hyperx hacking US Combo server [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : hyperx hacking US Combo server

Voodoochild
06-15-2014, 01:00 PM
SC*blasty was hacking/cheating on US Combinsta server approximately 5-10 minutes ago before this post. logs should show this player somehow instantly killing everyone on the other team as soon as they respawned. and chat logs should show this player bragging about how he/she can't/won't be banned. plz ban the fudge outta this loser....
thank you.
Voo

Chamberly
06-15-2014, 01:02 PM
Why not provide a screen shot and demo?

http://www.unrealkillers.com/combostats/?p=match&mid=89811

Mp/5
06-15-2014, 01:17 PM
thats not really SC*blasty, the real 1 is french.
this is the same no name/numbers cheater that been annoying every1 lately on all servers...

Chamberly
06-15-2014, 01:34 PM
Well I just watched him play on the instagib US server, I don't see anything suspicious going on.

http://oi60.tinypic.com/3579y.jpg

This guy ^ is different than the cheater below.

now... THIS is a real cheat. The shitty guy using MASS MURDER. Best solution is not to respawn, he will have no fun lol. He was on a few mins ago, the details are in the screen shot.

Screenshot: http://oi62.tinypic.com/24zlpvb.jpg
Demo: https://www.mediafire.com/?yfqwa9tcc9c9rjj
Awhile he will reconnect after getting kickvote, how noob of him. :P

Edit: As reviewing... he came in from the start of the game.
Name Rozpiehdalator.GOV
Rozpiehdalator.GOV: rofl (He think it is funny.)
Left, then try to come in as DeseRt (trying to bypass the name change) which eventually change his name back to were it was.
Then he left.

zrt
06-15-2014, 01:42 PM
you got me, i'm the hacker lol.
Seriously, this guy is from Netherland and his hack manipulates mapvote, he was on US server few mins ago, tried to kick him but i kicked myself and reached 4 kickvotes again xD

Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats (http://www.unrealkillers.com/combostats/?p=pinfo&pid=26207)

SC*blast`

Edit: Probably same guy as here: http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/noname-cheater-4983/

Chamberly
06-15-2014, 01:49 PM
Edit: Probably same guy as here: noname cheater

It is.

Voodoochild
06-15-2014, 01:51 PM
SC*blasty was hacking/cheating on US Combinsta server approximately 5-10 minutes ago before this post. logs should show this player somehow instantly killing everyone on the other team as soon as they respawned. and chat logs should show this player bragging about how he/she can't/won't be banned. plz ban the fudge outta this loser....
thank you.
Voo

What does it matter? The logs should show an *obvious* hacker......everyone instantly being killed by someone the moment they respawn? u need a demo for that??? btw, the loser is back with a different username.....mocking me.....check the chat logs....do something.

Chamberly
06-15-2014, 01:53 PM
Well maybe let's say... the admins here probably don't have the log? Beside, we are all players reporting, they need proof sometimes. :P

Higor
06-15-2014, 02:06 PM
These posts are futile, you should all know you're not dealing with your common cheater that wants high scores and stuff like that.
This guy's trying to prove a point with a most likely homemade tool, he has the skills to do it and will not stop until said point is addressed.
And he's clearly using proxies, so don't trust the country flags.

That's all from me regarding this issue, have fun solving this.

|uK|chiseller
06-15-2014, 02:44 PM
Is he exploiting newnet? Because I can't recall that we ever had such an issue with zp

UT-Sniper-SJA94
06-15-2014, 04:10 PM
Is he exploiting newnet? Because I can't recall that we ever had such an issue with zp
Yes he is.

Voodoochild
06-15-2014, 06:08 PM
back on comboinsta server again....as dw havoc..... if anything I would say illustrating how useless ACE is and how all it does is slow everything down...

--- Updated ---

Whatever the case, the person has actually hacked the server, or it's an inside job, cuz the person knew I was sending admin alerts about him....

--- Updated ---

All the server admins on vacation today or what??

Moli
06-15-2014, 06:12 PM
If it is an issue with newnet maybe TimTim can help? :rolleyes:

TimTim
06-15-2014, 06:17 PM
These posts are futile, you should all know you're not dealing with your common cheater that wants high scores and stuff like that.
This guy's trying to prove a point with a most likely homemade tool, he has the skills to do it and will not stop until said point is addressed.
What's the point? That people can cheat no matter what? It doesn't matter how easy or how hard it is. It doesn't matter. What you consider a design flaw, 99% of players consider the best gameplay. People will cheat. But the difference in this particular case is how obvious it is on newnet servers, which is a good thing, because it should only take a few minutes to code something that instantly and automatically bans the cheater. But guess what happens then? The cheater will find a not so obvious way to cheat, and next thing we know, we have another cheater in our midst who is able to pass as a legitimate player and no one will have a clue. I could enter the Siege pub right now and cheat my ass off for weeks without a single person suspecting it. It's better when the cheating is obvious.

The only thing this cheater is proving is that he's a complete idiot.

Chamberly
06-15-2014, 07:53 PM
because it should only take a few minutes to code something that instantly and automatically bans the cheater.

He bypassed the ban like more than 3-5 times already? Until some admin say.

But coding something to automatically ban the cheater... idk about that.

Anyway, time for some random gif.

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/aqmoX8P_460sa_v1.gif
Notice the minigun?

TimTim
06-15-2014, 08:21 PM
But coding something to automatically ban the cheater... about that.
I could code something in a few minutes to detect and automatically ban him, but as I mentioned, all this will do is lead him to find ways to cheat that would be much harder to detect (which is how 99% of current cheaters cheat).

I'll also quickly mention I have other tricks up my sleeve to deal with people like this but I won't go into detail right now. ;)

Higor
06-15-2014, 08:55 PM
That's the problem, dude's been doing something obvious for weeks already.
Completely reminds me of those bots that let you target a single person all game, the only reason a bot is put in that mode is to piss someone off, not to cheat unadvertedly.

This looks more like an attempt to either:
-1) Piss everyone off
Angry person with the wrong tools/powers doing what it is expected from them to do.
Won't stop until stopped or reasoned with.
-2) Put in evidence something that has to be fixed.
Some ppl do it by breaking the system, I'd rather employ full or partial disclosure depending on the threat level.
Such practises have existed since the dawn of internet.
-3) Depopulate the IGuK servers.
Wouldn't be the first time it's been attempted, and things don't really cool down.
When a weakness is removed, patience is had until a new one is found.

So far there's been no change in results after using the same kick-ban approach over and over, the problem itself has to be dealt with in a different way.
Just imagine what would be of Siege if it still had all of the bugs, Koala's exploits, Dim4's cheat commands or the mechanics abuses.
What I know is that those are problems both I and all the players have left behind for good, and moderators have not had to police the server as much as before.

PS: If I happened to be on the server the moment something like this went down (very unlikely), I'd kindly ask him what he is trying to achieve.
Words can be very powerful if used wisely and carefully.

|uK|riveN
06-16-2014, 01:04 PM
Best solution is not to respawn, he will have no fun lol. He was on a few mins ago

Best solution would be to ban his entire city from all servers.

Voodoochild
06-16-2014, 04:02 PM
Is back on comboinsta server right now as hybridas........sigh.

TimTim
06-16-2014, 11:38 PM
Well, since the cheater reads these forums, I'll rephrase something I said on IRC.

Innovation is infinitely more useful than exploitation. Really want to prove something? Build something that improves lives.

The fact that someone spends their time being destructive to try to prove a point with a 15+ year old game engine says a lot about their state of mind. What really sucks about these destructive types is that they rarely have anything good to offer the world, at least not yet, because they're not mature or wise enough to know the difference. I realize "some people just want to watch the world burn", but honestly, this isn't a movie. It's time to grow up or get some professional help because mental illness is honestly a strong possibility if the goal in life is to hack an old video game. The first step to a more realistic worldview is realizing that any half competent computer engineer could exploit UT99.

There comes a point where you're proficient enough as an engineer that you can accomplish anything. The key is figuring out what to accomplish, and realizing that just because you can do something or figure something out doesn't mean you should. Our time in life is limited, so spend it wisely.

TL;DR to the cheater: You obviously have skills, but you're wasting your time. Think about it. Imagine if you put your time and energy towards something productive that has the potential to improve thousands (millions? billions?) of lives all around the world, rather than figuring out how to exploit a 15 year old game engine, we would all be in a better place. Doing this to prove some kind of point is plain silly and childish. If more people put their skillset towards being productive, imagine how far along we'd be.

zrt
06-17-2014, 02:23 AM
Can u remove my nick from this thread pls -_-

Otherwise, I guess u are right in some way but the hacker, if it is the same guy, does not care at all. I met him 4 times or sth on servers and the only thing he does is mocking other players without to answer us.
He also disconnect/reconnect before to be kicked and looks to be skilled as the 1st time i met him it mades me almost the whole game on duku before to suspect him because of 4 or 5 WTF impossible shots in the last minutes.
So i began to whine and kick him at end, i was not the only one but it was not very obvious for most of peepz on server this time. Anyway, we picked command and he began to mass murder everybody even at spawn points till the begin of the game.

So the fact he know how to hide/deactive his cheat and also that he does not answer/flame (to do not be demasked imo) makes me think this guy is a known player and he probably reads the forum idd. Perhaps i'm wrong tho..

SC*blast``

Snuggle
06-18-2014, 01:31 AM
damn, who is this hardcore extreme cheater guy? what does he want? and what is his message to all of us? From the stuff I read about him he probably looks like this:

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u499/deepack1/LOLCHEATER_zps54935d7d.jpg (http://s1070.photobucket.com/user/deepack1/media/LOLCHEATER_zps54935d7d.jpg.html)

|uK|B|aZe//.
06-18-2014, 11:33 AM
why let it bother you? if an admins around he will get kicked if there isnt just kickvote him off?

~~D4RR3N~~
06-18-2014, 11:50 AM
he gets out as soon as he sees he's being kicked, and somehow when he comes back kick count resets

Jst2blond
06-19-2014, 11:43 AM
damn, who is this hardcore extreme cheater guy? what does he want? and what is his message to all of us? From the stuff I read about him he probably looks like this:

As long as he can earn lot of money with that stuff he probably won t stop . Just to let you know, his business start around year 2000 with another cheating clan known as DD (digital death), maybe remember Ganzor a really known US cheater . He provides more than 40 different hack/games, just to let you know, and NOT ADVERTISE, look at price list and u probably understand how fun it is for him fooling at us .....
http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/302675scumbag.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=302675scumbag.jpg)

TimTim
06-19-2014, 11:49 AM
LOL. That's chump change compared to what could be earned by building something actually useful.

People who do these things... I feel sorry for them, because on their deathbed they'll look back on their life and think, "Wow. I was a real piece of shit."

Jst2blond
06-19-2014, 11:54 AM
why let it bother you? if an admins around he will get kicked if there isnt just kickvote him off?
last time i ran into siege server and ask to a mod/admin help but it seems that some doesn t care about it ( is camillo having some admins rights at combo server ? ), secondly, there is no more KICKVOTE button at COMBO server... is it possible to have it again ?? and at least, i ve spent more than 1000 hours at combo server, i can be very reactive if needed and if u can understand what i mean :)
Tschuss
Jst2b

UT-Sniper-SJA94
06-19-2014, 05:42 PM
The kickvote was removed because a lot of people on the combo server are complete fucking morons.

Higor
06-19-2014, 05:50 PM
The kickvote was removed because a lot of people on the combo server are complete fucking morons.
Too many kickvotes when there's 4 players?

CMV with NexGen integration prevents kickvoting when there's 4 or less players, and moderators may remove the one match ban if they think there was a mistake.

~~D4RR3N~~
06-19-2014, 06:13 PM
dat cmv ad tho

UT-Sniper-SJA94
06-19-2014, 06:42 PM
Yeah, people who got more than 10 kills a game normally got kicked.

Higor
06-19-2014, 06:55 PM
dat cmv ad tho Thank you, i'm getting better at such practises.

PD: Laugh at the hacker when he's no longer able to ruin your games, just sayin'

zrt
06-20-2014, 05:42 AM
hyperx ? hmmm..

So, known cheatmakers are still active on a 15 year old game :/
Peepz like hyperx, keytonic, ganzor .. are a pain for the community since as far as i can remember.

uK server admins should take care coz he'll probably share his stuff..

Ganzor
06-21-2014, 12:23 AM
LOL. That's chump change compared to what could be earned by building something actually useful.

Because 15k members paying 20EUR/mo for years is chump change :x

~~D4RR3N~~
06-21-2014, 12:37 AM
20*15k = 300k €/mo...
So, you make 300.000€ a month?
I call bs

Mp/5
06-21-2014, 03:28 AM
20*15k = 300k €/mo...
I call bs

+1

report him to the IRS or whatever they have in Belgium ;)

TimTim
06-21-2014, 07:44 AM
Because 15k members paying 20EUR/mo for years is chump change :x

LOL. Yes. The year is 2014. Get with the times.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/92/9296b1f811cfb7d5ff8054df531d77d1a5a8866bae67209253 1b7477007d440b.jpg

Ganzor
06-21-2014, 12:18 PM
20*15k = 300k €/mo...
I call bs

Total site revenues, yes, that's not uncommon for large cheating sites. Revenue is usually split among multiple developers because sites hitting those numbers must actively support and stay updated for many games, but the amount is still significant per person.

Been a while since I was in the aimbot scene, but I can say money from cheats is some of the easiest money I've ever made.

TimTim
06-21-2014, 03:14 PM
:wegotabadass:

People who do these things... I feel sorry for them, because on their deathbed they'll look back on their life and think, "Wow. I was a real piece of shit."

To anyone who takes part in these selfish behaviors: You might feel okay about it at the present moment, but when it really matters, during the last few moments your brain is reflecting on its life, you'll wish you had a more positive effect on the world around you. This feeling will seem to last forever because it's the last thing you know. You'll see yourself as the sum of all your actions and how they've negatively or positively affected everyone around you. And if you keep this up, you won't be happy with yourself and the last few moments of your life will be the most terrifying thing you've ever experienced. You'll wish you could take it all back. And you can deny it now and think you won't care, but you will. It doesn't matter how far gone you are, how little conscience you have. I 100% guarantee it.

Cannabis
06-21-2014, 07:14 PM
Now they are two aimboters in same time 1 from netherland 1 from USA..cmon guys do something about that they come both together on server or 1 it on US 1 on UK..they keep coming last 2 hours fffs

Voodoochild
06-21-2014, 07:30 PM
Back on comboserver just now....as messi then as zz1... I really don't see why an admin can't just start banning the i.p.'s, has to run out of proxies eventually, right? or is he/she spoofing them some how... I did notice the LOSER's ping spikes to 600-700 or so, with no p.l., while executeing his hack...

stanisledom
06-21-2014, 07:31 PM
How troubled you must be to fell good when you cheat? People play it for fun, you retarded cheaters. No moral, no honour, no selfawareness, no integrity, just human garbage, dont be angry at other players, its not their fault you are ugly and have no fun without cheats. Only getinng satisfaction when making other people feel bad cuz you are a lost case, you bitter bag of crap. I am trying to picture what kind of shit person would do stuff like that, it really is sad that such people exist...

ZodiaK
06-21-2014, 10:34 PM
its not their fault you are ugly

you bitter bag of crap
lol

But yeah, taking the time to cheat in a 15 year old game just shows the lack of a personal life. I'd like to think the admins can rid the servers of him for good, but I doubt it.

UT-Sniper-SJA94
06-22-2014, 12:40 AM
Back on comboserver just now....as messi then as zz1... I really don't see why an admin can't just start banning the i.p.'s, has to run out of proxies eventually, right? or is he/she spoofing them some how... I did notice the LOSER's ping spikes to 600-700 or so, with no p.l., while executeing his hack...

Here is an interesting fact, admins have lives, do you expect them to quit their jobs and just sit in spec all day waiting for cheaters.

zrt
06-22-2014, 06:40 AM
Another time on US instagib server..
Change nick an reconnect several times: Silencer, then sux, then jerry.. got kicked this time anyway
Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats (http://www.unrealkillers.com/usstats/?p=match&mid=57691)

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/983934cheateragain.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=983934cheateragain.png)

Mp/5
06-22-2014, 07:16 AM
if people are too dumb and cant click !v and then press kick when he joins a server then they should suffer.
i just leaves if that happens or just idle till he gets bored...
btw doubt he is doing it to test the new cheat cause who will buy a cheat that is so obvious to even the biggest noob? power ego and wanting to be noticed (didnt get recruited for the UT4 team :( )

OuTlaW
06-22-2014, 07:26 AM
hes on right now on the combo server if any admin is around

zrt
06-22-2014, 08:36 AM
if people are too dumb and cant click !v and then press kick when he joins a server then they should suffer.

Obviously everybody kick him at any time he joins servers but like he disconnect/reconnect with different nick every time, this can mislead some players with kickvote and make the 'pest' able to ruin the game for few mins

Anyway, he was on UK server few mins ago as meme, then as Mr._Smith

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/874888hackeragain.png (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=874888hackeragain.png)

UT-Sniper-SJA94
06-22-2014, 08:45 AM
lol, the only time Mr._Smith gets a monster kill is if someone else uses his nick and cheats.

Mp/5
06-22-2014, 11:41 AM
Obviously everybody kick him at any time he joins servers but like he disconnect/reconnect with different nick every time, this can mislead some players with kickvote and make the 'pest' able to ruin the game for few mins

that is completely false. 3-4 players usually kick him (while there are 11 players beside him on the server) and sometimes it take a minute to even get that many people to kick him.
its not like he is reconnecting every few seconds to fool every1 and even if he was it only takes 2 seconds to say !v and press kick so your argument isnt valid + i have played enough times (can say too much lol) on the server when he is around so i know exactly how it goes and why he is able to reconnect a lot of the times.

Chamberly
06-22-2014, 01:40 PM
Sometime the mapvote bug kick in and can't even kick vote b/c it said "You can't kick an admin"... tbh I don't see that happening in any other server beside UK lol.

zrt
06-22-2014, 02:21 PM
that is completely false. 3-4 players usually kick him (while there are 11 players beside him on the server) and sometimes it take a minute to even get that many people to kick him.
its not like he is reconnecting every few seconds to fool every1 and even if he was it only takes 2 seconds to say !v and press kick so your argument isnt valid + i have played enough times (can say too much lol) on the server when he is around so i know exactly how it goes and why he is able to reconnect a lot of the times.

Keep in mind that everybody on server is not you. Some guyz do not care about chatbox/mapvote and few others do not even know how to !vote.
If you play as much as you say ( and i'm pretty sure u are ;) ), you already have noticed this fact.
So, I admit my argument is not valid for your -not so- unique case (as most of us are used with this stuff), but it is what happens on servers mostly time.

Voodoochild
06-22-2014, 08:02 PM
Not all the servers even have a kick vote function, the us comboinsta server for example. And obviously admin's have lives and can't sit and spec all day....that is the reason behind a lot of these posts. The hope is that when provided with exact time, place, etc. information, an admin could relatively easily and quickly go straight to the relevant part of whatever log may be available and useful to them.
Aparently, I'm missing something, but the intention is to be helpful, not to be an inconsiderate ass or whatever it is your implying sja94.

|uK|B|aZe//.
06-23-2014, 11:51 AM
i sense you were dropped on your head at birth and decided to create cheats for such an awesome game instead of developing it further to ensure it lived on even now 15 years on this game could have been thriving, must make you feel very accomplished to be coding cheats in your parents basement

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTi0lT61QhaoLRuTFe6PFioHj-CP-xLmzgyRAQBePkUg7dkVzCXaw

UT-Sniper-SJA94
06-23-2014, 11:59 AM
Can't we just put zp back on the servers, this is getting ridiculous now.

UT-Sniper-SJA94
07-18-2014, 11:49 AM
I love this newnet exploit, brings so much more to games makes them more interesting to play.

CoD|JIgSaW
07-28-2014, 06:53 AM
Cheater back on uk and us servers ..

zrt
07-28-2014, 08:49 AM
Cheater back on uk and us servers ..

He never left servers. I see him almost every days. Looks like there is some "animosity" between him and Tim. Talk to him few days ago and the discussion turned around sth like this: "tim believes he is god, typical american behaviour, so i show everybody he is nothing..". Basicalily it was sth like that. I think i have demo if u want to check by yourselves , but useless imo..

TimTim
07-28-2014, 09:37 AM
Hyper-X clearly has an inferiority complex. He's also clearly has no foresight, whatsoever. I don't know or care to know the guy at all, but I do find in hilarious that he's somehow taking things personally.

I'm not the kind of idiot who tries to make himself out to be a God in an old video game. I just like to see people playing and having fun because of something I made for it. The fact that Hyper-X even said that about me is solid proof that he actually thinks I am superior, whether he wants to admit it or not. If he didn't, he wouldn't feel the need to try to take me down a notch. (A little Psychology 101 for ya...)

My guess is that he goes by another name (plus different HWID, MAC, etc.) in #iPug. It is really interesting that he (dutch) came out of nowhere acting really angry just as solidsnake (also dutch) was banned due to my efforts.

:umadtroll:

pIK
12-26-2014, 11:05 PM