PDA

View Full Version : Weapon switch binds problem

RTG`
12-29-2013, 01:44 PM
So I decided to play siege again since long time but something weird happened when I tried to switch trough some weapons. First i will write some of my weapon binds so you'll know what I mean:

3=GetWeapon ut_biorifle | GetWeapon Biorifle | GetWeapon HyperLeecher
4=GetWeapon ShockRifle | GetWeapon zp_ShockRifle | GetWeapon SiegeInstagibRifle | GetWeapon sgGrenadeLauncher
MouseWheelDown=GetWeapon PulseGun | GetWeapon sgPulseGun | GetWeapon AsmdPulseRifle | GetWeapon FlameThrower

So when i try to switch for bio, shock or pusle it refuses to switch it and goes back to the previous weapon that i had. Also when i had flame i could switch it. I didn't had any problems with these 3 binds before. And they were very helpful, you don't have to scroll trough basic weapons to get to the special ones which will appear at first switch (like Flame and Granades). You can make faster attacks this way..

I also played yesterday on the server and had no problems with it.. So my guess is that there are new updates or smth? My ini is set to "Read Only" so no one can change it. I have no clue what's going on, it's confusing.

SAM
12-29-2013, 01:51 PM
There's no changes between yesterday and today.