PDA

View Full Version : Remove server Blackriver

'Zac
10-28-2013, 08:48 PM
SAM
The blackriver version you put up was not even the official or final version. Higor said he was going to fix it instead of me while I gave up when the map was declared unfixable without rebuilding the entire map by Fluke and Higor which is beyond my expertise. Like are you trying to embarrass me infront of everyone on the server and the community...like come on now.

|uK|kenneth
10-29-2013, 06:11 AM
its to late zac everyone saw your "work":p

Coll@
10-29-2013, 08:11 AM
zac did some nice maps...

Noob Crossing
10-29-2013, 10:05 AM
zac did some nice maps...

GIVE THAT MAN A COOKIE OR ....99

SAM
10-29-2013, 10:22 AM
What's the problem???

|uK|Tomahawk
10-29-2013, 11:20 AM
What's the problem???

I will tell you mostly everything that was happening with the map.

1.Everyone was on red team
2. There is 2 red cores
3. Cant cross the bridge
4. Holes in the ground causeing you to die if you walk over
5.Inivisble walls that you can walk on making it appear as if your walking on air
6.Red core in blue base xD

Minus all the bad things about the map I think the textures are ALOT better but the map is just not playable imo

Chamberly
10-29-2013, 01:52 PM
I will tell you mostly everything that was happening with the map.

1.Everyone was on red team
2. There is 2 red cores
3. Cant cross the bridge
4. Holes in the ground causeing you to die if you walk over
5.Inivisble walls that you can walk on making it appear as if your walking on air
6.Red core in blue base xD

Minus all the bad things about the map I think the textures are ALOT better but the map is just not playable imo

This. Forgot to report this when we were playing on it the other day. LOL...

'Zac
10-29-2013, 06:08 PM
What's the problem???

This just tells me you don't know much about what you're putting on the server...
The map is totally broken.

SAM
10-29-2013, 08:35 PM
This just tells me you don't know much about what you're putting on the server...
The map is totally broken.

It was probably on server before but filtered out the map list. It's virtually impossible to remember each individual filter. I will take it off. Just let me know the full nap name.

'Zac
10-29-2013, 08:51 PM
It was probably on server before but filtered out the map list. It's virtually impossible to remember each individual filter. I will take it off. Just let me know the full nap name.

CTF-'Z-Blackriver2b or CTF-Blackriver2b