PDA

View Full Version : laming (dutch) Beast

*ZwarTePieT*
07-08-2014, 01:11 PM
this guy Beast (dutch version, there is also a Beast around from another country) always annoys me. always DM, ass, lame in general. this time most obvious dm laming on w00t. finally I got my demo`s working so I'll start reporting these kind of guys.
http://www.filedropper.com/8-7-2014-18-30-ctf-w00t-dy-zppureinstagibusbywww

UT-Sniper-SJA94
07-08-2014, 02:15 PM
All the complaint topics lately are all for dutch players, anyone else noticed this?
Looks like the Spanish players have competition. :hide:

Complete
07-08-2014, 02:39 PM
Except for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm kewl beans, no?! (although i hardly play)

LoSaH
07-08-2014, 02:58 PM
You also have a Croatian one (Beastz) but he knows how to play this game properly.

~Viper]LtD[~
07-08-2014, 03:10 PM
Added with some others to the wanted list. 1 More complaint of them results in a ban.

Patrick de Beste
07-09-2014, 10:09 AM
First of all i want to say that im very happy with the servers provided by this clan.

to zwartepiet i have to say that he only whines when owned, like most players do in this game. And to be fait playing 2v2 3v3 maps with 12 players does not invite to grab a flag. Also next time vote for a w00t map where ppl can actually see there cross-hair.

Next, if i would upload all myt demo's ( about 3 hours avarage a day over the lst year or so. the servers would be emty, only zwartepiet will play there then cuz he such a nice guy lol. And its funny to see that only the decent/good and or ownage players get reported. not the guy with 30 frags spawnlaming or camping the flag. chasing u from one side to another.

Piet is a hypocrite

Bann me or dont bann me, either way i probably survive a ban of a 20 year old game lol!

UT-Sniper-SJA94
07-09-2014, 10:52 AM
Also next time vote for a w00t map where ppl can actualy see there crosshair.
You can fix that by changing the onexBlending setting in your user.ini.

*ZwarTePieT*
07-09-2014, 10:57 AM
Ofcourse i whine, but thats only to the players who ass or dm or otherwise. I seem to be the only 1 who hates it and give his opinion of it in game. Ofcourse, the most lame so it feels anoying to many people that i whine about it.
Beats for instants always lames. Allways ass runs and seems to enjoy it. I know plenty of people who play fair and play good games with me, and enjoy me playing fair( most of the time:p)

d3R
07-09-2014, 12:36 PM
LtD[~;76224']Added with some others to the wanted list. 1 More complaint of them results in a ban.

Where can i watch this list? Saw it mentioned several times but never found it. It's usefull if everybody knows which players are being watched.

And its funny to see that only the decent/good and or ownage players get reported. not the guy with 30 frags spawnlaming or camping the flag. chasing u from one side to another.

This still amazes me aswell. 1 or 2 players like that on each team isn't that bad but its more like 3 or 4 on each team.

Beats for instants always lames. Allways ass runs and seems to enjoy it.

Maybe your definition of laming is not the same as mine, but the last 5 maps i saw him play he did not lame.

UT-Sniper-SJA94
07-09-2014, 01:26 PM
Where can i watch this list?
http://www.unrealkillers.com/f60/instagib-wanted-4371/

*ZwarTePieT*
07-09-2014, 02:36 PM
Its not that he hardcore lames, but always like a couple of intentional assruns. And he doenst need that, cause his aim is very good.

d3R
07-09-2014, 03:09 PM
Its not that he hardcore lames, but always like a couple of intentional assruns. And he doenst need that, cause his aim is very good.

You know assrunning/backshooting is a made up problem, right? You can decide how you react to it. I noticed most high skilled players don't seem to let it impact their game in any way. Its a good tactic to get some people complete out of their game, and tip the favours of the game towards your team.

deicide
07-09-2014, 03:24 PM
You know assrunning/backshooting is a made up problem, right? You can decide how you react to it.

It's not allowed on the UK servers.

Patrick de Beste
07-09-2014, 04:53 PM
like i said before, bann all that assrun or shoot and u end up with 2 desolate servers

d3R
07-09-2014, 05:26 PM
It's not allowed on the UK servers.

I know, probably because some people totally go beserk after somebodyelse commits their made-up "crime". Apparently admins wouldn't handle their whining and created that rule. I'm not a big gamer myself but i've been told only certain ictf ut99 complain about assrun/dm. I know that is not proof of something being lame or not, but people should atleast think about it before copying others opinions about backshooting/assrunning. Especially because there are several situations in which backshooting/assrunning is perfectly fine.

Finalzje
07-10-2014, 01:16 PM
CTF-w00t, once again i rest my case with these words.

Mp/5
07-15-2014, 07:45 AM
d3r u are the last person to criticize the rules as you think rules on a public server should be the same as they are in a pug/fw/whatever war. i remember when you started pugging on the public servers regularly i told you that you shouldn't just stay in base and defend as you do in a pug. your response was: where does it say i cant? and stuck with it till u got banned at least one time maybe a few, idk didn't keep track on your bans :)
that was a long time ago and i saw you playing since then and actually did decent without laming, but i am guessing since you didn't come from the public servers and got used to the pug set of mind you still don't get the rules.
finalz stop bsing us about the maps being the problem and learn how to play ctf...

d3R
07-15-2014, 08:31 AM
d3r u are the last person to criticize the rules as you think rules on a public server should be the same as they are in a pug/fw/whatever war. i remember when you started pugging on the public servers regularly i told you that you shouldn't just stay in base and defend as you do in a pug. your response was: where does it say i cant? and stuck with it till u got banned at least one time maybe a few, idk didn't keep track on your bans :)
that was a long time ago and i saw you playing since then and actually did decent without laming, but i am guessing since you didn't come from the public servers and got used to the pug set of mind you still don't get the rules.
finalz stop bsing us about the maps being the problem and learn how to play ctf...

Ad hominem. Try making an argument instead of attacking people.

Mp/5
07-15-2014, 08:39 AM
Ad hominem. Try making an argument instead of attacking people.

try playing according to the rules instead of questioning the rules...

d3R
07-15-2014, 08:42 AM
try playing according to the rules instead of questioning the rules...

Another ad hominem, please stop attacking me personally and make an argument or don't reply.

Mp/5
07-15-2014, 08:54 AM
you gave your personal opinion about a ban that wasn't even related to you. i revoked your arguments by saying you don't know the proper public demeanor.
i don't see any personal attack in that. if i was to go and say you should be banned cause you lame on the servers that is a personal attack.
if you cant stand other people opinions about you maybe a forum is not the best place for you to response.

d3R
07-15-2014, 09:03 AM
you gave your personal opinion about a ban that wasn't even related to you. i revoked your arguments by saying you don't know the proper public demeanor.
i don't see any personal attack in that. if i was to go and say you should be banned cause you lame on the servers that is a personal attack.
if you cant stand other people opinions about you maybe a forum is not the best place for you to response.

And the 3rd ad hominem in a row. I give up, apparently you just can't have an adult conversation.

@any mod: please remove last 3 posts from mp5 and me, they don't add anything usefull to this topic.

Mp/5
07-15-2014, 09:15 AM
And the 3rd ad hominem in a row. I give up, apparently you just can't have an adult conversation.

@any mod: please remove last 3 posts from mp5 and me, they don't add anything usefull to this topic.

apparently you just really like that term ad hominem... didn't talk rude to you or used curse words and such so i don't see any problem with my comments.
@any mod: feel free to take off all of d3r posts as he cant handle being questioned regarding his arguments.

d3R
07-15-2014, 09:24 AM
apparently you just really like that term ad hominem... didn't talk rude to you or used curse words and such so i don't see any problem with my comments.
@any mod: feel free to take off all of d3r posts as he cant handle being questioned regarding his arguments.

You might want to read this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem). It's sad you are being rude and don't even realize it.

Finalzje
07-15-2014, 09:33 AM
CTF-w00t, once again i rest my case with these words.
p.s pm me on irc, i would love to play 6v6 w00t, it sounds like a genuine good idea to have that on a server in my eyes.

Complete
07-15-2014, 11:55 AM
Yeah and when we do that, let's just stand still and shoot forwards!!!! (Oh wait we can't there's a spawnpoint in the way harharhar)

d3R
07-15-2014, 12:02 PM
Yeah and when we do that, let's just stand still and shoot forwards!!!! (Oh wait we can't there's a spawnpoint in the way harharhar)

Yeah its super annoying when people spawn in the way of your beam, especially if they're on the opposite team.

:combo:

Complete
07-15-2014, 12:04 PM
Yeah its super annoying when people spawn in the way of your beam, especially if they're on the opposite team.

:combo:

:D

There's your personal attack, even though you might not even noticed it...

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-16-2014, 06:53 AM
when your both done fighting in the sandbox lemme know

i'll bring you guys some ice cream to calm you down