(video) Crazy Magic Tricks on Deck (Trolling a random Polish guy) [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : (video) Crazy Magic Tricks on Deck (Trolling a random Polish guy)

RTG`
09-05-2014, 02:07 PM
IMPORTANT!!!: First you need to watch this video on YouTube, because this video is long and in my YouTube description I timestamped the moments you need to see from this recent duel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOsWbAruRCg&hd=1

Around a month ago on a UT duel I randomly discovered a way where you can boost yourself with high speed using the sloped walls of Deck (I call them Sliders). If you want this to work you need to be using boots with a fullcharged hammer. The purpose of this video is to demonstrate how I used this unique technique. This video is full of those tricks, I’m sure you can figure out how this works. It's one of the hardest jumps ever.

I had to use this innocent polish guy as a guinea pig, so I can train and perform my surprise attack combinations... Sorry man :D. Usually when I do it to random people they freak out, but this guy was silent and had no reaction at all, I’m not sure if he can speak English.

deluxeorgasm
09-05-2014, 02:41 PM
polish guy needs to go to the train station to get to you :D

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-05-2014, 03:04 PM
bouncing

LMFAO

~Viper]LtD[~
09-05-2014, 03:07 PM
Since when is bouncing magic? :P