PDA

View Full Version : Hello

mKcCyb
05-08-2014, 12:28 PM
This thread is really to introduce myself, this is not a "I am back" thread. I've always been there and never left. Most people know me as "Cyborg" on Unreal Tournament Demo. I've never used that nickname on the full game (lets call it UTFV) because there was already someone using it when I first played UTFV many years ago. I haven't seen the guy since 2 years ago and I remember him writting it with upper letters (CyBorG). Anyways, since he is gone I might use it again, what do you think ? I don't want to be known as someone using someone's else nickname tho. I've never had a steady name on UTFV, I've always used randoms names like search engines (Google, Yahoo, etc.), bots' name (Malcolm, Loque, etc.) and so on. I always stayed away from competitive play on UTFV because there seemed to be a lot of cheaters back in the days (I am not saying there wasn't on the demo). When the clan I was in reached the top of the ladder on the demo by beating the only undefeated clan, we kinda got tired...the demo was dying anyways. We then decided to give UTFV a try by having a clan battle against some clan named CTM which we destroyed 5-0 5-0 (anyone remember them ? Were they any good by your standards ? I can't really remember...). We stopped to play UT shortly after that game. Most of my clanmates got new PCs which couldn't handle UT (there was no fixes back then) but I've kept playing it by myself from time to time and here I am on this forum.

ZodiaK
05-08-2014, 12:39 PM
Hi welcome and there's some one that plays as CyborG on the IG servers.

mKcCyb
05-08-2014, 12:43 PM
Hi welcome and there's some one that plays as CyborG on the IG servers.
Thank you for letting me know !

|uK|fleecey
05-08-2014, 02:48 PM
Hey! And welcome to the forums! =)

Complete
05-08-2014, 11:17 PM
The other CyborG is Anuar, a dominican.
Welcome mKc how are you doing? Zac still alive?

mKcCyb
05-09-2014, 07:19 AM
The other CyborG is Anuar, a dominican.
Oh he is not the original CyBorG I knew, the one I knew was from Europe (can't remember from where exactly) and was mostly playing turbo instagib

Welcome mKc how are you doing? Zac still alive?
Yes he is, the bitch couldn't play with me yesterday because he had "to fix a car issue lol". The whole tinmkc clan is still alive, we use a facebook group instead of a forum, the people remaining are : me, zac, dest, luck, pure, code187, ranbury, thirdwish and silly. Flash was also there but someday he decided to delete us all from facebook and stop talking to us, nobody knows why. We're currently talking about getting a real forum.

Complete
05-09-2014, 09:38 AM
I really think you mean the dominican, He's the only well known Cyborg, also he played allot of turbo.
Also wasn't Skaarj part of C']['M?

Lastly check ut99gaming.tk (http://www.ut99gaming.tk) i can add a forum section for mKc like i did for most remaining demo clans, Just do IT!!!

mKcCyb
05-09-2014, 10:08 AM
Also wasn't Skaarj part of C']['M?
Nah, he wasn't. Skaarj mostly plays bunnytracks (him and Cyber are beast at it) and DM/TDM sniper camper stuff

Lastly check ut99gaming.tk (http://www.ut99gaming.tk) i can add a forum section for mKc like i did for most remaining demo clans, Just do IT!!!
I will