PDA

View Full Version : unbann cella plis

DANGERBOY
05-14-2014, 10:10 AM
Hi there, its Cella,

Some of you might remember me from the old days. (~ year ago)
I'm coming to sincerely apologize to the people i've accused and harassed those days.

I know i've had a bad temper in the past, and well... the free time of UT changed it significantly.
I'm not sure if I can be forgiven for my causes, but I do regret the things that I have caused in the past.
Most of the people I hung around with a year ago, know that I have changed, talking about my personality that is.

I've been willing to write this for a while, but being banned from the forum makes it a tough obstacle to post this.
However, having a good friend like Dangerboy to post this for me is nice to have.

I hereby hope u guys can forgive me, and can give me a last chance.

~Cella

audiosonic
05-14-2014, 10:40 AM
1v1 SAM's Master Yi to get unbanned

OuTlaW
05-14-2014, 12:34 PM
i'm support this thread, unban cella ftw

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
05-14-2014, 03:44 PM
Temper had nothing to do with it, Excessive trolling and trying to set up admins to take a fall using fake evidence is what the problem was for me.... oh and the hate / witch hunt clubs that kept forming because of you.

Not something that is just forgotten really is it?, even after a year (really? a year?... doesn't seem that long) But I am not in charge of bans in that respect and to be honest I have no view on it either way, up to blaze and sam I guess, a poll wont be admissible and neither will people chanting to unban I would imagine, purely their decision after what was caused via their services.

just my opinion.

SogeKing
05-14-2014, 11:47 PM
Hi there, its Cella,

wtf dont believe this guy, it's clearly dangerboy posting this...this is not cella.

Just look at the Upper left corner it clearly says it's Dangerboy, you're not fooling anyone son.

HIGH+CAMILO
05-15-2014, 07:31 AM
[X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF};74524']Temper had nothing to do with it, Excessive trolling and trying to set up admins to take a fall using fake evidence is what the problem was for me....

Imagine for a sec if we were stupid enough to believe on that fake evidence??

|uK|Rays
05-15-2014, 06:24 PM
Detective Hector strikes again.

Honestly wouldn't care if Cella came back and played again but I am not active so it's not up to me :^)

DANGERBOY
05-17-2014, 10:30 AM
wtf dont believe this guy, it's clearly dangerboy posting this...this is not cella.

Just look at the Upper left corner it clearly says it's Dangerboy, you're not fooling anyone son.

such an ape srsly lol

Booty
05-19-2014, 05:02 AM
Free Cella!

|uK|Grimreaper
05-19-2014, 11:36 AM
at least give him a chance guys i mean whats the worst that could happen
if he misbehaves like before he can get banned again
im saying yes for giving him a chance!

|uK|kenneth
05-19-2014, 12:31 PM
at least give him a chance guys i mean whats the worst that could happen
if he misbehaves like before he can get banned again
im saying yes for giving him a chance!

:rolleyes:

|uK|fleecey
05-19-2014, 02:48 PM
I wouldn't mind giving him a chance..

Coll@
05-19-2014, 03:01 PM
:violin:

Weetabix
05-19-2014, 04:28 PM
Cannot expect mercy or forgiveness to be shown to the one who does not show it themselves. Love for your brother what you love for yourself.

I don't know what he's done, but in my opinion (as little and unimportant as it is), another chance isn't that bad of an idea. You can easily put him under watch, or start him off on a final warning. He may have done some immature things, but publicly apologising like this shows he's learnt at least something in his time away.

Banny
05-19-2014, 10:22 PM
If grim gets a chance, why not cella?

JD
05-20-2014, 08:56 AM
SAM and Blaze, Cella's situation can be related to mine when I was banned. ..... Not saying anyone was right or wrong in anything, but I have caused 0 issues since being unbanned. Considering the amount of skilled players that don't play anymore, maybe worth unbanning

jzus
05-20-2014, 11:41 AM
Bring him back to life. He is normal.

Coll@
05-20-2014, 11:55 AM
:rockband:

|uK|fleecey
05-20-2014, 03:30 PM
SAM and Blaze, Cella's situation can be related to mine when I was banned. ..... Not saying anyone was right or wrong in anything, but I have caused 0 issues since being unbanned. Considering the amount of skilled players that don't play anymore, maybe worth unbanning

If someone would have a chance to do something, its probably blaze since sam have been busy lately.

But I agree, that cella should have a second chance of being unbanned, I did make a poll in private forum about it but not much happen since that. I mean the worst case of all, we can always ban him again.

Shotman
05-20-2014, 04:32 PM
Well the admins that would discuss about this would be camillo, fluke, blaze and severed since these are the admins that were attacked by cella. Also this is his third chance.

][X][~FLuKE~][X][
05-20-2014, 08:18 PM
as long as he doesn't act like a pain in the ass and just gets on with a good game of siege then I don't care if he plays, Camillo on the other hand will be tougher to win over seeing as cella tried to set him up using banny and dangerboy's help, so convince Camillo and you "Might" stand a chance of cella achieving unban status, then Blaze.......etc.

That is easily one of the lowest things you can do in any gaming community, not a smart move IMO.

damic
05-21-2014, 08:29 AM
btw.

Tell me why Cella have ban?

HIGH+CAMILO
05-21-2014, 09:08 AM
[X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF};74717']as long as he doesn't act like a pain in the ass and just gets on with a good game of siege then I don't care if he plays, Camillo on the other hand will be tougher to win over seeing as cella tried to set him up using banny and dangerboy's help, so convince Camillo and you "Might" stand a chance of cella achieving unban status, then Blaze.......etc.

That is easily one of the lowest things you can do in any gaming community, not a smart move IMO.

You got a point here my man, but blaze is the boss. Whatever he decides is fine by me.

|uK|fleecey
05-21-2014, 04:24 PM
btw.

Tell me why Cella have ban?

Better if you search on the forum, you will find a lot of threads.

damic
05-23-2014, 11:16 AM
Better if you search on the forum, you will find a lot of threads.

Sorry admin, don't have a time for searching... well i ask, so i think that u can send me a answer ...

Chamberly
05-23-2014, 11:58 AM
They are everywhere, but it is easy to find to use the search function and type in cella.

OuTlaW
05-23-2014, 02:42 PM
so what happened to this ? are you guys thinking of unbanning him or what ?

|uK|kenneth
05-23-2014, 04:53 PM
there's not gonna happen anything till next week cuz sam is :bj: grim.
and blaze is on vacation.

|uK|fleecey
05-25-2014, 04:34 PM
there's not gonna happen anything till next week cuz sam is :bj: grim.
and blaze is on vacation.

even if they were home, I feel like nothing is happening... but like i said, I wouldn't mind if he gets another chance

DANGERBOY
06-04-2014, 09:43 AM
SAM

SogeKing
06-08-2014, 07:20 AM
damn, am no Genius but none of the head admins have even bothered to reply to this thread...might be time to take a hint. lel

I could be wrong tho. :^)

Higor
06-08-2014, 01:38 PM
SogeKing
Many things have been overlooked lately, not just this thread.

|uK|B|aZe//.
06-14-2014, 08:31 AM
it has been overlooked because simply put there is no interest in unbanning him

|uK|kenneth
06-14-2014, 10:43 AM
so, he can consider this as a no?

|uK|B|aZe//.
06-18-2014, 09:37 AM
yes