that came asking for it even if you have been here for years as well as an ex member we just dont do it that way, but you can keep on thinking its "personal" I really couldnt give a shit?

JD
10-22-2013, 08:41 AM
If its not personal, then just send a proper message? Never asked you to give a shit just merely stated something thats quite evident. Lets not get into this as i just want to stay on the topic...

Whats the rule for flaming on the server? I dont mind bringing it here when people do, however, if I do can you put my name on the ban reason just so that people think that i am mod? Could stop some of the laming when im on the server.....

SAM
10-22-2013, 09:37 AM
If someone is harassing you. Post up the screens.

JD
10-22-2013, 12:56 PM
Scar, i posted the links:
http://imageshack.us/a/img811/2401/wns.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img11/8661/e9kz.png

Its happened a few times, and they seem to have a reputation of annoying people who are better then them.... Those are all i got, i can get more if needed.

|uK|B|aZe//.
10-22-2013, 03:06 PM
I can never send a normal message when it involves you because its always the same story, if you dont get your way its "personal" just as in this instance because you got denied admin/mod the typical response is as above. I made the first post from myself in this thread short and sweet, wasnt me the one instigating further responses from stupid stuff you post back

JD
10-22-2013, 03:42 PM
i didnt instigate :S ok, my bad then.

JD
10-31-2013, 08:54 PM
ok i have a demo, i went into the server for less then 10 minutes. Caught 5 minutes of it on demo, how do i upload it? If this doesnt convince you that the combo server needs more admins than i dont know what will.... Tons of people just dming and spamming.

ASLYE702
11-10-2013, 12:39 PM
ComboGIB will be stay forever spammy.

UT-Sniper-SJA94
11-10-2013, 04:10 PM
Spam mod people going to spam.

Keith
11-11-2013, 09:54 AM
i wish combo balls wouldnt kill... it's just retarded how people like I AM get kills

SAM
11-11-2013, 12:25 PM
The alt fire kill is unavoidable because we had to hack zeroping without source. However soon that will change. I just need to dig out some time and let TimTim know whether the latest version works. Last test showed that the grapple bind only works with bind and not on mouse scroll.

So that's the update. Not far to go for newnet implementation thanks to TimTim

Keith
11-11-2013, 12:57 PM
also if you end up on a slime spot or anything that makes you lose health you die instantly

SAM
11-11-2013, 01:09 PM
Yes fully aware of that. However, the way damage is instigated (due to lack of source) that's what happens unfortunately. These issues should be fixed. Soon enough :)

|uK|chiseller
11-11-2013, 02:07 PM
Imagine a world without grapple.. what a joy. And that retarded double jump..

Keith
11-11-2013, 03:21 PM
my guess is that it's set up that way to be different than the usual reg ig setup

|uK|chiseller
11-11-2013, 03:32 PM
Yea, that's his excuse for it but I'd say combo itself is already unique enough.

SAM
11-11-2013, 03:42 PM
Without the grapple it's just an instagib with alt fire. It all adds to blend of unique-ness

|uK|chiseller
11-11-2013, 04:25 PM
Why not translocator instead? I never understood that.

SAM
11-11-2013, 04:28 PM
Grapple for combo. That's just how it is lol

It seems to have become the standard with all the new servers popping up ;)