PDA

View Full Version : Getting kicked from servers after 5 min.

6four
08-26-2014, 03:37 AM
Hey guys, Every time I try and play on any of the [PURE][INSTAGIB] servers I get kicked within about 5 minutes of play. I can play on the Combo-Instagib server with no problems.

When I get kicked there is no warning or message and nothing in the console. I've been playing under the name Tetracanthus. Also I am playing on a Linux system which might be the problem, though I hope not. I did manually install the NPLoaderv16c files as instructed the first time I joined one of the servers.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cannabis
08-26-2014, 10:30 AM
"mutate ace highperftoggle" write it in console when u are in game

SAM
08-26-2014, 09:33 PM
Press return / enter key after writing :)

6four
08-26-2014, 10:04 PM
Thanks for the response, I will try that tonight.

6four
08-27-2014, 12:27 AM
I tried this on two of the servers, US and DM but it did not work. I typed it just as shown(without quotes) "mutate ace highperftoggle". Still kicked a few minutes in to a match.

Any other suggestions I might try?

TimTim
08-27-2014, 01:29 AM
That command doesn't take effect until you reconnect. A big message pops up at the top that tells you to do so.

6four
08-27-2014, 03:08 AM
Just tried again on the US server and it sort of worked. I never got a pop up that told me to reconnect but I reconnected and was able to play out the map. Then I got halfway through the next map and was kicked again, I tried to reconnect and was kicked immediately, Tried again and got a server full message. Do I need to type in that command every map? Can you tell me what the issue is? I'm on a stock setup with no .ini changes other than through the UI.

I do have one voice pack installed but not selected and a few custom maps I made that have .u files associated with them in the system folder. I wouldn't think those would cause issues but idk.

Sorry for the hassle.