PDA

View Full Version : Client ID is Already in use.

yousefs
07-03-2014, 04:07 AM
Client ID is Already in use.
A very annoying problem! I usually switch between two networks and for e.g. when i play with network 1 i cant play with network 2 for several hours because: Client ID is Already in use.:combo:

I had some connectivity issues so i was forced to restart the Router and when i restarted it i got the Error, again..

So how can i avoid this problem? i usually use !exit or !quit to get out of the game..:hide:

my Nickname is Hugh:happyj:

:tosser:

EDIT: i tried Deleting User.ini thing and still facing the same error, :( damn it..

.seVered.][
07-04-2014, 10:28 AM
Client ID is Already in use.

my Nickname is Hugh:happyj:

:tosser:

EDIT: i tried Deleting User.ini thing and still facing the same error, :( damn it..

Hello there, I've seen you in the server recently; so this problem must be fixed? If not, [Click ME] (http://webchat.globalgamers.net/?nick=uK_Hugh&channels=CodeReview) to connect to IRC and talk to me (or someone :))

yousefs
07-06-2014, 06:55 AM
[;76111']Hello there, I've seen you in the server recently; so this problem must be fixed? If not, [Click ME] (http://webchat.globalgamers.net/?nick=uK_Hugh&channels=CodeReview) to connect to IRC and talk to me (or someone :))

Nope, not fixed

for better understanding, i ahve Network A & B, I Played with B, not Everytime i play with A i get the error, so im stuck with playing with B, and B is very poor network, so my ping my get upto 1000ms so ialmost cant play

yousefs
07-23-2014, 06:43 PM
arrrrrrrrrrgh seems none will help =(
i always used to wait 24Hours until i can login again, but now i can't login since few days ago (around 3-4), it seems someone need to release my ip or something =(
i think i might close this thread cause it's useless.. -_-
and i think i'm just talking to my self :|

audiosonic
07-23-2014, 07:43 PM
Is Network B by any chance affiliated with McDonalds?

Anyways this error usually only happens if 2 people login on the same server with the same Nexgen ID, sometimes when you lag out it will take a while for the server to register your disconnection, but generally this doesn't take longer than a minute. Can you connect to the other servers when you are on Network A?

stanisledom
07-24-2014, 08:05 AM
Try to delete your user ini or just the nexgen part in it when it happens.

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-24-2014, 04:43 PM
delete all your nexgen related info from user.ini and save it then reload ut and rejoin

Chamberly
07-24-2014, 04:55 PM
Check UT.ini. Delete anything that is nexgen related.