asking for a changue on minigun. [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : asking for a changue on minigun.

Shiro
01-03-2014, 11:57 PM
recently i started to play siege again and i noticed that the minigun was too over , i mean every chimp was using it , killing you in like 3 seconds from 150/150 to 0 .
idk what changues you did it to this weapon but its kinda awful that people with no skills and just a 50 ping can kill you in that way so im waiting for your opinion or changues , see you on ts amigos POLLO (:

Higor
01-04-2014, 12:03 AM
Minigun is ZP, and noobs know it :)

Stormy
01-04-2014, 10:03 AM
Minigun is gay

DANGERBOY
01-04-2014, 10:08 AM
But when unskilled players playing ONLY with minigun and ONLY behind the super protector and waiting there with an overpowered weapons its annoying a little bit...IF you have a damage amp. and you switch to minigun its like the enemy team is dead.Come on SAM if you gonna play UT your first thing gonna remove the zp from minigun... You can't live more than 1 sec if you are low hp cuz minigun is op in longe range too.. Lots of players stop playing cuz of that minigun and i'm close to it too...

Higor
01-04-2014, 11:51 AM
I had a terrible connection until 2010 and only limited myself to playing LAN games (5 ping, >60 tickrate), and remember getting chased down to death with miniguns and pulse guns when trying to cap a flag, turn and shoot back or die, that's how I always played my games which had no SmartCTF/ZP/or whatever addons, the way the game was made and meant to be played.

This simply helps bringing some of those moments back... and make the game more fair to those that have a skill in keeping the crosshair locked down on someone's body rather than quick-turning and one-shotting.
Believe it or not, locking down the crosshair on someone is a legit way of playing and if you have a problem with that go play instagib.

If your issue are the SP campers, then deal with their SP or ask a teammate to land a direct nuke on it, the RU reward/loss will always favor the attacker.

OuTlaW
01-04-2014, 12:00 PM
like you're the first one who complains about it beast… minigun is pure shit, too op
let's get back to the time where americans and canidians were the only ones that could use the minigun, remove zp from it

UT-Sniper-SJA94
01-04-2014, 12:30 PM
and make the game more fair to those that have a skill in keeping the crosshair locked down on someone's body
I have never seen anyone with skill use the minigun on the siege server, 99% of them play like headless chickens running into walls, spinning around having no idea what they are doing, or letting the sp do the work and taking 150 shots to hit the person one time to get a kill.

Keith
01-04-2014, 12:54 PM
lol op minigun is just ridiculous

SAM
01-04-2014, 01:48 PM
everyone has the same weapons

Spiderman
01-04-2014, 02:03 PM
If noobs like spiderman are able to kill you with minigun then how you are pro and they are noobs?
Minigun require no skills? Pls use brain, as Higor said locking down crosshair on enemy player is not easy task.
Regarding SP, then yes deal with it, you can leech it with 6 pack rockets and as soon sp fires come to you, you can move back where sp fires cant reach or blocked by walls etc.
Its siege not DM so deal with sp or play on dm server, or instagib as Higor suggested.
Sniper fires miss sometimes, as we all know that its not like that all hits registering, minigun is there you use for high pingers as well like me (ping=260 to 300).

let's get back to the time where americans and canidians were the only ones that could use the minigun, remove zp from it

Let it be fair as it is so all can use it.

Minigun is gay

No its not gay, its weapon in UT, and is there to use, if you cant use it then its your problem.

Using mingun is noob and using sniper is pro? R u dumb? From where you got these definitions?

Keith
01-04-2014, 02:22 PM
you can't aim for shit so you have to use spam weapons like minigun to get kills. that's how i read what you just said.

Chamberly
01-04-2014, 02:28 PM
Must...make...a...minigun...paradise...arena...

Stormy
01-04-2014, 02:58 PM
No its not gay, its weapon in UT, and is there to use, if you cant use it then its your problem.

Using mingun is noob and using sniper is pro? R u dumb? From where you got these definitions?

I cant use minigun haha i dont say that i use many times on simplex

Everyone can use all weapons only my opinion the minigun is gay :wink:

|uK|fleecey
01-04-2014, 03:26 PM
Minigun went shit when it became zp.

DANGERBOY
01-04-2014, 03:45 PM
What about a minigun remove/remove((keep)) post?

Moskva
01-04-2014, 03:56 PM
Its at the point where everyone uses minigun (see in the past: everyone using sniper), in closed maps offense is legit hell

|uK|kenneth
01-04-2014, 04:03 PM
minigun is a main weapon and shouldnt be removed.

DANGERBOY
01-04-2014, 04:45 PM
minigun is a main weapon and shouldnt be removed.

remove the zp from it...

UT-Sniper-SJA94
01-04-2014, 05:43 PM
Just reduce the damage a tiny bit instead of removing zp, then the crap players with high ping can use it still.

Tracking with the minigun is easy I don't get why people make out it's so hard.

utbusta
01-04-2014, 06:45 PM
WTF is ZP and plenty of decent players use it. I notice if they cant hit you within a few shots its the mini gun but we many of us use one crappy weapon over another so whatever. I try not to use it unless I can't hit shit with the sniper

|uK|fleecey
01-04-2014, 06:54 PM
What about a minigun remove/remove((keep)) post?

Making a poll/thread about it wont help, we all know it lol

|uK|B|aZe//.
01-04-2014, 07:06 PM
im sorry if you cant aim for shit and feel the need to resort to using the minigun.

YEAH I SAID IT

NOOBS

Shiro
01-05-2014, 03:42 AM
im just asking for removing the zp not the weapon , spiderman getting like 40 kills just with minigun... , people will start abusing of that and then evey unskilled monkey will start to use it, just saying. i know that its hard to aim the minigun too, but the damage its too much srsly. POLLO

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
01-05-2014, 05:36 AM
Little flaw in your logic Higor, You are partly right that offline or LAN games the minigun is technically "ZP", but what you fail to include is so were all the other weapons, ZP flak cannon etc. This is why the minigun feels balanced and does not stand out as over powered in LAN or offline.

On the server however you have a totally different situation, the minigun is in effect a rapid fire spray sniper rifle, no other way to put it when comparing to the other non zp weapons.

If you want your logic to make sense to others then you need to make every other weapon in the game ZP as well or remove the ZP from the minigun.

I have been saying this for a long time, the minigun is a rapid fire sniper and the ZP aspect should be removed, it is not balanced with the other weapons at all.

|uK|B|aZe//.
01-05-2014, 08:30 AM
minigun was perfectly fine before the change

also can I add the "lockdown" you mention is a bug not an intentional flaw that epic had instilled it literally stops the player on the receiving end of a pulse secondary or minigun fire from being able to dodge

the above was fixed for CTF and I have asked for it to be the same in siege for so long now but as usual it falls on deaf ears and overlooked because weapons need to be more powerful.... -_-

OuTlaW
01-05-2014, 10:54 AM
If noobs like spiderman are able to kill you with minigun then how you are pro and they are noobs?
Minigun require no skills? Pls use brain, as Higor said locking down crosshair on enemy player is not an easy task

please dude give me a break, in what parts minigun needs skill? chasing the hell out of people? spamming all around? hell…this surely needs skill man

atleast you don't have to spam everywhere with the sniper

just to make myself clear, my purpose of this is to get the minigun back to the way it was.

Shotman
01-05-2014, 12:50 PM
[X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF};69861']Little flaw in your logic Higor, You are partly right that offline or LAN games the minigun is technically "ZP", but what you fail to include is so were all the other weapons, ZP flak cannon etc. This is why the minigun feels balanced and does not stand out as over powered in LAN or offline.

On the server however you have a totally different situation, the minigun is in effect a rapid fire spray sniper rifle, no other way to put it when comparing to the other non zp weapons.

If you want your logic to make sense to others then you need to make every other weapon in the game ZP as well or remove the ZP from the minigun.

I have been saying this for a long time, the minigun is a rapid fire sniper and the ZP aspect should be removed, it is not balanced with the other weapons at all.

I tested this out went to play offline and did all difficulties to see if there's any change. Anyways the minigun is not even close of how it is in public siege server. The most dangerous weapon would be the flak and sniper.

SAM
01-05-2014, 12:54 PM
Best thing would be to lower the minigun dmg to 10 per hit.

|uK|B|aZe//.
01-05-2014, 01:44 PM
or just put it back to how it was where it was actually very balanced

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
01-07-2014, 06:32 AM
Best thing would be to lower the minigun dmg to 10 per hit.

just remove the ZP from it sam, everyone is calling for it so you need to remove it, no one is backing up the ZP aspect. I have left games because of it several times, its a game wrecker and if you dont remove it you will start losing even more players, reducing damage amount is pointless because once they got you in the minigun spray you cant move, just like the pulse gun alt fire. You cant do anything about the pulse, but you can do something about the minigun.

kill the ZP minigun, no "try this or this", kill it, stop ignoring people, kill it and then the problem is gone, dont do a higor and ignore the opinions that really matter.....again, whats next? replace sniper with zark sniper? its fucking up the game sam, get rid of it and stop ignoring everyone.

Thanks for proving my point shot, that is exactly what I mean, the other weapons stop the minigun from standing out as overpowered making higors statement a "moo point"

|uK|chiseller
01-07-2014, 07:44 AM
Permanently removing zp from mini would be the wrong decision because it's a great feature that lacks optimisation. It's been done many years ago in CTF with no lockdown and TIW and I've been pointing at it since higor added zp to it but it fell on deaf ears.
However, until it's fixed: begone with it. It's a great annoyance.

Moskva
01-07-2014, 12:06 PM
At least now CHIMP doesnt use flak only... hmm

TDNConvict
01-07-2014, 02:43 PM
I agree with chis removing zp from any weps is a complete step backwards and a retarded one at that

Most people that complain about mini have no clue how to dodge and get caught like deer in headlights when someone starts to minigun them. They start straight lining or they are stuck in water or something so of course your going to get owned instantly.

If you put any kind of distance between you and someone else mini isn't that great. If you want to lower damage a little doesn't really matter to me usually only switch to it when want to finish someone off after hit them with sniper/rockets.

Have a little holiday spirit it gives higor and chimp a few more kills. But lets be honest its not changing any outcome of the games.

|uK|B|aZe//.
01-07-2014, 03:37 PM
the issue is the lockdown effect it has, I would really like to see you "dodge" when someone has effectively locked you down instead stop talking out of your ass as if youve played siege for as long as some of us else have youve only been around 2 years, you hardly know anything about it or its history, you know siege as it is now which at its current state is far from "competitive"

SAM
01-07-2014, 03:39 PM
The dmg is random per hit. Standardising this to say 10 will make it more balanced. The zp is there to help the people who have high ping. Just because these people were 'noobs' with the non zp mini doesn't mean they are. Maybe you weren't as good as you thought since the playing field is a bit more level :)

|uK|B|aZe//.
01-07-2014, 03:43 PM
or maybe its just overpowered to the point where you can just spam and get kills as if you're holding a big ass minigun

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/485545/485545,1298217849,4/stock-photo-digital-render-of-cigar-smoking-fantasy-soldier-with-huge-gatling-gun-style-weapon-71722147.jpg

|uK|kenneth
01-07-2014, 03:50 PM
or maybe its just overpowered to the point where you can just spam and get kills as if you're holding a big ass minigun

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/485545/485545,1298217849,4/stock-photo-digital-render-of-cigar-smoking-fantasy-soldier-with-huge-gatling-gun-style-weapon-71722147.jpg

lmao

UT-Sniper-SJA94
01-07-2014, 04:07 PM
The minigun should shot nukes instead :hide:

SAM
01-07-2014, 04:57 PM
:zpmini:

SilverWing
01-07-2014, 06:06 PM
I agree with SAM, the damage per hit to 10 and test it out and see if it's more balanced.

HIGH[+]AdRiaN
01-07-2014, 06:54 PM
The dmg is random per hit. Standardising this to say 10 will make it more balanced. The zp is there to help the people who have high ping. Just because these people were 'noobs' with the non zp mini doesn't mean they are. Maybe you weren't as good as you thought since the playing field is a bit more level :)
AGREE

remove the zp is not the solution, but the minigun damage must be fixed

HIGH+CAMILO
01-08-2014, 05:22 AM
AdRiaN;69961']AGREE

remove the zp is not the solution, but the minigun damage must be fixed

MINIGUN FTW BITCHES!!!!

TDNConvict
01-08-2014, 12:11 PM
I can easily dodge out of mini gun... you don't even play anymore blaze and if u were playing you would be perfectly fine defending yourself against mini lol so i'm not sure where the anger is coming from

|uK|kenneth
01-08-2014, 12:43 PM
I can easily dodge out of mini gun... you don't even play anymore blaze and if u were playing you would be perfectly fine defending yourself against mini lol so i'm not sure where the anger is coming from

the fact is its not only about you its about everyone that plays siege. the only reason why its easy for you to defend yourself is because your aim is pretty good.

TDNConvict
01-08-2014, 12:47 PM
the fact is its not only about you its about everyone that plays siege. the only reason why its easy for you to defend yourself is because your aim is pretty good.

true... but unless your enemy is in your face defending against mini is pretty easy... aim or not... if anything it makes people more aware of distance when they play against someone who uses mini or flack all the time

Its not that i disagree its overpowered it probably is at close range but in all honesty if you can get right next to your enemy and switch to mini you should be able to own them.. its the trade off.. distance vs power... just like in simplex if you have someone in water and your above them you have the height and movement advantage

Banny
01-09-2014, 07:14 AM
atleast you don't have to spam everywhere with the sniper

Bahaha. Most of the people that uses sniper does spam it aswell. I bet they dont have more than 30-35 acc with sniper.

OuTlaW
01-09-2014, 10:52 AM
Bahaha. Most of the people that uses sniper does spam it aswell

well if the game speed was 100 then it won't spam, but the speed on the siege server is 125% which makes the sniper a spam weapon

utbusta
01-09-2014, 11:24 AM
How can one spam with sniper? The only thing I can think of is when those idiots who stand on the sides of the maps and snipe players from the sideline like little bitches. I call them sideline bitches. Is this the same thing?

|uK|B|aZe//.
01-09-2014, 12:25 PM
aka sideroad niggas amirite? utbusta

LeBron
01-09-2014, 03:15 PM
I played this mode, and I have to say that minigun is the only thing that saves my ass.

As I ping from 175 -240

terminator
02-11-2014, 11:35 AM
Overpowered as blaze said. Definitely needs to be fixed. !!!

|uK|Rays
02-11-2014, 04:28 PM
1. NERF SNIPER SPAM
2. REMOVE ALL SHITTER MAPS
3. REMOVE SUPER PRO
3. REMOVE LOCKDOWN ON MINI/PULSE
4. REMOVE MINES
5. LESS ARMOR FROM SUPPLIERS/HEALTH FROM PODS

????????????????????

DU EEEET

~V~
02-12-2014, 09:34 AM
I don't think the problem is ZP. It's that the damage/hits is largely dependent on the server tick rate. It was for this reason that most of the assault servers have a TIW minigun (Tickrate Independent).

I'll see if I can find a package for it.

Chamberly
02-12-2014, 11:32 AM
I don't think the problem is ZP. It's that the damage/hits is largely dependent on the server tick rate. It was for this reason that most of the assault servers have a TIW minigun (Tickrate Independent).

I'll see if I can find a package for it.

I thought this was the case as well and did found a website that was explaining how did the minigun work with tickrate. When I played on some other servers that have zp + NW, the minigun wasn't much killing as the current one on siege.
I think they would appreciate you if they can try out the package.

Those who are wondering, here is the website.
Minigun - Liandri Archives (http://liandri.beyondunreal.com/Minigun)
Netspeed Tutorial (UT) - UnrealAdminWiki (http://wiki.unrealadmin.org/Netspeed_Tutorial_%28UT%29#Does_tickrate_affect_we apons.3F)

Now you should know why these guns are sourced as "over powered", it's because of the tickrate.

Higor
02-12-2014, 02:53 PM
The graph is kinda accurate, but doesn't account for games in 125% speed.
In hardcore mode, a 10% extra speed is added to the game and is not reflected on the settings.
- Default games run at 110%.
- 125% games actually run at 137.5%.
Btw, ChallengeDMP games add 25% extra instead of 10% (bet you noticed against Xan, or Aegor in the FLAK mode).
Said speed changes alter the entire game engine's physics and timer, meaning that, SetTimer(1,true) won't make Timer() event get called every 1 second, but every ~0.91 or less.
In the following calculations, I will take that into account.

Looking at the theoretical shoot frequencies
100% game speed (1.1 for a second):
- Slow: 0.13 - 8.46 hz
- Fast: 0.08 - 13.75 hz
125% game speed (1.375 for a second):
- Slow: 0.13 - 10.58 hz
- Fast: 0.08 - 17.19 hz
Fast fire is 62% faster than primary.

Analysis of tickrate and timers interaction in State code and Timer() events:
If a timer is 0.00001 second from finishing, it will take as much as a single frame to finish, this depends on server tickrate which is mainly DELTATIME / TIMEDILATION (game speed scaler), few examples ahead:
> Internet default
- 20tr (1.1x) - 0.05s (real) - 0.0550 (engine)
- 20tr (1.375x) - 0.05s (real) - 0.0688 (engine)
> LAN default
- 30tr (1.1x) - 0.033s (real) - 0.0367 (engine)
- 30tr (1.375x) - 0.033s (real) - 0.0458 (engine)
> Listen server
- ~60fps (1.1x) - 0.017s (real) - 0.0183 (engine)
- ~60fps (1.375x) - 0.017s (real) - 0.0229 (engine)

Results indicate that the higher the tickrate, the earlier all TR dependant timers finish, maintaining higher time precision.

Let's now apply the minigun timers onto said Delta Times.
100% game speed (1.1x)
- Slow: 20tr - 3 frames - 06.67 hz
- Fast: 20tr - 2 frames - 10.00 hz
- Slow: 30tr - 4 frames - 07.50 hz
- Fast: 30tr - 3 frames - 10.00 hz
- Slow: 60fps - 8 frames - 07.50 hz
- Fast: 60fps - 5 frames - 12.00 hz
125% game speed (1.375x)
- Slow: 20tr - 2 frames - 10.00 hz > same firing speed in both modes
- Slow: 30tr - 3 frames - 10.00 hz
- Fast: 30tr - 2 frames - 15.00 hz
- Slow: 60fps - 6 frames - 10.00 hz
- Fast: 60fps - 4 frames - 15.00 hz

So, assuming we want to emulate something between default Internet and LAN servers, the ideal shoot rate for a 100% game (1.1x) should be:
- Slow: 7 hz -> 0.157
- Fast: 10 hz -> 0.110
Using those times for a 125% server (1.375) we'd get:
- Slow: 8.76 hz
- Fast: 12.5 hz
Fast fire is 42% faster than primary.

Here comes another issue, server tickrate reduces the (intended?) disparity between both fire modes, making it worse for secondary fire, and better for primary.
If we were to keep a speed increase if 50% for alternate fire, i'd suggest these timers:
100% (1.1x)
- Slow: 6.79 hz -> 0.162
- Fast: 10.2 hz -> 0.108
Using those times for a 125% server (1.375x) we'd get:
- Slow: 8.76 hz
- Fast: 12.5 hz

Which compared to the 60fps values, it's pretty much reducing the damage output by (0~10)% on primary fire, 20% on secondary fire.

~V~
02-15-2014, 04:45 AM
Well I didn't find a package just for minigun. It looks like cratos never released it properly because too many people were moaning about it.

There are some packages for groups of TIWs though (posted by Medor):

http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfiles/Mods/CB12.zip
http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfiles/index.php?dir=Mods/&file=CBPlus.zip
http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfiles/index.php?dir=Anticheat/UTPURE/&file=TIWTickrateIndependantWeaponsSources.rar

I haven't tested any of these so can't say how well they work, or not.

Higor
04-22-2014, 09:37 PM
LCv7 applies an adjustment of timers (+10 ms to both fires).
So applying theory here:
100% game speed (1.1 for a second):
- Slow: 0.14 - 7.85 hz
- Fast: 0.09 - 12.22 hz
125% game speed (1.375 for a second):
- Slow: 0.14 - 9.73 hz
- Fast: 0.09 - 15.27 hz

The actual fire timers would be:
100% game speed (1.1x) >> Unchanged
- Slow: 20tr - 3 frames - 06.67 hz
- Slow: 30tr - 4 frames - 07.50 hz
- Fast: 30tr - 3 frames - 10.00 hz
- Slow: 60fps - 8 frames - 07.50 hz
- Fast: 60fps - 5 frames - 12.00 hz
125% game speed (1.375x)
- Slow: 20tr - 3 frames - 06.67 hz > way slower
- Slow: 30tr - 4 frames - 07.50 hz > slower
- Fast: 30tr - 3 frames - 10.00 hz > slower
- Slow: 60fps - 7 frames - 8.57 hz > slower
- Fast: 60fps - 5 frames - 12.00 hz > slower

That should fix the problems in high speed games... some day it's on.

DontWorryBeHappy
04-24-2014, 05:33 PM
I'm currently trying to get better with all the weapons I neglected and I'm getting warm with the minigun now. I think it's still a difficult weapon to master, especially with bad latency.

But so are most other weapons save the fucking sniper gun which is ridiculously overpowered and can be spammed too easily. (Maybe reduce ammo from 50 to 10 so that it's more like a really special weapon for special occasions and not your 24/7 killer replacing most other weapons once your supplier is level 5...)

UT-Sniper-SJA94
04-24-2014, 08:13 PM
I'm getting warm with the minigun now. I think it's still a difficult weapon to master, especially with bad latency.

You hold down fire, you don't need more than 5%acc to get lots of kills, it's the easiest weapon, hence why people like CHIMP use it all game.

DontWorryBeHappy
04-24-2014, 08:59 PM
Yeah, it seems that way but for me it's pretty hard to get "a lock on" a player since most of my direct hits don't register (the same with the sniper gun and the enforcer). It's depending on my connection though. Sometimes it's like a hot knife through butter. Sometimes I switch back to the Bio thingy and spam the hallways :)

Who's dat CHIMP everybody is talking about?

UT-Sniper-SJA94
04-24-2014, 09:29 PM
I just gave up trying to use the zp weapons anymore because nothing registers, last night I had the asmd pulse rifle, when I was firing I could see it hitting a player but about 1 in 4 or 5 hits actually registered(going by the hit sounds). I just use rockets most of the time now and the other non zp weapons.

Banny
04-25-2014, 01:16 AM
last night I had the asmd pulse rifle, when I was firing I could see it hitting a player but about 1 in 4 or 5 hits actually registered(going by the hit sounds).

Yep I noticed that too. From my observation hit the asmd pulse gun on the legs and eventually every shot is gonna register though IDK WHY

|uK|B|aZe//.
04-26-2014, 02:59 PM
Who's dat CHIMP everybody is talking about?

the one and only legendary CHIMP

|uK|chiseller
04-26-2014, 03:37 PM
I just gave up trying to use the zp weapons anymore because nothing registers, last night I had the asmd pulse rifle..

Blue flame ain't zp, no?

UT-Sniper-SJA94
04-27-2014, 01:12 AM
It was changed to zp a while ago.

|uK|chiseller
04-27-2014, 04:21 AM
I thought it was changed back again.

Shiro
04-29-2014, 05:45 PM
SIEGE>MINIGUN ARENA. ;(

Chamberly
04-29-2014, 07:17 PM
SIEGE>MINIGUN ARENA

That's hot. But no, it's not all about minigun, and it's not a minigun arena. If it is, then there would be no other weapons but minigun.:P

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-02-2014, 09:34 AM
its not zp

Higor
05-02-2014, 05:35 PM
It's LCWeapons_0004 (hidden inside the plugin that adds extra voice taunts).

Version 0008 available on UT99.org and development server with the following changes (only listing those regarding Siege servers):
- Additional headshot security enforced (hackers can't force normal shots to become headshots).
- LCImpactHammer (primary fire) implemented.
- Both Minigun fire timers increased by 10ms.
- Fixed bug causing only one enforcer to have LC.
- Fixed bug causing GetWeapon binds to bring up weapons with 0 ammo.
- Clients with low framerate and occasional hangs will have a higher register rate.
- Building ASMD Pulse Rifle won't give a dupe to a player that already has one.
- EXM compatibility

|uK|B|aZe//.
05-03-2014, 08:07 AM
imagine double blue flame :eek:

Scourge
08-04-2014, 02:03 AM
If your issue are the SP campers, then deal with their SP or ask a teammate to land a direct nuke on it, the RU reward/loss will always favor the attacker.

Not if the SP is built properly.

Also, necromancy.

BONZ
08-12-2014, 08:24 AM
I am a terrible shot with just about any weapon, but I somehow manage to suck even worse at minigunning and barely ever use it. The one situation where it's good is a low health enemy out of reach of my pulse gun