Greetings all! [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Greetings all!

GingerK
10-25-2013, 01:46 AM
As Dr. Nick would say from The Simpsons, "Hi Everybody!" for that goes out to all them guys out there in the forum while them girls get Joey from Friends "How you doing?"

I usually play only comboinstagib server under "Ginger.Kid:)" or anything that has ginger in it is most likely me unless the flag under the person is Uk then that aint me. I tried siege but i did not get it. All i saw were zombie type people staring up most of the time so i did as they did and saw nothing up there on cieling. Did that for about 5min until i realized nothing was going on so I left. I dont play BT bcuz most bt maps scare me. They have led to nightmares before and my mom dont let me sleep in her room anymore for it wasnt long ago that I was finally able to sleep by myself.

I dont know what goes in an introduction other than if I was writing a dang persuasive essay so I will give it my best shot of what I think would be the norm on something like this. With that said I guess I will give a little bullets about me.

- I have only been playin UT for almost 2 years after i stumbled upon it at a garage sell. I used up all my dang allowance ($5) to buy a mystery crate where u keep everything that is in it for $5. At home upon reviewing items a CD labeled "UT" was in it and i thought it about the UT longhorns which i liked so i checked it out only to find it was this game.

- I have a blind rooster who aint got no eyes. A rooster from the nearby neighborhood made its way over and beat up my Chalmers. He randomly pecks all over the place in his now coop lookin for food so I have to sit with him to feed him. the other rooster didnt suffer anything other than a dang bloody white coat...in the end he got it worst for my aunts dog got loose and got a hold of him and all i found was his bottom half.

- I have 4 pet hermit crabs. My mom felt bad when i asked for a pug and she ended up getting me a stuffed one so she took me to petsmart and said i could have a pet. she said no to everything i wanted and said hermit crabs would be great cuz they dont need much care and she didnt know if i was responsible to care for anything else. My mom is like Freddies mom in !carly.

- I used to eat in the principals office everyday in elementary a toasted pb&j sandwich with a snack and drink. I had this phobia of the cafeteria and the smell of food so i sat in the principals chair. I witnessed one paddle spankin guess she forgot i was in there. I had large eyes as i slowly put my sandwich into my mouth. I tried to eat in the cafeteria after encouragement from the staff...and i vomited infront of everyone, not cool.

- If I get grounded for misbehaving my mom will threaten to take away my computer or my tv...I always go with computer bcuz if i miss my dang shopping channels (hsn, qvc, ala, shopnbc, etc.) I get sad :(

- I once got lost at a high school football game when i was younger cuz my mom told me to stay outside the door of the girls bathroom as she went and i thought i knew my way back. I was lost and luckily some man picked me up and was not an aductor and tried to find my mom. I was crying and she was crying then she was mad at me :(

- I once lost a track meet as a member of a relay race when i was the third leg and it was dang windy and i was a small feable kid and the wind made me seem as if i was running slow motion.

- I cant cook. I have even managed to burn those Ramen noodle soup cups. for 3 min it spun round and round in the microwave without WATER! I kinda forgot that. The whole house stunk and when i pulled it out it had melted the bottom and out fell dang charred up ball of noodles that shattered upon floor impact. I had planned on asking my mom if i could use the stove cuz i felt i was ready but she tells me that it is offlimits for me.

- I have been pooped on by birds 4 times in my life. worst one was in my head during a field trip and the girls were laughing at me and pointing dang!

- I can only bench 65lbs. my cousin took me to a gym bcuz he wanted me to meet some ladies and buff up and i tried and thought i was lifting alot only to c that the bar was only 45lbs and not 150 like i thought. I could only put a 10 lb on each side and that was it. so much for girls having tickets to the gun show...unless i provide them a magnifying glass to occompany their ticket, hmmm. Stinks that girls like dang guys with dang muscles. I have even considered ordering some spongebob inflatable arms but dont think they sell em.

- I like to invent things on my free time. I am working on my "Pica Pet" collecting atm. It is a puppet that is on your shoulder and has a string that goes down you arm and u can control it like that. U get to pick whatever type of pet from a wide selction hence the name "Pica" When you aint got friends like me you have to create your own and thus the reason behind that one. Another are my "Hollowed Shoes" Foam type gardening shoes that are an inch thick and are hollowed underneath reducing surface area. I dont like to kill dang bugs and i feel bad for them if i accidently squish em so if my shoes are hollowed then their chance of survival goes up + it also helps avoid stepping in gum :)

-Lastly, I talk alot as evident by my above stuff so I will stop and save anyone who even reads this the pain and end it now. Guess that is what happens when u aint got anyone to talk to being a loner dang. My best friend is my grandma. she makes me sad tho cuz she always ask if i have any friends and why they dont come to play with me. Well enjoy ya'lls night/day and hope to c u peeps, atleast the ones i normally c in combo since i dont venture much form it. I like to grab flag alot for I usually end up with most grabs but that dont mean they acount for caps tho ugh!

-GingerK-

|uK|B|aZe//.
10-25-2013, 06:20 AM
not sure if i can take this introduction seriously

OuTlaW
10-25-2013, 07:56 AM
One question.…
How old are you lol

BTW you have just written your whole life story here, I don't think thats the meaning of "introduce yourself" lol

SAM
10-25-2013, 08:41 AM
Actually this is a very good intro lol

Noob Crossing
10-25-2013, 09:44 AM
what a story lololololol she always ask if i have any friends and why they dont come to play with me hahahahhahahahahahahahah+100

utbusta
10-25-2013, 05:27 PM
Too long, lost my attention and I didn't read it well not past the first 5 words :(

|uK|kenneth
10-25-2013, 05:55 PM
"I dont play BT bcuz most bt maps scare me. They have led to nightmares before and my mom dont let me sleep in her room anymore for it wasnt long ago that I was finally able to sleep by myself."

lmao

Best intro ever ahaha.

|uK|Tomahawk
10-25-2013, 06:40 PM
"I dont play BT bcuz most bt maps scare me. They have led to nightmares before and my mom dont let me sleep in her room anymore for it wasnt long ago that I was finally able to sleep by myself."

lmao

Best intro ever ahaha.

Agreed^^^^ made me laugh multiple times welcome to the community man!

'Zac
10-25-2013, 07:01 PM
I can only bench 65lbs
My god...are you like...4...?

Banny
10-25-2013, 10:32 PM
Wtf is this a novel?:p.... jk welcome man

~~D4RR3N~~
10-26-2013, 02:26 PM
As Dr. Nick would say from The Simpsons, "Hi Everybody!" for that goes out to all them guys out there in the forum while them girls get Joey from Friends "How you doing?"

I usually play only comboinstagib server under "Ginger.Kid:)" or anything that has ginger in it is most likely me unless the flag under the person is Uk then that aint me. I tried siege but i did not get it. All i saw were zombie type people staring up most of the time so i did as they did and saw nothing up there on cieling. Did that for about 5min until i realized nothing was going on so I left. I dont play BT bcuz most bt maps scare me. They have led to nightmares before and my mom dont let me sleep in her room anymore for it wasnt long ago that I was finally able to sleep by myself.

I dont know what goes in an introduction other than if I was writing a dang persuasive essay so I will give it my best shot of what I think would be the norm on something like this. With that said I guess I will give a little bullets about me.

- I have only been playin UT for almost 2 years after i stumbled upon it at a garage sell. I used up all my dang allowance ($5) to buy a mystery crate where u keep everything that is in it for $5. At home upon reviewing items a CD labeled "UT" was in it and i thought it about the UT longhorns which i liked so i checked it out only to find it was this game.

- I have a blind rooster who aint got no eyes. A rooster from the nearby neighborhood made its way over and beat up my Chalmers. He randomly pecks all over the place in his now coop lookin for food so I have to sit with him to feed him. the other rooster didnt suffer anything other than a dang bloody white coat...in the end he got it worst for my aunts dog got loose and got a hold of him and all i found was his bottom half.

- I have 4 pet hermit crabs. My mom felt bad when i asked for a pug and she ended up getting me a stuffed one so she took me to petsmart and said i could have a pet. she said no to everything i wanted and said hermit crabs would be great cuz they dont need much care and she didnt know if i was responsible to care for anything else. My mom is like Freddies mom in !carly.

- I used to eat in the principals office everyday in elementary a toasted pb&j sandwich with a snack and drink. I had this phobia of the cafeteria and the smell of food so i sat in the principals chair. I witnessed one paddle spankin guess she forgot i was in there. I had large eyes as i slowly put my sandwich into my mouth. I tried to eat in the cafeteria after encouragement from the staff...and i vomited infront of everyone, not cool.

- If I get grounded for misbehaving my mom will threaten to take away my computer or my tv...I always go with computer bcuz if i miss my dang shopping channels (hsn, qvc, ala, shopnbc, etc.) I get sad :(

- I once got lost at a high school football game when i was younger cuz my mom told me to stay outside the door of the girls bathroom as she went and i thought i knew my way back. I was lost and luckily some man picked me up and was not an aductor and tried to find my mom. I was crying and she was crying then she was mad at me :(

- I once lost a track meet as a member of a relay race when i was the third leg and it was dang windy and i was a small feable kid and the wind made me seem as if i was running slow motion.

- I cant cook. I have even managed to burn those Ramen noodle soup cups. for 3 min it spun round and round in the microwave without WATER! I kinda forgot that. The whole house stunk and when i pulled it out it had melted the bottom and out fell dang charred up ball of noodles that shattered upon floor impact. I had planned on asking my mom if i could use the stove cuz i felt i was ready but she tells me that it is offlimits for me.

- I have been pooped on by birds 4 times in my life. worst one was in my head during a field trip and the girls were laughing at me and pointing dang!

- I can only bench 65lbs. my cousin took me to a gym bcuz he wanted me to meet some ladies and buff up and i tried and thought i was lifting alot only to c that the bar was only 45lbs and not 150 like i thought. I could only put a 10 lb on each side and that was it. so much for girls having tickets to the gun show...unless i provide them a magnifying glass to occompany their ticket, hmmm. Stinks that girls like dang guys with dang muscles. I have even considered ordering some spongebob inflatable arms but dont think they sell em.

- I like to invent things on my free time. I am working on my "Pica Pet" collecting atm. It is a puppet that is on your shoulder and has a string that goes down you arm and u can control it like that. U get to pick whatever type of pet from a wide selction hence the name "Pica" When you aint got friends like me you have to create your own and thus the reason behind that one. Another are my "Hollowed Shoes" Foam type gardening shoes that are an inch thick and are hollowed underneath reducing surface area. I dont like to kill dang bugs and i feel bad for them if i accidently squish em so if my shoes are hollowed then their chance of survival goes up + it also helps avoid stepping in gum :)

-Lastly, I talk alot as evident by my above stuff so I will stop and save anyone who even reads this the pain and end it now. Guess that is what happens when u aint got anyone to talk to being a loner dang. My best friend is my grandma. she makes me sad tho cuz she always ask if i have any friends and why they dont come to play with me. Well enjoy ya'lls night/day and hope to c u peeps, atleast the ones i normally c in combo since i dont venture much form it. I like to grab flag alot for I usually end up with most grabs but that dont mean they acount for caps tho ugh!

-GingerK-

This intro is perfect

.seVered.][
10-31-2013, 03:39 AM
Wait a MINUTE... are you telling me this is NOT a SpamBOT attack that leaked in? If that's the case... Indeed Nice.

Moko
10-31-2013, 10:38 PM
Person is either more innocent than me, or 40X older than me and trolling.

Either way welcome! That was epic. xD

UNrealshots
11-02-2013, 03:17 AM
greatest post ever