PDA

View Full Version : the master server failure

i_remember_my
11-08-2013, 02:03 PM
Hello dear players, as they are?
I can not access the server of - one night stand - united kingdom from the wi-fi at my school, there is something in my school server blocks connections I distant, as is my last year and I'm about to meet me, wanted to enter the server for the last time from my school for the internet in my house and I have no wi-fi and my neighbors are all password.

SAM
11-08-2013, 02:19 PM
Please stop using google translate...I think I managed to understand what you are asking.

Do any servers show in the utserver list or does it now show anything? You could try to open location to the server, see if that will work?

It might be that the school's proxy server closes the ports UT requires, in which case, you are out of luck! There is still a way around by using a VPN which would be rather simple solution but involve spending money :)

i_remember_my
11-08-2013, 06:10 PM
I do not care how much is the cost, while not way too.
I'm in my last year and teachers, etc always paid the internet.
lol I promise to do a course in English. I promise. I love the
English language and I have no alternative to use google translate
for now lol sorry.
and how to do the VPN if alternative would connect to the server
of - one night stand - even to be the last time.

SAM
11-08-2013, 07:29 PM
You can use a VPN to tunnel. Just find a good VPN provider with lots of bandwidth. And you are good to go. You will experience probably more lag. However at least you can play. A quick suggestion is check out HMA VPN

Keith
11-08-2013, 07:41 PM
i used one before but i kept getting over 100ms lag and instable ping it was hma vpn too

SAM
11-08-2013, 07:44 PM
Actually come to think of it, I think most HMA VPN are banned....

USC-Pyr0
11-08-2013, 08:21 PM
Could try CyberGhost but like they saying your going to ping high I ping like 230 when I use to

Keith
11-09-2013, 11:32 AM
Actually come to think of it, I think most HMA VPN are banned....
yeah i think so about 2years ago when i was still in france i couldnt get in with this vpn

evilserpentman
11-09-2013, 12:45 PM
I'm afraid I can't offer anything constructive. Although I do wonder how much of a genius you are to have time to play UT in school...

Chamberly
11-09-2013, 01:59 PM
I'm afraid I can't offer anything constructive. Although I do wonder how much of a genius you are to have time to play UT in school...

Study hall! :D

i_remember_my
11-09-2013, 05:19 PM
looks like an impossible case I will have to wait until the day that I
get my money from work.
and install my internet at home but will do next year.
as strange siege :-(