PDA

View Full Version : Map Vote Limit Request

|uK|LadyS
08-01-2014, 05:54 PM
Hi, I was wondering if there was anyway that somebody could put a map vote limit on so that you can't revote a map for a certain amount of maps after because they are constantly revoting the same maps after one another or they play the map then it changes and then they vote it again and it is quite annoying if I'm honest. I have lost track of how many times people have revoted ReactorEscape as well as Immediate and probably other maps to but basically they are the mains ones, so I was wondering if someone could put a limit on at all so we don't have to keep playing the same map constantly?

Thanks in advance.

Chamberly
08-01-2014, 08:51 PM
I agree, we could have a mapvote limit to 5 at least, imo. 10 will be fine.

Higor
08-01-2014, 09:08 PM
Obligatory CMV promotion

Did you know CMV handles voted out maps not using a counter?
Instead of recording how many games ago it was played, it simply adds a 'score' to it, while it substracts -1 to all other ones.

That lets you have configs like this:
Last 5 played out:
- Add 5 to map that wins.
- Do not allow vote if map has > 0 score

Played too often out:
- Do not allow vote if map has > 5 score.
(A map that gets voted a second time after a 0-4 game span won't be playable for 5-1 games)

Chamberly
08-02-2014, 06:48 AM
That's awesome. :)

~~D4RR3N~~
08-02-2014, 02:58 PM
Obligatory CMV promotion

Did you know CMV handles voted out maps not using a counter?
Instead of recording how many games ago it was played, it simply adds a 'score' to it, while it substracts -1 to all other ones.

That lets you have configs like this:
Last 5 played out:
- Do not allow vote if map has > 0 score

Played too often out:
- Do not allow vote if map has > 5 score.
(A map that gets voted a second time after a 0-4 game span won't be playable for 5-1 games)
lmao I was hoping for this.
Put CMV on servers, please. :)

Chamberly
08-02-2014, 03:16 PM
Put CMV on servers, please.

I have it now! Na nana na na! hahaha jk... wonder if the admins here will ever do?

|uK|B|aZe//.
08-05-2014, 11:34 AM
will up the limit