Please BAN Shotter for good... [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : Please BAN Shotter for good...

fugit
04-03-2014, 12:34 PM
Guys all of you know me... and I seldom if ever ask or say anything to anybody but I've had it with this Shotter character. All he does is run his filthy mouth and cause trouble. Check the logs from just a few minutes ago and you will see him soliciting people to 'Kick' me from the BT server... just because ... he did it on the previous map to another player also. There was only one other player on the server at the time, which obliged Shotter's his request, which in my mind means he should be banned also, and I was kicked from the server. Clearly this constitutes abuse of the 'Kick' option and i've tolerated his shit for far too long.... BAN this idiot please and teach him a lesson.

Thanks for all you guys do!

-FUGIT

Jst2blond
04-03-2014, 12:51 PM
Guys all of you know me... and I seldom if ever ask or say anything to anybody but I've had it with this Shotter character. All he does is run his filthy mouth and cause trouble. Check the logs from just a few minutes ago and you will see him soliciting people to 'Kick' me from the BT server... just because ... he did it on the previous map to another player also. There was only one other player on the server at the time, which obliged Shotter's his request, which in my mind means he should be banned also, and I was kicked from the server. Clearly this constitutes abuse of the 'Kick' option and i've tolerated his shit for far too long.... BAN this idiot please and teach him a lesson.

Thanks for all you guys do!

-FUGIT
Hello Mr rabbit
In Fugit i trust :) . But first of all you have to provide demos, screenshot or some donation (<joke) in order to validate your complain . Is Shotter the italian or mexican one ? I do remember a boring italian one ...
Tschuss
Jst2b

Spiderman
04-03-2014, 02:00 PM
Shotter is already banned from siege server i think.

|uK|fleecey
04-03-2014, 03:11 PM
I banned him nicely once and came back and did shit, was banned 300...but I guess he didn't learn at all...

A picture would be nice next time, but I do believe you and if someone ban him, just do it longer than 300...

Disturbed//*.
04-03-2014, 07:57 PM
Yeah this guy always kick votes me then I put one on him and he flips out oh why you kicking me blah blah. Then he gets personal with people

|uK|Grimreaper
04-03-2014, 08:14 PM
ill keep an eye on him then lol

SKULLZAPPER
04-03-2014, 10:11 PM
"The kids these days, no respect!"

HIGH+CAMILO
04-04-2014, 07:19 AM
ill keep an eye on him then lol

Thank you spiderman!! HAHAHAHA

|uK|Grimreaper
04-04-2014, 08:35 AM
Thank you spiderman!! HAHAHAHA

ì was talking about in bt server u ape

|uK|B|aZe//.
04-04-2014, 02:41 PM
its the italian one js2blond

need some sort of evidence in future please fugit, will keep an eye out too

fugit
04-04-2014, 05:20 PM
Will do Blaze... sorry I didn't... i was so ticked off I rage quit :ape: before I grabbed a screen shot... and as I said I generally speaking could care less about such stuff but that was the last straw for him.

Again... Thanks for all you guys do, and for providing us a place to play!

-FUGIT

Disturbed//*.
04-04-2014, 07:38 PM
Yes I can get you easy evidence... All I have to do is join server and then he flips on me.

Chamberly
04-04-2014, 08:33 PM
Yes I can get you easy evidence... All I have to do is join server and then he flips on me.

^ That's true. I saw it happened. lol!!!!!!!
And a kick vote on shotter, he rage quit.

Chamberly
04-08-2014, 11:54 AM
Well, I actually did found the pic.

http://i.gyazo.com/b70c8bfb7442a090a503b6283453f7a6.png

Shotter is known to kick vote a lot of peoples... and then it go back to him. lol.

Note: This ss when this happened was a few weeks ago.

Shotter
04-08-2014, 04:43 PM
Hello everyone, I just joined because an Italian friend of mine told me that turned ugly rumors about me on the forum of UT99. FUGIT ask you immediately apologize for the kick of that day and I'm sorry that you have been banned from the server for a match. I have done so I like to goof around and joke around a lot but I did not think it would come to your bann, I humbly ask forgiveness to you and to all the players who have gone annoyance.
Shotter

HIGH+CAMILO
04-09-2014, 07:39 AM
Hello everyone, I just joined because an Italian friend of mine told me that turned ugly rumors about me on the forum of UT99. FUGIT ask you immediately apologize for the kick of that day and I'm sorry that you have been banned from the server for a match. I have done so I like to goof around and joke around a lot but I did not think it would come to your bann, I humbly ask forgiveness to you and to all the players who have gone annoyance.
Shotter

Shotter, you need to learn how to play siege and play nice. Your behavior sometimes is not appropriate.

Check the Tutorials section here: Tutorials (http://www.unrealkillers.com/f71/)

Than go play again.

Chamberly
04-09-2014, 12:00 PM
Shotter, you need to learn how to play siege and play nice. Your behavior sometimes is not appropriate.

I don't think I've ever seen shotter play siege. I know him from SAM bt server.

Shotter
04-09-2014, 12:23 PM
I have played very few times in the server "Siege" but are now been banned players being new and not knowing the rules I was not allowed to start playing in a server which in my opinion is really nice. Bunny Track SAM server instead we play just two months and is currently my favorite server.
Shotter

|uK|fleecey
04-09-2014, 04:29 PM
I have played very few times in the server "Siege" but are now been banned players being new and not knowing the rules I was not allowed to start playing in a server which in my opinion is really nice. Bunny Track SAM server instead we play just two months and is currently my favorite server.
Shotter

It says you started playing siege last year in July and you been playing awhile. We have a siege guide you can read, perhaps then you will understand how to play! I have banned you, but that is because you kept removing a lot in our base also you are really good make "leech". I removed your ban and you said you would behave, and yet you kept removing again. Please read our siege guide next time before enter our base!

Thanks.