PDA

View Full Version : Desperately looking for UT HOA Server with special mode

DamageWieSau
11-18-2013, 08:54 PM
Hi

I have played on a HOA Server several Years ago, and i recently reinstalled UT on my computer again, and wanted to find that server i have been playing on so much a long time ago, but i can't.
Heres a description, maybe someone remembers it.

Special weapons with no textures on it, just pure plain green or aquamarin or something, tiny green aircrafts, that allowed you to travel short distances through air, spezial maps(can't remember any names)

If you know where i can find them or the Servername, then please be so kind and let me know. Maybe i am just too stupid to find it.

Thanks for your concern

SAM
11-19-2013, 02:27 PM
The HOA server is offline. UTA (unrealuta.net) did host some servers however theirs died too. I know the game type you speak of, it was one of the best (binslayer) but it died unfortunately :(

DamageWieSau
11-19-2013, 04:07 PM
Oh cool, someone remembers it. I am wondering if its possible to find out who was responsible and how made all this? i mean, someone spent a lot of love and effort in all this. I can hardly accept thats its gone now forever and we cant play it anymore. Back in the old days this server was well visited, and i think it can do so again.

SAM
11-19-2013, 05:36 PM
Long story short, HoA turned into UTA, which then some members left to join RoA, which RoA then turned into FG or something. UTA was the last one standing basically, afterwhich it died.

I was part of SoNY which you might remember...yes binslayer was great but unfortunately like others you have to accept its all gone. ftblan.org still have some bin servers up. But nothing like how "it should be setup" ;)

utbusta
12-02-2013, 09:13 PM
The only active server that I know of is FTB and HHH that or BinSlayer .... of sorts