PDA

View Full Version : Lack of Supervision

Alchemist
08-14-2014, 06:08 PM
This Server is the only hope of keeping BT alive atm. Its a shame its polluted with lame players. Today entered the server to be respwan killed over and over. Im not sure if it was a hack or a map error, But apparently some one was controlling it. Is there any way we could get some trusties or something.

RTG`
08-14-2014, 06:36 PM
This Server is the only hope of keeping BT alive atm. Its a shame its polluted with lame players. Today entered the server to be respwan killed over and over. Im not sure if it was a hack or a map error, But apparently some one was controlling it. Is there any way we could get some trusties or something.

I think |uk| is getting really busy to deal with the new siege and now this asshole had to appear to ruin the BT server? I thought |uk| were collaborating and already dealt with him as I heard from someone. I don't know the full story, but basically its a guy that uses exploits to telefrag everyone.

Chamberly
08-14-2014, 06:37 PM
Was it on this map?

http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/bt-trolls-5133/

I think |uk| is getting really busy to deal with the new siege and now this asshole had to appear to ruin the BT server? I thought |uk| were collaborating and already dealt with him as I heard from someone. I don't know the full story, but basically its a guy that uses exploits to telefrag everyone.

It may not be the person? It could be just 1 map?

Anyway, next time if anyone need to report something, PLEASE REPORT ACCURATELY! That means, screen shots, demos, details, naming who, and what's going wrong... We don't need no "all talk and nothing to show?"... :/ because it wouldn't go anywhere and nothing would be done about it.
Just saying.

But on the other hands, yea I do agree there isn't much moderation and I feel like going away because I can't do nothing about it other than reporting.......................... I wish to implement some kind of # of matches of ban for cheating rec (but admin have to do that, and delete the rec) but each time they do it, the ban increases... instead of perma ban. I do feel like saying I would like to be a moderator for the bt server but nothing would be done about it...

ZodiaK
08-14-2014, 06:58 PM
I saw some player using a multi-colored skin earlier.

Chamberly
08-14-2014, 07:02 PM

Does it change like... animation? Kinda like stars? If so... could be skin hax :P

~~D4RR3N~~
08-14-2014, 07:31 PM
Can't be same guy, Hyper-X was exploiting NewNet, and BT is entirely reg insta (Well there are modified versions of a bt-insta, but in general, is insta)

This is probably a hack or a skin bug, it has happened to me a few times that skins didnt load well or soemone was using a skin that is not included in the server packages and it's kinda messed up

There are plenty of BT servers actually, I don't understand what's all the fuzz about SAMHOUSE rly *prepares for hating(?)*

Chamberly
08-14-2014, 07:37 PM
This is probably a hack or a skin bug, it has happened to me a few times that skins didnt load well or soemone was using a skin that is not included in the server packages and it's kinda messed up

If you see white/green skins... it's because someone trying to wear a different skin on a model and it doesn't show up, so the server throw in a ugly looking skin. Unlike using different models (ant?) they will be revert to default skin.

ZodiaK
08-14-2014, 07:46 PM
It was green, white, red, blue. If I see again, I'll get a ss of it.

Chamberly
08-14-2014, 07:48 PM
edited:... i messed up haha. need a delete button! or delete this post.

~~D4RR3N~~
08-14-2014, 09:14 PM
If you see white/green skins... it's because someone trying to wear a different skin on a model and it doesn't show up, so the server throw in a ugly looking skin. Unlike using different models (ant?) they will be revert to default skin.
Yeah I meant the white/green stuf :p

Alchemist
08-15-2014, 06:38 AM
I have screenshots but its not clear who the person is, hence why i didnt post anything. The map was Bt-DragraceCB

|uK|LadyS
08-15-2014, 10:10 AM
I know who you're on about I think but I can't remember his full name, I just remember the start like Saij or something like that Chamberly it's the guy who changed his name to Lady*Sai...... and I told him to take it off you remember? He is constantly changing his skin trying to use other skins. He always asks me to look at them but like I seriously do not care they are so stupid. He changed his name to drunken something yesterday.

Edit: Saiyajin it was.

|uK|LadyS
08-15-2014, 02:47 PM
Here's the guy^^

|uK|fleecey
08-15-2014, 05:16 PM
Here's the guy^^

I will warn him, thanks!

ZodiaK
08-15-2014, 05:39 PM
Yep

Chamberly
08-15-2014, 07:17 PM
Wow. Skin hack! Which is bannable from many other servers!!!

~Viper]LtD[~
08-15-2014, 07:21 PM
It's not a skinhack, anyone can do it on bt servers :p
Its a simple command in console, example; open entry?skin=genfluid.lava
Do that and you'll have the skin this guy has. Only works on bt servers.

Chamberly
08-15-2014, 07:39 PM
LtD[~;78122]It's not a skinhack, anyone can do it on bt servers
Its a simple command in console, example; open entry?skin=genfluid.lava
Do that and you'll have the skin this guy has. Only works on bt servers.

It's particularly a skin hack because when the guy install a mod, especially called bNMod or whatever... it's considered cheat. Some server/admin DO NOT ACCEPT THIS.
Some servers, snipers and camping and other as such, if you use different skin that is completely black, then you go into a black area where no one can see you, it's considered cheating. Seriously, do some research.

~Viper]LtD[~
08-15-2014, 08:05 PM
Uhh, who's talking about sniper? This is NOT possible on sniper/insta/siege servers, unless the servers has some bad settings.. This has no effect in bt whatsoever and it's not even a skin, just some textures 'painted' over a model. I used to use this every now and then on the FBT servers / i4g.

"Seriously, do some research" idk

|uK|Grimreaper
08-16-2014, 09:59 AM
What viper says is the truth lol

jay2
08-16-2014, 11:15 PM
I have screenshots but its not clear who the person is, hence why i didnt post anything. The map was Bt-DragraceCB

It was Saiyjin or however you spell it using an alias.

Chamberly
08-17-2014, 06:40 AM
It was Saiyjin or however you spell it using an alias.

It was mentioned on the 2nd page of this topic. lol

|uK|B|aZe//.
08-17-2014, 11:08 AM
I don't understand what's all the fuzz about SAMHOUSE rly *prepares for hating(?)*

its because its SAMHOUSE.....

GAREN

Moskva
08-17-2014, 11:29 AM
Bollocks

http://media.tumblr.com/e327b98763a793d0c60813d468e84534/tumblr_inline_mk7mcpW4Ha1rwy7fz.gif