PDA

code187
03-17-2014, 05:41 PM
Hi
just wondering why the server is offline?

SAM
03-18-2014, 04:37 PM
Hi code187

I did notice the server was offline overnight. I will check what caused the loop script to not work.

Over.

code187
03-18-2014, 11:11 PM
thanx, all good its working now :)

code187
04-01-2014, 11:18 PM
Hi code187

I did notice the server was offline overnight. I will check what caused the loop script to not work.

Over.

whats wrong with the server now?

|uK|B|aZe//.
04-02-2014, 08:22 AM
ive tried restarting it keeps crashing after a few mins of being online...

Jst2blond
04-02-2014, 02:29 PM
ive tried restarting it keeps crashing after a few mins of being online...
Darrenophobia maybe :) SAM

~~D4RR3N~~
04-02-2014, 09:50 PM
Darrenophobia maybe
wow still with that joke even when ive played 2-3 maps in a row with u in the server, also played with u on igus and i think even on iguk, plus the server crashed when i wasnt there...
as i said in my thread, this has been a fucking server problem every single time, i told all of u that this problem persisted even when i wasnt laggin, poiting OBVIOUSLY that this is server bitching around, but somehow that thread went from ''combo having issues'' to ''lol darren is a hacker teen lolz lets blame him for our serverz crazhibnhhhhh #l3l'' fuck u seriously blond.
Btw has anyone noticed the crashes started when the ''no trans on first nw map after combo map'' bug was solved?? maybe that was fixed but it generated something with the loop script, just a thought...
if u guys think thats not possible, think about how u all thought and pretty much ended blaming me for ''crashing ur servers''. Peace,
Darren
PS: srsly blond get a new joke zZzzzzzZ

Jst2blond
04-03-2014, 03:08 AM
wow still with that joke even when ive played 2-3 maps in a row with u in the server, also played with u on igus and i think even on iguk, plus the server crashed when i wasnt there...
as i said in my thread, this has been a fucking server problem every single time, i told all of u that this problem persisted even when i wasnt laggin, poiting OBVIOUSLY that this is server bitching around, but somehow that thread went from ''combo having issues'' to ''lol darren is a hacker teen lolz lets blame him for our serverz crazhibnhhhhh #l3l'' fuck u seriously blond.
Btw has anyone noticed the crashes started when the ''no trans on first nw map after combo map'' bug was solved?? maybe that was fixed but it generated something with the loop script, just a thought...
if u guys think thats not possible, think about how u all thought and pretty much ended blaming me for ''crashing ur servers''. Peace,
Darren
PS: srsly blond get a new joke zZzzzzzZ

This is only a private joke, i though u were more aware than this . If you don t have any sense of humor, please accept my apologize . Disculpa me amigo .

PS : i won t insult you, please don t insult me . Again, this is only humor . Aren t you over reacting to my "joke" ?

|uK|B|aZe//.
04-03-2014, 06:44 AM
server was down i restarted and also changed map just in case it is what darren said

also started ig uk again which also crashes infrequently

SAM
04-03-2014, 08:37 AM
@~~D4RR3N~~ (http://www.unrealkillers.com/member.php?u=1885)

I didn't bother wasting my time to look into any issues with the combo server as you said you had quit and uninstalled UT. Therefore, since the problem seemed to be specific to you, I didn't see the rationale behind trying to solve a problem for someone who no longer plays.

There's no need to overreact about a joke Jst2blond made though. Leave overreacting to women.

Jst2blond
04-03-2014, 11:36 AM
@~~D4RR3N~~ (http://www.unrealkillers.com/member.php?u=1885)

I didn't bother wasting my time to look into any issues with the combo server as you said you had quit and uninstalled UT. Therefore, since the problem seemed to be specific to you, I didn't see the rationale behind trying to solve a problem for someone who no longer plays.

There's no need to overreact about a joke Jst2blond made though. Leave overreacting to women.
Hey SAM, can you send me again admin s password cause i just delete previous pm ;). thx :obey:

~~D4RR3N~~
04-03-2014, 07:36 PM
[/URL]

This just proves how that joke of me crashing the server (Which i actually thought it was pretty funny) was taken too seriously, and how you thought that no ''crasher'' = no crashes...
And about the over reacting, I admit i over reacted, and I want to apologise to blond cause he's right, he's never insulted me so i shouldnt have done so... Sorry pal, but damn son when u play 2 maps with 20%avg packet loss u its impossible to be on ur best mood huh.
Anyway, I actually stopped playing for about a week but i just couldnt resist it to play again (Damn i love this game) i reinstalled the game and been playing under-alias until few days ago...

@|uK|B|aZe.// Server been doing great today, nice job, mate.

UT-Sniper-SJA94
04-03-2014, 07:52 PM
under-alias until few days ago...

I knew who you was :p

Chamberly
04-03-2014, 08:43 PM
I knew who you was

Knowing d4rr3n @ heart... ;) jk.

Jst2blond
04-04-2014, 06:46 AM
This just proves how that joke of me crashing the server (Which i actually thought it was pretty funny) was taken too seriously, and how you thought that no ''crasher'' = no crashes...
And about the over reacting, I admit i over reacted, and I want to apologise to blond cause she he's right,she he's never insulted me so i shouldnt have done so... Sorry dudette pal, but damn son when u play 2 maps with 20%avg packet loss u its impossible to be on ur best mood huh.
Anyway, I actually stopped playing for about a week but i just couldnt resist it to play again (Damn i love this game) i reinstalled the game and been playing under-alias until few days ago...

@|uK|B|aZe.// Server been doing great today, nice job, mate.

Apologize accepted, btw stop aliasing, we just have to look at packet loss to see who is paying :) XCS LAKREN :)

ps : SAM :bj:

~~D4RR3N~~
04-04-2014, 01:53 PM
I didnt know u were a girl, with all the weirdos and creepos around the internet being trannies... u never know... xd

I knew who you was
I already knew so ;D couldnt fool u as hrastapopulous huh

XCS LAKREN
This was actually the most obvious alias, and i dont even consider it an alias lol
D4RR3N
L4KR3N
Dont see much difference :p

Knowing d4rr3n @ heart...
he was the fastest to Identify me :p it took a while before blond did so ;d

Jst2blond
04-04-2014, 03:30 PM
The YES dance - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyqUj3PGHv4)