PDA

View Full Version : UT crashing with this Error sometimes

Spiderman
02-17-2014, 01:03 PM
Screenshot by Lightshot (http://prntscr.com/2td9rc)

|uK|kenneth
02-17-2014, 01:04 PM
toomanydemos?

~V~
02-17-2014, 03:22 PM
Hard to figure out or do anything about it since it's in native code. Doesn't look like too many demos error though.

Chamberly
02-17-2014, 07:19 PM
There can be several issue. I can tell a few things but that don't exactly tell what is your problem lol.

As a daily demo recorder user, if my ping get pretty high and go over the limit that I'm timed out in the game, the demo eventually make me crash. (Awhile sometimes without using demo, you will get disconnected.)

Or if someone turn off the server or restart it, the demo will make me crash. (Which is the opposite of someone who don't use demo, they get disconnected.)

If I really needed to test to see what it is, I will turn demo off and find the true result (which can happen sometimes) that will tell me what is going on in the crash log (if it happens, if it doesn't happen again in the same map for awhile... well who knows, sometimes it happened to me and it just my connection ^^')

So, if you know you crashed on specific map, turn demo off and watch for the error log sometimes. But these are just my guess, some other may have different experience and result.

Nik0
02-18-2014, 09:51 AM
It keeps crashing while recording?

Spiderman
02-18-2014, 10:13 AM
There can be several issue. I can tell a few things but that don't exactly tell what is your problem lol.

As a daily demo recorder user, if my ping get pretty high and go over the limit that I'm timed out in the game, the demo eventually make me crash. (Awhile sometimes without using demo, you will get disconnected.)

Or if someone turn off the server or restart it, the demo will make me crash. (Which is the opposite of someone who don't use demo, they get disconnected.)

If I really needed to test to see what it is, I will turn demo off and find the true result (which can happen sometimes) that will tell me what is going on in the crash log (if it happens, if it doesn't happen again in the same map for awhile... well who knows, sometimes it happened to me and it just my connection ^^')

So, if you know you crashed on specific map, turn demo off and watch for the error log sometimes. But these are just my guess, some other may have different experience and result.

Hmm ok, but its not for specific map :s

It keeps crashing while recording?

Ya sometimes with same error.

Nik0
02-18-2014, 10:20 AM
Use demorec manager 2 or 3.

Spiderman
02-18-2014, 10:52 AM
Use demorec manager 2 or 3.

Roger

Chamberly
02-18-2014, 01:38 PM