Is it Rule or No ? Allowed or No ? [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Is it Rule or No ? Allowed or No ?

Spiderman
10-30-2013, 10:31 AM
Now a days a lot of players in 4 way matches going to spec just before end of their core and then when their respective core get killed, they join back the game. This avoids a player to lose his/her RU. As there was not any kind of such rule so i also did it, and Camilo banned me 50 matches for this. So what now? is there any kind rule or no ? If its not allowed then i request to concerned mods/admins to add in the section of rules. I am not doing it again as once i got banned for this without any kind of standard warning, but in match i had to fight with players who recovering RU by doing it. So i need clarification on it.

Chamberly
10-30-2013, 11:09 AM
Shouldn't be a rule. Otherwise, 50+ players will be banned.

evilserpentman
10-30-2013, 12:02 PM

Oh dear, I'm not too sure about this logic. That's like saying we should all be aloud to speed on the road because so many people do it already.

I was under the impression that it was a rule. Although, there's probably more pressing rules to enforce.

Chamberly
10-30-2013, 12:06 PM
Oh dear, I'm not too sure about this logic. That's like saying we should all be aloud to speed on the road because so many people do it already.

I was under the impression that it was a rule. Although, there's probably more pressing rules to enforce.

Right, and I just finally remembered, I thought Higor set something up where the RU count don't carry over to the other team when your core is dead?

evilserpentman
10-30-2013, 12:14 PM
Right, and I just finally remembered, I thought Higor set something up where the RU count don't carry over to the other team when your core is dead?

Probably was lost when the server took an 8-bit shit. I do remember it being discussed though.

HIGH+CAMILO
10-30-2013, 01:10 PM
Oh boy here we go again...

If i reconnect 5 seconds before my core got killed i will keep my 3000 RU becouse i just nuke the enemy team. How that can be fair??

This is a TEAM match so, if my team is finished, so am i. That´s why its not fair if a kept my 3000 RU. 4way gives you the right of reconnect after your team dies, BUT you are not suppost to bring RU. You will have a fresh start on a new team right?? fresh start means zero RU. PERIOD.

Moskva
10-31-2013, 01:05 AM
It's easier to comprehend than expected

(if there is no rule about it)

If your team is bad you can just hog your RU as the team dies, and you start in a new team with 3000 RU

Should it be allowed? that isnt the most important question as is

Does it accomplish the teamwork and purpose of siege? It doesnt.

Not sure if punishment is the proper word, but fairness seems more accurate

Moko
10-31-2013, 10:36 PM
I personally find it stupid you loose RU at all but that's just me.
If you want to fix this, instead of having another rule that nobody reads anyway (srsly half the people that play don't read rules don't read chat, don't read anything they come to vent and have fun.) how about fix it so you can't keep RU, like a memory thing that says "O hai you were green and it's dead NO RU FOR YOU!". - Or do what's legal in 2 way and let them keep their RU.

Moskva I don't know when teamwork even happens in siege anymore, unless the few people that played for years say sth to eachother or they're on TS, don't give your hopes up for teamwork mi joya. lol

Shotman
10-31-2013, 10:52 PM
in my opinion i suggested ,along with many others, for the 4 way.if your team loses then you will get 50-75% of your RU back. The reason for not getting all your RU back is because your being punished for losing. Now if this happens then there would be bans for this occurring. Also if your new to the server you will have to agree to the rules before playing because it will solve all the problems of he is new. Finally the excuse of being new will not play a role anymore. All these actually been suggested before adding new weapons and shit.

Chamberly
10-31-2013, 10:59 PM
if your new to the server you will have to agree to the rules before playing because it will solve all the problems of he is new

I strongly disagree. Not many peoples will understand the term of Sup Spam, bouncing, etc. and there is MUCH more rule than what is listed.

Why not set up an option when if you are new to the server (MAC/IP/HWID wise), the server will set you to spec awhile they send you to visit the uK rules and then after doing all of that you can play, but it still hardly help anyone who do not understand some things but maybe later. But then again, kick/ban trials do help sometimes.

Moko
10-31-2013, 11:05 PM
in my opinion i suggested ,along with many others, for the 4 way.if your team loses then you will get 50-75% of your RU back. The reason for not getting all your RU back is because your being punished for losing.
That seems like a fair compromise.

Shotman
10-31-2013, 11:44 PM
chamberly you don't get the point, a lot of servers have this. A window pops up of all the rules listed and you will have to agree to play. At the bottom it should say your responsible for you ban if you let your friend play on our servers with your computer or something like that. It should not let the players open a browser.

Chamberly
11-01-2013, 12:59 AM
you don't get the point

There are more rules than what can be displayed.

utbusta
11-08-2013, 10:41 PM

Should be a rule that way 50+ players would be banned!

Keith
11-09-2013, 11:38 AM
4way sux

SAM
11-09-2013, 01:10 PM
You know what. It's stupid to have so many rules. Everyone should just grow the fuck up and play nicely :)

Shotman
11-09-2013, 02:00 PM
You know what. It's stupid to have so many rules. Everyone should just grow the fuck up and play nicely :)

then so many people would get sued, die out or just unplayable. I am talking about games in general.

|uK|kenneth
11-09-2013, 06:11 PM
should this be a rule bla bla bla common guys just play, SAM is right we didn't need rules. 3-4 years ago everyone knew how to behave and play nicely.

SAM
11-10-2013, 02:34 AM
I'm just going to start banning and will be harsh about it. Maybe people will learn. Fast.