PDA

View Full Version : Nuke bind

damic
01-30-2014, 03:15 PM
I have nuke and trans bind for every siege versions/servers...
Today my bind dont work in uk night server...
I dont know why...

This is my nuke bind:
Q=setmode 1 0 | buildit | getweapon sgNukeLauncher | getweapon SiegeMLSG3.sgnukelauncher | getweapon siegeultimaterc15b.sgNukelauncher | getweapon SiegeGI_MLSG3.sgNukelauncher | getweapon SiegeUltimateRC18.sgNukelauncher | getweapon SiegeUltimateRC19fix.sgNukelauncher

And Trans:

E=getweapon Grappling|setmode 0 0 | buildit | getweapon sgTranslocator | getweapon SiegeMLSG3.sgtranslocator | getweapon SiegeUltimateRC18.sgtranslocator | getweapon SiegeUltimateRC19fix.sgtranslocator

Plz help me...

|uK|kenneth
01-30-2014, 03:20 PM
@Gaybind

Chamberly
01-30-2014, 03:36 PM
Damic, the uK use RC21. Higor is there an updated keybind around here somewhere? .seVered.][ might need to make it.

http://www.unrealkillers.com/f71/siege-ultimate-keybind-guide-english-3270/

|uK|fleecey
01-30-2014, 03:49 PM
I don't think about the binds, my bind worked good... but there is something going on with the server... everyone is lagging, i get high ping.. its werid.

damic
01-30-2014, 04:10 PM
Damic, the uK use RC21. Higor is there an updated keybind around here somewhere? .seVered.][ might need to make it.

http://www.unrealkillers.com/f71/siege-ultimate-keybind-guide-english-3270/

I know this... and i know what make a binds... :P btw. Look my binds... Yesterday work, today dont work... don't know why...

Chamberly
01-30-2014, 04:13 PM
I know this... and i know what make a binds... :P btw. Look my binds... Yesterday work, today dont work... don't know why...

Yeah... well I don't know.

Server is lagging as well maybe stopping it to work? I don't have any of these nuke bind, just plain original switching and it work most of the time lol.
Maybe just wait and see, until server stop lag... may work?

DANGERBOY
01-30-2014, 04:40 PM
GetNuke

Getweapon sgTranslocator

too long binds for kukik

Higor
01-30-2014, 07:40 PM
getweapon sgNukeLauncher | getweapon SiegeMLSG3.sgnukelauncher | getweapon siegeultimaterc15b.sgNukelauncher | getweapon SiegeGI_MLSG3.sgNukelauncher | getweapon SiegeUltimateRC18.sgNukelauncher | getweapon SiegeUltimateRC19fix.sgNukelauncher
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why we have a GetNuke bind now.
There's also a GetTranslocator one but I think it's SiegeIV exclusive.

About building stuff, you may try an experimental bind in the development server:
- SelectBuild( string BuildToSelect)
It will automatically add the "sg" or "XC_" prefix if necessary, making SELECTBUILD WARHEAD select da nukes without knowing the category it is on.

utbusta
01-30-2014, 08:57 PM
Yeah... well I don't know.

Server is lagging as well maybe stopping it to work? I don't have any of these nuke bind, just plain original switching and it work most of the time lol.
Maybe just wait and see, until server stop lag... may work?

I just scroll and use nuke as well, just one switch from BestWeapon and bam ... a fucking nuke appears!

.seVered.][
02-04-2014, 09:40 PM
Well, for one thing... I dont put more than 2 weapons or 'actions' on one key. I have found that they tend not to work right, since the order of operations applies from last to first (for weapons) and it executes almost simultaneously.

For example:

End=setmode 1 0 | Buildit | getweapon sgNukeLauncher

This bind works now, and always has for me; even though I don't use it enough.

Also, make a copy (backup) of your INI before editing directly and just because ... its good to have a 'current' backup of your settings.

.seVered.][
02-04-2014, 10:09 PM
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why we have a GetNuke bind now.
There's also a GetTranslocator one but I think it's SiegeIV exclusive.

About building stuff, you may try an experimental bind in the development server:
- SelectBuild( string BuildToSelect)
It will automatically add the "sg" or "XC_" prefix if necessary, making SELECTBUILD WARHEAD select da nukes without knowing the category it is on.

Oh, ya... and then there's that too... which is MUCH more better .. (< improper grammer ... and I hope that trend continues... building things should be on a 'preset' GUI based selection method (my opinion) .