Instagib :'Wanted' [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Instagib :'Wanted'

~Viper]LtD[~
10-23-2013, 02:36 PM
Hi everyone. It has come to my attention that there have been a lot of complaints about either annoying players on the instagib servers on the one hand or the lack of admins who keep the servers under control on the other hand. To make things easier I have made a list of players with a certain reputation regarding the instagib servers. Thanks to this it will not only be easier for the mods/admins to pass judgement on certain players as it will also let the mods/admins know who they need to look out for. Thanks to this list regular players can also keep their eyes open for those mentioned, and report them if needed.
Please note that this only counts for the instagib servers (UK/US/Combo)
Also, please do not use this thread to report players, making a new thread in the complaints section is still the right way to do it.
The list will be updated weekly. Suggestions? Feel free to post them or to PM me. Also note that this thread was not made to start witch hunts on those mentioned, but only for the purpose of keeping the servers as enjoyable as possible.

-KyuKen
DM'ing

-Madteta
Known DM'er

-plaYeR^
Reported multiple times for DM'ing/Laming.
Has been banned before.

-Unai
Reported for annoying spamming.

-x4.Unreal
Known DM'er

-Palestine~
Known DM'er

-DaWn_G
Known DM'er

-Test.new/Danon3/VS
Known DM'er

-Icedcube/iCe
Permabanned

-Rapture/rpt
Permabanned

-Tensor
Permabanned

-'9'
Crouching/Walking

-[UTCG]Ralf
DM'ing

-Huml3
Teamswitching

-KOKOBE/itachi uchiha/PEPE
Permabanned

-Loosa
DM'ing/Backshooting

-Loque/Moonlight
DM'ing

-Finalz
DM'ing

-NP^
DM'ing

-D3r
DM'ing

-Gizmo/Nicky
DM'ing

-mng
DM'ing

SAM
10-23-2013, 02:44 PM
Good idea. Stickied

|uK|chiseller
10-23-2013, 03:01 PM
When did you ban x4.unreal? Because he was just playing this afternoon.

~Viper]LtD[~
10-23-2013, 03:20 PM
When did you ban x4.unreal? Because he was just playing this afternoon.

It wasn't me but seems he is only banned on the US server.

USC-Pyr0
10-23-2013, 03:22 PM
DaWn_G is back & already DMing again.

|uK|B|aZe//.
03-22-2014, 10:58 AM
think its about time this thread started taking action again server needs cleaning up from what I've seen, but it has improved to what it was

ZodiaK
03-22-2014, 02:35 PM
LtD[~;66784]-Uenz^
Reported for DM'ing

I never noticed this one. You sure?

Higor
03-22-2014, 03:58 PM
I've muted Unai the few times I hopped onto the IG servers... it's insufferable

UT-Sniper-SJA94
03-22-2014, 08:20 PM
uenz? I have never seen him DM before, he is normally really fun to play against.

I remember him saying sorry when he shot me in the back 1 time in a whole game, always enjoy playing against him.

ZodiaK
03-22-2014, 08:55 PM
uenz? I have never seen him DM before, he is normally really fun to play against.

I remember him saying sorry when he shot me in the back 1 time in a whole game, always enjoy playing against him.
This^x100. I feel the same way, I've never seen him cause an issue. He's one of the few good players that don't play like complete fucktards.

kokett
03-22-2014, 09:11 PM

I agree. did see him DM on w00t a whole game tho, but that was like 2 years ago.

Keith
03-23-2014, 07:02 AM
rofl really

~Viper]LtD[~
03-23-2014, 07:04 AM
Will update the list once I got the time. Uenz is accurate, he likes to DM on pubs once in a while.

Khem
03-24-2014, 04:44 AM
Yeah Uenz has pretty much always been a fair player when i have played him, so dont think he deserves to be on the list. the others i have no disagreement with :)

And good initiative mate, having this is a 'living document' is a great idea

~Viper]LtD[~
04-09-2014, 08:55 AM
Updated.

Mp/5
04-15-2014, 04:35 PM
hi,
still got unai mass spamming his lols everytime he dies or whenever he makes a kill and player^ aka »£øø$å« (just guessing based on his lame style and skin choice) back to his normal self laming like he used to under this fake name.
i would also add Dannyboy=SwE and Haitian (mostly laming, dming and chasing) to this list.

SKULLZAPPER
04-15-2014, 04:50 PM
I saw a person on Joust99 (I think it was this one, the one with the water in the middle on both sides) just sit on our side of the base and shoot across to the other side. Didn't grab one flag. But on a map like this, wouldn't this just be defending? Is there an actual rulebook to DMing as it is put. And laming, what exactly is laming? I know it has something to do with backshooting and chasing all the time, but some people complain about that when you are shooting them because they have your flag. There should some official guidelines maybe. I know most people that play the game know what is cool and what is not, basic UT edicate.

Mp/5
04-15-2014, 05:41 PM
unfortunately its not all black & white to define when someone is laming or just being a good team player. that's why a lot of the players get a free pass even if they do sometimes play lame. realizing when a player is laming takes some experience.
but in general, if you are chasing players while flag isn't taken, dm in the middle of a map or even in your own base for long periods and backshoot people on every chance you get - thats laming and is not allowed.
hope that clears it out a bit for ya.
BTW was just wondering which player you were refering to? (not that it matters too much on a dm map like joust/anda/woot there are only several things arent allowed).

ZodiaK
04-15-2014, 09:33 PM
The amount of retards that play baffles me. So frustrating to play normal and next thing ya know get popped in the ass. Having to do constant 180's every time isn't much fun. As for lame maps, there's always going to be lamers.

TimTim
04-15-2014, 09:58 PM
Having to do constant 180's every time isn't much fun.
On the bright side, players with high sensitivity like myself are at an advantage! Nothing's more satisfying than doing a quick 180 shot to get someone off your ass.

:cooter:

UT-Sniper-SJA94
04-15-2014, 10:59 PM
On the bright side, players with high sensitivity like myself are at an advantage! Nothing's more satisfying than doing a quick 180 shot to get someone off your ass.

:cooter:

I just laugh when someone is assing for about a minute holding fire down, and someone does a quick 180 flick and kills them in a split of a sec.

kokett
04-17-2014, 07:04 AM
and player^ aka »£øø$å« (just guessing based on his lame style and skin choice) back to his normal self laming like he used to under this fake name.
yup, plays the same shitty style, just spect him on command, not only was he backshooting everyone, but also boosting his teammates into the slime intentionally, even if they were carrying the flag -> after i saw that i started demo'ing and didnt have to wait long:

uenz
04-28-2014, 12:58 PM
Hey just randomly checked some sites and stumbled upon this post.
Glad I got removed from that list - I honestly would've felt a bit dirty there with all those ppl :D
Nice to know ppl recognize me as a fair player what I'm really trying to be.

And just for clarification: do you consider defending being lame on public? Cause VS is constantly defending atm :)

~Viper]LtD[~
04-28-2014, 04:18 PM
Hey just randomly checked some sites and stumbled upon this post.
Glad I got removed from that list - I honestly would've felt a bit dirty there with all those ppl :D
Nice to know ppl recognize me as a fair player what I'm really trying to be.

And just for clarification: do you consider defending being lame on public? Cause VS is constantly defending atm :)

Defending is allowed, it's a part of ctf after all. We get a lot of complaints about VS, 1 more demo of him and the banhammer will fall.
Welcome to the forum.

Cannabis
05-03-2014, 12:02 PM
Swedish player NP^ shold be here i think!

~Viper]LtD[~
05-15-2014, 04:46 PM
Updated.

donelli
10-07-2016, 12:12 PM
Put me on this list:

Grizzly`

I'm american , SCREAM: That you are , enough said!

I get a lot of hate , because I quote "play like an ass" I dm / ass-shoot which most of the time is just me being paranoid and taking a quick snap shot , so please by all means put me on this list.

unrealshots can verify i play like a dick he tells me that all the time.

athje
10-07-2016, 01:44 PM
Well.... that escalated quickly