PDA

View Full Version : Rays

|uK|Rays
04-14-2011, 12:26 AM
Name: Keaton

UT Name (Common name and Aliases as well): Rays, floor' sometimes on other servers.

Email/MSN: mrpink24654 @ hotmail

Location (What country you are from & are living in): USA

What do you think of |uK|: I've been around here for awhile, I think uk does a good job at keeping things fresh in UT and brings some fun things for us to do

What can you bring to this clan: I'm open for pretty much anything, easy to get along with and will of course play with you guys in matches.

How many years have you been playing UT: 4ish years

Preferred gametype (Siege, LGI, NGI, Binslayer, BT): Siege

Have you been or are you in any other clans: I've been in 2 RX clans before, but that was a long time ago. Since then I joined {ROS} the "not-a-clan-clan"

What is your UT history: Started at RX a long time ago. Moved onto anything weapons related maybe a year afterwards and haven't played any RX seriously since then.

Have you got or can use Teamspeak RC2: Yes!

Have you got XFire or can you use XFire: Yeah, I don't get on it that often though

Other Comments: Sorry for coughing in teamspeak, my allergies are pretty bad this year, lol.

|uK|Shiva
04-14-2011, 12:29 AM
Thanks for applying Rays. We will start a poll for you in the pvt section. Hang in there.

|uK|Melted_Ice
04-14-2011, 04:40 PM
goodluck buddy would be nice to see a uk skin on you

|uK|Chronox
04-14-2011, 05:37 PM
I dont really now u but ur good..

Anyway, good luck !

|uK|Shiva
05-02-2011, 12:32 AM
Rays you are now a full member. please put the tag before your name. Your forum access will be updated if reqd

davo_cabe
05-02-2011, 07:18 AM
sup pink

mostro
05-02-2011, 05:30 PM
congrats!!!!!!!

<|Pius|>
05-03-2011, 03:34 AM
yeah Rays, or should I say |Uk|Rays, congratulations!