App to Join [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : App to Join

will.kill4kr0nik
09-13-2014, 12:00 AM
Name: Mark

UT Name (Common name and Aliases as well): wiLL.kiLL4kr0niK

Email/MSN: [email protected]

Location (What country you are from & are living in): Rochester, NY

What do you think of |uK|: Good group of people! i love the old school Instagib servers :)

What can you bring to this clan: I code alot for a CSGO community. I am also a server admin for them. If you guys play CS:GO, check out Slayersgaming.com and tell me you're from |uK| :) Always been better with unreal. also am certified in cisco networking. Know lots of networking and lots of unreal script!

How many years have you been playing UT: Since it came out! i was a youngin with my father playing in ranked matches

Preferred gametype (Siege, LGI, NGI, Binslayer, BT): Instagib or Zark Rifle

Have you been or are you in any other clans: Back in the day i was in »X§« and [AoHx]

What is your UT history: Been playing and making mods since i was like 10

Have you got or can use Teamspeak 3: Yes, i also have my own too.

Have you got XFire or can you use XFire: I dont remember my Xfire but i can make a new one!

Other Comments: Looking for a good group of people to play UT with and possibly scrim :)

~~D4RR3N~~
09-13-2014, 12:25 AM
What is your UT history: Been playing and making mods since i was like 10
Damn @Zac has some competition right now j4j4j4.

Anyway, gl with your application, mate.

Shiro
09-13-2014, 03:42 AM
good luck man , higor 2.0 inc

Chamberly
09-13-2014, 06:43 AM
Hey there, I'd like to know where your mods you made and stuff? Would be cool to see.

will.kill4kr0nik
09-14-2014, 02:28 AM
Nothing too serious, just weapon mods and cosmetic things. I used to make lots of skins and voice packs back in the day! that was fun! i'd have to see if i can find some of my old mods. Ive reinstalled/crashed several times since i was young :P lol

|uK|fleecey
09-14-2014, 07:39 AM
I'm not really sure who you are, but I don't really play much instagib anyway. But welcome to our forums and our servers! Maybe someone else will know who you are better! Stay active, stop by forum more often, come and visit us on our teamspeak and good luck with your application!

~~D4RR3N~~
09-14-2014, 06:11 PM
but I don't really play much instagib anyway.
none of the uk admins play instagib these days wat.

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-17-2014, 09:38 AM
dont know you well enough yet but im sure if you stick around and come on ts from time to time it will help your application

good luck

will.kill4kr0nik
09-19-2014, 03:38 AM
Thanks all! I'll be sure to hang out in TS more often! I haven't seen a uK member in any of the iG servers in awhile lol thats the only game i like to play really. been playing it since i was like 10 lol just recently got back into it

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-20-2014, 04:42 PM
shots usually plays ig, I do also from time to time so does chis and fleece but its not often, cant really say for the others

|uK|Anthrax
09-23-2014, 04:15 PM
Welcome to the forum and good luck on your app!