PDA

View Full Version : Keyboard Binds

SUPERBAD
10-31-2013, 04:14 AM
I have been asking for the past few days and now one is answering me, What is the deal with the key binds on your server. Please tell me this is a temporary bug and not something that was done on purpose. I don't want to have to have a set of binds for the siege server and another set for every other UT sever.

|uK|fleecey
10-31-2013, 08:18 AM
I have been asking for the past few days and now one is answering me, What is the deal with the key binds on your server. Please tell me this is a temporary bug and not something that was done on purpose. I don't want to have to have a set of binds for the siege server and another set for every other UT sever.

I think with the new version on right now the binds got changed.
What kind of binds are you seeking and need help with?

MadHatter
10-31-2013, 03:22 PM
If you are having problems with Shock and Sniper ( Binds ) as I had after the new version,maybe you can try to do them manually in your user ini.

KEY=gGetWeapon ShockRifle|mutate getweapon zp_sh|mutate getweapon zp_sh| mutate getweapon zp_sh | getweapon ZeroPingPlus103.zp_ShockRifle

KEY=GetWeapon SniperRifle|mutate getweapon zp_sn|mutate getweapon zp_sn| mutate getweapon zp_sn | getweapon ZeroPingPlus103.zp_SniperRifle

choose a key of your preference..

Dr.Flay
10-31-2013, 07:25 PM
This may help.

UTBinder v1.2