PDA

View Full Version : too many noobs

|uK|kenneth
04-14-2011, 10:45 AM
why are there soo many noobs on siege realy they fucked up the game remove stuff from somene other camping its realy fucked up we are just playing masteriod dark was blue i dont know why but he switch to red and remove all stuff from red force containers ffs then the same game on blue drago all the time camping i never see him in the midel or on red base u cant play with many noobs :s sorry for, my english=D

SilverWing
04-14-2011, 11:20 AM
we want more people to play siege...
kicking them wont do any good.... they wont learn/and they might leave.... maybe try to teach them/ talk to them how to play....

|uK|kenneth
04-14-2011, 11:59 AM
yeah ok i agree but the most new people cant speak english or they dont know how to type -.- how can u learn them then

terminator
04-14-2011, 12:11 PM
Kenneth_baest, boost them from the top of the face tower and you will teach them a lesson :cool:

|uK|kenneth
04-14-2011, 01:15 PM
haha rofl:p i never see you on face:(

|uK|Chronox
04-14-2011, 05:30 PM
You mean Newbies ? Noobs are lamers and ppl who never learn, this ppl are just new to Siege, give them some weeks.

Remember, we all have been noobs.

mostro
04-18-2011, 09:06 AM
i second that

|uK|Sonic
04-23-2011, 05:48 AM
This game has been out how long? If people are just playing now there is either something really wrong or it just goes to show UT will never die.
But ken im with you its really frustrating playing with people that dont do anything and you lose not because you did bad but because you didnt have a good team to back you up. not much you can do cept leave and come back later

|uK|B|aZe//.
04-23-2011, 05:51 AM
never leave yo always be there to put up a fight thats me anyway

|uK|Sonic
04-23-2011, 05:55 AM
i prefer a fair fight versus 8 v 3 and just staying around to get my ass kicked when i have better things i could be doing. But to each-his-own. I was really just making that statement because most people let it get to them and start saying stuff or removing things or whatever that could get them in trouble, better to leave and come back instead

|uK|B|aZe//.
04-23-2011, 06:29 AM
heh yea i quite agree well i like a challenge i may flip out at my team but its usually cos of the passion and desire to win tbh which usually spurs my team on to win :p

|uK|kenneth
04-23-2011, 06:40 AM
This game has been out how long? If people are just playing now there is either something really wrong or it just goes to show UT will never die.
But ken im with you its really frustrating playing with people that dont do anything and you lose not because you did bad but because you didnt have a good team to back you up. not much you can do cept leave and come back later

thx sonic:D

lercs12
04-23-2011, 11:35 AM
you can always make pugs right?

ChanClan
05-03-2011, 11:59 AM
Speaking of PUGS why is there a password and sometimes not...isn't that server for "training" or "private" matches. (and Ultimate i hear).

|uK|kenneth
05-03-2011, 07:23 PM
yeah siege ultimate add it back on the pub server or i think they are gonna play on the pug server cause off the new siege ppl llove it and me to:D

|uK|kenneth
05-03-2011, 07:29 PM
and btw i was yesterday playing with merciless and comon guys wath a noobss yeasterday 1.staying in suplir comon its not ur house ffs 2.upgrade nothing= nothing doo with ur ru 3.people make conts and ss on the wrong place= leech ffs learn it offline then online fuckers!!! this make me soo pissed off.

CadaverJuice
05-03-2011, 09:32 PM
Maybe a SHORT ban for people that don't seem to know what's up and don't ask for direction(some actually do ask what to do), and point them in the direction of a tutorial?

eg:________________________________________
BANNED for playing like a tard - 5 maps
Come back after you've visited the following link:
see http://www.lrn2siege.com/newbietutorial.html

Thank you! Enjoy your B& !

CadaverJuice
05-03-2011, 09:36 PM
and btw i was yesterday playing with merciless and comon guys wath a noobss yeasterday 1.staying in suplir comon its not ur house ffs 2.upgrade nothing= nothing doo with ur ru 3.people make conts and ss on the wrong place= leech ffs learn it offline then online fuckers!!! this make me soo pissed off.

I've made conts too close to the outside in Face recently. Someone asked to remove and fix because of leech, I said OK - its no prob if it's helping the team. A little patience goes a LONG way, really!

<|Pius|>
05-04-2011, 11:36 AM
Cadavre, I was in the server one day when you went on a removing spree and removed all of our containers about 30 minutes into uk-minicivilwar. We had just built SS, and had banked about 2100 RU then Bam! ru's down to 900. This is exactly why I'm writing this tutorial. It's gonna take a bit, but it will be up soon and you can replace that url with a link to an actual guide. You're just gonna have to be patient until it's up and up.

CadaverJuice
05-04-2011, 05:39 PM
Cadavre, I was in the server one day when you went on a removing spree and removed all of our containers about 30 minutes into uk-minicivilwar. We had just built SS, and had banked about 2100 RU then Bam! ru's down to 900. This is exactly why I'm writing this tutorial. It's gonna take a bit, but it will be up soon and you can replace that url with a link to an actual guide. You're just gonna have to be patient until it's up and up.

Uh, yeah....see the Bans section about that. Sorry. But my remove spree was only like 3 conts. I should have just waited for the game to end naturally. If I remember correctly, the base was wide open at the time - no cont or ff in front of the door. !t made me do it.