PDA

View Full Version : Server Issue

LeBron
01-18-2014, 05:02 PM
Hi, good afternoon :D

So i today when i enter the server. My name was auto change to CK :scared:

I tried changing it back to LeBron, and it didn't allowed me to do it.

So was i set a specific nick for that server?

Chamberly
01-18-2014, 05:14 PM
Did you disconnect from the server, changed your name to LeBron, and went back in? It would possibly be CK for the whole map until the switch to a new map.

The quick way of changing name that I done was being disconnected from server, type in setname mynameasIwantlol (in system console) and reconnect.

Take note of who was doing it, it is more likely an nicklame abuse by some admin or mod. lol... whoever changed the name.

OuTlaW
01-18-2014, 05:54 PM
if you changed your name on a server that is name change is disabled on it, then you'll be stuck in the name you had before, unless you change your name at user.ini then it won't change, this what happens to me and this is the only way i know to fix it

Keith
01-18-2014, 06:14 PM
wait after map ends for changing your name

SAM
01-18-2014, 09:11 PM
Had to enable no change because some morons were changing names ten times in one map making it very hard to track them.

LeBron
01-20-2014, 11:05 AM
Did you disconnect from the server, changed your name to LeBron, and went back in? It would possibly be CK for the whole map until the switch to a new map.

The quick way of changing name that I done was being disconnected from server, type in setname mynameasIwantlol (in system console) and reconnect.

Take note of who was doing it, it is more likely an nicklame abuse by some admin or mod. lol... whoever changed the name.

Yes, because some1 had challenge me to a 1v1, but i still had my nick, and then once it was over, i when back to [US] and enter, but server was fulled, then i selected "Spectator" but once i was chit chatting, i notice that my name had change to "CK" so i waited a whole map, as some of you guys stated :) and it worked.

I see Sam, thank you :) it works now