PDA

View Full Version : CHUPPPAAAAAAAAA BRAZIL!

BONZ
07-08-2014, 04:33 PM
Chuuuuupaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

SogeKing
07-08-2014, 04:38 PM
damn, someone call 9-11...Brasil getting anally rapped on live TV. :hide:

Complete
07-08-2014, 04:42 PM
Yeah it's some feat "ze" germans are showing. Great performance, and we're not even halfway through the match. If this continues to go on, i fear for a nationwide breakdown :O

Cannabis
07-08-2014, 04:55 PM
u can watch live streaming 1842

Banny
07-08-2014, 05:01 PM
The match is going to be uploaded on BRAZZERS.

BONZ
07-08-2014, 05:08 PM
The match is going to be uploaded on BRAZZERS.

Brazzers don't allow rape videos on their site

Moskva
07-08-2014, 05:33 PM
Down goes Brazil! Down goes Brazil!!

~~D4RR3N~~
07-08-2014, 06:07 PM
did that hurt?

|uK|chiseller
07-08-2014, 06:41 PM
Set input x say HEHEUHEHAHEAHUEH 7-1 HEHEUHEHAHEAHUEH

Stormy
07-08-2014, 07:04 PM
Many win bet with this match gg

~~D4RR3N~~
07-08-2014, 10:01 PM
You won ut

Banny
07-09-2014, 01:56 AM
http://i.imgur.com/1jNAQUx.jpg

uranus
07-09-2014, 06:19 AM
http://youtu.be/RLZUKqpXYzU

Twas a horror to watch. I had to avert mine eyes at half time and thereafter.

kokett
07-09-2014, 06:19 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BsDVoTECQAEPfON.png

HIGH+CAMILO
07-09-2014, 09:11 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

--- Updated ---

YES WE GOT RAPED.

Thing is, nobody cares about a 3rd place around here. This match only gonna be fun, IF we play Argentina. BTW they cant be champion in our backyard.

GO NETHERLANDS!!!

Moskva
07-09-2014, 10:23 AM
Brazil vs Argentina & Deutschland vs Nederland should be great from a marketing standpoint AND from sports perspective as well

Shotman
07-10-2014, 01:49 AM
Brazil vs Netherlands - Netherlands will probably win

Germany vs Argentina - tough to tell

luis
07-10-2014, 03:30 AM
Yeah

http://i58.tinypic.com/jz78yq.jpg

--- Updated ---

[/COLOR]YES WE GOT RAPED.

Thing is, nobody cares about a 3rd place around here. This match only gonna be fun,

Really?

http://i61.tinypic.com/2vuej9f.jpg

HIGH+CAMILO
07-10-2014, 08:04 AM
Fuck 3rd place!!

BONZ
07-10-2014, 08:23 AM
I think Germany will absolutely steamroll Argentina. IMO the Netherlands were dominant until penalties, unfortunately Van Persie was too sick to be any use. Until last night Argentina went the whole tournament only playing shit/ mediocre teams, Germany will be a rude awakening for them

kokett
07-10-2014, 10:15 AM
hm, you must have missed games like ger vs ghana, vs algeria or even vs usa..... couldn't spot any steamrolling there.
imho brazil just beated themselfs...... couldn't have been much worse if the whole defense including the goalkeeper would have had a drink in a bar during the match.

its true that argentina didn't really shine in this tournament, but, they managed to suppress the formidable technical/tactical gameplay of the belgians and also took NL out of their game mostly.
if they manage to increase their scoring 'luck' i don't see them in such a bad starting position on sunday.
i'm hoping for an exciting game in any case. unfortunately brazil couldn't provide that this time (i would vote for a team drug test :) ).

|uK|kenneth
07-10-2014, 12:22 PM
exactly agrentina is just Lucky as fuck.

Moskva
07-10-2014, 05:16 PM
Doubt Argentina advancing is luck there, their case is that they might not be the best TEAM around, but when it comes to being able to go through stages, they always deliver (except in 2002 that I can recall)

|uK|chiseller
07-10-2014, 05:24 PM
Argentina was only lucky against Switzerland. The rest was too easy, especially Belgium. :ape:

kokett
07-10-2014, 06:09 PM
] > LuCk Is A SkiLL < [

|uK|chiseller
07-10-2014, 06:48 PM
luck > skill if anything

~~D4RR3N~~
07-10-2014, 07:37 PM
Argentina was only lucky against Switzerland.
Agreed. Argentina has been saved many times by Romero, same happened vs Iran. they would've drawn if it wasn't because of Messi...
Argentina - Messi = 0

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-15-2014, 05:08 AM
lmao I said all along germany winning this cup breh

would also like to add luiz is a 50million worthless sack of shit for an excuse of a defender lets not mention his "preferred" midfield position which is actually where he always managed to jump into tackles there and be nowhere near the ball or a player

GG BRAZIL

Shotman
07-15-2014, 07:31 AM
Argentina was close to winning it, they had a couple chances where they could have scored. It was pretty even but Germany's defense was many mistakes.

BONZ
07-15-2014, 08:39 AM
lmao I said all along germany winning this cup breh

would also like to add luiz is a 50million worthless sack of shit for an excuse of a defender lets not mention his "preferred" midfield position which is actually where he always managed to jump into tackles there and be nowhere near the ball or a player

GG BRAZIL

I saw Luiz with the ball earlier in the tournament and was impressed. When he doesn't have the ball he stands in the most useless, ineffectual positions that leave the team wide open.

Argentina was close to winning it, they had a couple chances where they could have scored. It was pretty even but Germany's defense was many mistakes.

They were lucky Messi was off form

Complete
07-15-2014, 11:58 AM
Biggest fail = Messi being player of the cup... I mean really what did the fifa bobo's smoke....

Cannabis
07-15-2014, 12:52 PM
Biggest fail = Messi being player of the cup... I mean really what did the fifa bobo's smoke.... he didnt do notihing only bring argentina to final and scores deciding goals for passing to the next rounds...k
ronaldo took best player in world title for last season and reward shold be for ribery wo win 5 trophies( no logic). same case like this one

|uK|B|aZe//.
07-16-2014, 06:43 AM
messi wasnt off form man, he just cant play against a team that can defend pretty well and contain such creative players

yes messi is an awesome player but anyone is stoppable when messi is one of the only outstanding players in the Argentinian team, lets face it only a select few are VERY good the others are rubbish

barcelona on the other hand a few years ago were unstoppable every single one of them were awesome which is why messi flourished so hugely because whoever they faced it wasnt just messi they had to worry about it was the other players around him too