PDA

View Full Version : Ban Jst2b pls

d3R
09-17-2014, 04:04 PM
Hello,

I was just playing at the comboinstagib|nwctf server, after 2 maps this Jst2b felt it was necessary to ban me for laming eventhough i was full attack. I rarely play nw (max a couple hours a year) and i don't even know how to properly use the translocator so i dont grab alot (because i'm killed before i reach enemy flag). I can shoot something with the sniper- or shockrifle but nothing impressive. Why is this Jst2b admin when he/she is clearly uncapable?

Regards,
d3R

Edit: i see (http://www.unrealkillers.com/combostats/?p=match&mid=96843) Jst2b had a whopping 2 (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) grabs. I bet you have atleast 1000 hours in nwctf, why would you expect a noob like me to do better?

Edit2: i see my 3 map ban has been increased to 50 after Jst2b read this thread, this is fucking pathetic. How old are you? 14?

Higor
09-17-2014, 05:00 PM
In b4 convo transcription/ss.

Jst2blond
09-17-2014, 05:27 PM
In b4 convo transcription/ss.
he is ban at insta server so he comes to combo and dming, i have made a post here
http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/hynd3r-laming-5257/index4.html demo here on my post
Anyway, i have play more than 1000 hours, do i have to grab more than others . Then it was Bolt, easy map to find the flag, are you that fuckin blind . At least you are very known at insta server so by my side i am not considering you as a new comer that was just install UT . Continue this childish behaviour and i would really increase your ban .
I give you another chance, i remove(lower it so probably removed right now) the ban but be sure i will always have a look on you and please don t start or wanna be fight with me, i give you a favor, catch it, take it as a chance ...
Cheers
jst2b

edit 1 : i have upgrading it coz you are already considered as a lamer
edit 2 : i 39 yo i am able to give you a slap on my knees
edit 3 : your ban is removed, you aren t new on UT stop trying to look as the poor little black duck
edit 4 : a lot enjoy the way combo server is survey, i only play for fun, not for being pro but i am able to rcognize roaches when i saw them, this is available for all and for future crying babies...
final edit : that s all folks

d3R
09-17-2014, 05:48 PM
he is ban at insta server so he comes to combo and dming, i have made a post here
http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/hynd3r-laming-5257/index4.html demo here on my post
Anyway, i have play more than 1000 hours, do i have to grab more than others . Then it was Bolt, easy map to find the flag, are you that fuckin blind . At least you are very known at insta server so by my side i am not considering you as a new comer that was just install UT . Continue this childish behaviour and i would really increase your ban .
I give you another chance, i remove(lower it so probably removed right now) the ban but be sure i will always have a look on you and please don t start or wanna be fight with me, i give you a favor, catch it, take it as a chance ...
Cheers
jst2b

edit 1 : i have upgrading it coz you are already considered as a lamer
edit 2 : i 39 yo i am able to give you a slap on my knees
edit 3 : your ban is removed, you aren t new on UT stop trying to look as the poor little black duck
edit 4 : a lot enjoy the way combo server is survey, i only play for fun, not for being pro but i am able to rcognize roaches when i saw them, this is available for all and for future crying babies...
final edit : that s all folks

Since you removed my ban i won't make that much of a fuss about it but think about this: if it is that easy to grab the flag on bolt, why do you complain about my 0 grabs while you had only 2 grabs?

Jst2blond
09-17-2014, 06:48 PM
Since you removed my ban i won't make that much of a fuss about it but think about this: if it is that easy to grab the flag on bolt, why do you complain about my 0 grabs while you had only 2 grabs?
Listen, i mainly play Combogib not NWctf, unfortunatly we have to deal with it with this server . We need NW and combo to please all . Spec at me when we vote NWctf and you will see that i never use transloc ( or not that much) and i can grab . NWctf isn t my favorite mod, i got lot of latency, i hate transloc :) and hammerjumps but i try to play my best, i always keep in mind that F in CTF means Flag so...i like grabbing, i like running with flag . If you like stats look this Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats (http://www.unrealkillers.com/combostats/?p=pinfo&pid=24179) : 5070 matches played, 50213 flag taken ( approx 10 grab per match, not that bad :) ) I only play for fun, i never lame even if i am bored, if so, i just leave but never play as a chimp around . When i start UT in 99 i rage a lot as most of us but now, be sure i never act without any good reason and this is why uK trust in me as mod so please respect me as i respect you and as fellows uK members trust me ....
Cheers
Jst2b
PS : I understand this is annoying being warn/kick/ban my someone you aren t use to but try to understand why you deserve it and how is it raging when u play against lamers without any mods around . Be Happy we are all around and everywhere now !!! :)

Higor
09-17-2014, 06:54 PM
NW can be a lot of fun.
Where the enemy team doesn't have more than 1 good fragger you can literally run around with charged piston or minigun an cover/grab/defend/cover all in one, doesn't mean you'll win lel.

d3R
09-17-2014, 07:10 PM
Listen, i mainly play Combogib not NWctf, unfortunatly we have to deal with it with this server . We need NW and combo to please all . Spec at me when we vote NWctf and you will see that i never use transloc ( or not that much) and i can grab . NWctf isn t my favorite mod, i got lot of latency, i hate transloc :) and hammerjumps but i try to play my best, i always keep in mind that F in CTF means Flag so...i like grabbing, i like running with flag . If you like stats look this Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats (http://www.unrealkillers.com/combostats/?p=pinfo&pid=24179) : 5070 matches played, 50213 flag taken ( approx 10 grab per match, not that bad :) ) I only play for fun, i never lame even if i am bored, if so, i just leave but never play as a chimp around . When i start UT in 99 i rage a lot as most of us but now, be sure i never act without any good reason and this is why uK trust in me as mod so please respect me as i respect you and as fellows uK members trust me ....
Cheers
Jst2b
PS : I understand this is annoying being warn/kick/ban my someone you aren t use to but try to understand why you deserve it and how is it raging when u play against lamers without any mods around . Be Happy we are all around and everywhere now !!! :)

Don't get me wrong, i wasn't trying to call you out on those 2 grabs but merely pointing out why it was unfair to expect me to grab more. I already checked your stats and saw your grab average is fairly high so you should have known (as a more experienced player) that if you only could grab twice someone with alot less experience might not be able to grab at all.

jay666
09-18-2014, 12:46 PM
i dont have enough experience to grab the flag at capture the flag.....stfu man u are ridiculous. u were DMing all the way. u are the kind of guys that will not even try to cap at 1-0 with 2min left. go in ''practice cession'' set ur bots godlike and play alone if its what u want. u are the kind of player that make me broke my keyboard.

Jst2blond
09-18-2014, 03:48 PM
i dont have enough experience to grab the flag at capture the flag.....stfu man u are ridiculous. u were DMing all the way. u are the kind of guys that will not even try to cap at 1-0 with 2min left. go in ''practice cession'' set ur bots godlike and play alone if its what u want. u are the kind of player that make me broke my keyboard.
I SEEEE FLAAAAAG !!!!! http://media.giphy.com/media/yzTrgXcYjiyIM/giphy.gif

d3R
09-18-2014, 04:10 PM

Did you even read the topic or are you just here to talk shit about me? Jst2b with 1000+ hours experience had 2 grabs, i have like 10-20 hours experience in nwctf and had 0 grabs.

Cannabis
09-18-2014, 04:13 PM
i have upgrading it coz you are already considered as a lamer that reason not make sense(upgrading ban on fact he is consider like lamer) u shold now go and ban some other peeps who are considered like lamers ...

i 39 yo i am able to give you a slap on my knees first u shold start slaping yourself bcs in that period of life u playng video games (games are for kids not for a mature inteligent woman like u) i dont know are u married having kids, with this smart opinions that u have u shold rock the world if u are not married mybe u shold work on that it supremely time. so u need ask yourself some questions before u calling someone poor..forget slaping that cant be feasible in any case!!

poor little black duck

crying babies... <---->

so please respect me as i respect you what a nice respecting haha
why i reply here(i dont like hynder playng style even dont know him either to defendig him or smthng like that i belive u he is laming) but when i see your comments i could not resist to comment like when u are not resist to comment on my video with some respecting comments... u accting like u are moderator for 20 years .. fuck sam ,chiesler, shiva and others jst2blond it is only to be afraid and respect.. i dont know what head admins think about your work but this is to funny

Be Happy we are all around and everywhere now like someone wold probably say get a life..cmon u realy dont have better things to do? or that makes u to feel filled spyng some kids and baning them.. i dont know what to say on all what i see from u..i only can say ; definitely not 39 and one big WTF o_O
and something i want say to, unrelated to this post i want boast player Uenz realy great, fair and smart player and person! me, u, admins (why the fuck he isnt admin or something) and all players shold set eyes on him.. big 10+ Uenz
i apologize for my bad english ! salut!

d3R
09-18-2014, 06:34 PM

This was on instagib (http://www.unrealkillers.com/ukstats/?p=match&mid=55431) where i can get to enemy flag and grab, i grabbed more than every other player on both teams combined.

Btw, do you guys (uenz @|uK|B|aZe// ) need my demo so you can ban them for DM ??

Jst2blond
09-18-2014, 07:40 PM
that reason not make sense(upgrading ban on fact he is consider like lamer) u shold now go and ban some other peeps who are considered like lamers ...
first u shold start slaping yourself bcs in that period of life u playng video games (games are for kids not for a mature inteligent woman like u) i dont know are u married having kids, with this smart opinions that u have u shold rock the world if u are not married mybe u shold work on that it supremely time. so u need ask yourself some questions before u calling someone poor..forget slaping that cant be feasible in any case!!

<---->
what a nice respecting haha
why i reply here(i dont like hynder playng style even dont know him either to defendig him or smthng like that i belive u he is laming) but when i see your comments i could not resist to comment like when u are not resist to comment on my video with some respecting comments... u accting like u are moderator for 20 years .. fuck sam ,chiesler, shiva and others jst2blond it is only to be afraid and respect.. i dont know what head admins think about your work but this is to funny

like someone wold probably say get a life..cmon u realy dont have better things to do? or that makes u to feel filled spyng some kids and baning them.. i dont know what to say on all what i see from u..i only can say ; definitely not 39 and one big WTF o_O
and something i want say to, unrelated to this post i want boast player Uenz realy great, fair and smart player and person! me, u, admins (why the fuck he isnt admin or something) and all players shold set eyes on him.. big 10+ Uenz
i apologize for my bad english ! salut!
Do you have any problem with me ? Are you on your period ? Why the fuck are you opening your big mouth here ? Read entire story, ban is removed . I don t have any problem with HYD3R we were solving the problem by having a discussion/debate together so once again why are you coming here trying to fool at me ?
Yes i 39 yo and i really can t see where is the problem ? You says that i comment on your video, but lol what are you talking about ? still angry about your poor post, poor video where you can see french ghetto boys looking at couple fucking on the street and calling friends to rape her ? It was on "post your favorite song and videos thread " is it really your fav video, that kind of stuff ? At least a lot of people around are older as you can imagine, this is a fucking 15 years old game . I probably play this game when you will probably be with pampers crying and claiming milk on your bed so....deal with it and stop treating, insulting me, Chiseler, Blaze or Sam . You come after the war, it s all clear with HYND3R, create your own thread if you wanna arguing with uK admins or mods or just STFU . I won t answer anymore at your comments, i 39, i ve a life and i don t want waste more time for bipolar guys as you .
http://media.giphy.com/media/bSllM1kdw7C7e/giphy.gif

UT-Sniper-SJA94
09-18-2014, 07:52 PM
Reading topics like this makes me so glad I don't play anymore, so much drama, glad I'm not contributing to it anymore.

Sniff some super glue and relax.

jay666
09-18-2014, 10:37 PM
Did you even read the topic or are you just here to talk shit about me? Jst2b with 1000+ hours experience had 2 grabs, i have like 10-20 hours experience in nwctf and had 0 grabs.

its not about grabs, its about trying. no matters, i dont want to talk shit.

d3R
09-19-2014, 12:06 PM
its not about grabs, its about trying. no matters, i dont want to talk shit.

Right. And how did you came to your conclusion i did not try to grab? From what i recall i spent most of my time on bolt with spawning, finding a weapon/ammo, running to enemy base.

Cannabis
09-19-2014, 12:57 PM
deal with it and stop treating, insulting me, Chiseler, Blaze or Sam lololol now i shold explain to u every word i say, i was supose that u will understand all on your way ...where u see blaze or insulting.. lol u read first two words, read whole sentence..it a frase jesus.. i think i dont have even explain what i want say with that bcs probably everyone got the meaning exept u...haha u are so amazing girl! fuck this shit hahah u make my day..i go to kill myself now

Jst2blond
09-19-2014, 02:04 PM
http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/995754giphy.gif (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=995754giphy.gif)

jay666
09-19-2014, 04:23 PM
Right. And how did you came to your conclusion i did not try to grab? From what i recall i spent most of my time on bolt with spawning, finding a weapon/ammo, running to enemy base.

u might need a lil more practice before u play online then, what do u think?

kdawg232
09-20-2014, 08:07 AM
that reason not make sense(upgrading ban on fact he is consider like lamer) u shold now go and ban some other peeps who are considered like lamers ...
first u shold start slaping yourself bcs in that period of life u playng video games (games are for kids not for a mature inteligent woman like u) i dont know are u married having kids, with this smart opinions that u have u shold rock the world if u are not married mybe u shold work on that it supremely time. so u need ask yourself some questions before u calling someone poor..forget slaping that cant be feasible in any case!!

Games are for kids? Maybe that was said 15-20 years ago but all of us who grew up playing Atari, NES, etc, have continued into our adulthood. Heck, my parents, brothers, friends, we all play video games. I'm in my 30s, my parents in their 60s and all my friends are 20-40s. We'll see what happens to you when you're older than 15 :). Only change is you just don't have as much time to play as a kid, which is unfortunate.

--- Updated ---

If you like stats look this Unreal Tournament Stats - Powered by UTStats (http://www.unrealkillers.com/combostats/?p=pinfo&pid=24179) : 5070 matches played, 50213 flag taken ( approx 10 grab per match, not that bad :)

Damn blond, that's quite the average takes you got going there. That's 9.9 per match vs. my 9.8 :(, thought I was the master at flag grabs. However, I do have a cap rate of 24% vs. your 10% ;) lol

|uK|B|aZe//.
09-20-2014, 04:41 PM
its not hard to grab a flag and cap it in nw. usually your team covers you if you go down the right routes...

vjFrosT
01-31-2015, 03:36 AM
Another victim by you jst2b..is this on going trend I guess time will time tell won't it.

Jst2blond
01-31-2015, 04:32 AM
Another victim by you jst2b..is this on going trend I guess time will time tell won't it.
Troll troll troll

vjFrosT
01-31-2015, 04:58 AM
Troll troll troll. You also act like a 10 year-old kid raging. Is this really the type of person that someone would want as an admin on their server. I sure as heck wouldn't want you being an admin on one of my servers. You might ruin the whole server.

Jst2blond
01-31-2015, 05:13 AM
. You also act like a 10 year-old kid raging. Is this really the type of person that someone would want as an admin on their server. I sure as heck wouldn't want you being an admin on one of my servers. You might ruin the whole server.
One of your server, am i invited ? can i join ?, let me know . Am i the 10 years old kid trolling around ? be serious ... you were probably surprised when i have ban you :)
Are you Urban(x)Krushh ?

vjFrosT
01-31-2015, 05:27 AM
Just for a little background information because apparently you have no idea what you're dealing with. With my friends strick blake and I created the gaming community DHG (Die hard gaming). We started with about 50-100 people and took it to about 8000. We then left to start a giant gaming community on the game Warcraft 3 the frozen throne. We started this community with 9 people and bumped it up to 1.2k people in less than a year. I now have came back to UT99 and specifically this community to reboot this game and community by adding new people into this game. Having people give us retexture packs to make our servers look better. Have tournaments with legit prizes like we did in DGH and Urban (Warcraft 3). We gave away computers new video games gift cards to places. I have been playing on the uK servers for close to 8 years. I did not do anything to help it because of my prior commitments. You're a joke of an administrator and Blaze and Chiseler would do best by removing you and putting someone else more capable and leveled headed as an admin. Not someone who reduces herself to name calling and constant sarcastic comments to ban appeals made by you. Its outrageous how childish you act for your age it truly is. Please act your age.

--- Updated ---

Just for a little background information because apparently you have no idea what you're dealing with. With my friends strick blake and I created the gaming community DHG (Die hard gaming). We started with about 50-100 people and took it to about 8000. We then left to start a giant gaming community on the game Warcraft 3 the frozen throne. We started this community with 9 people and bumped it up to 1.2k people in less than a year. I now have came back to UT99 and specifically this community to reboot this game and community by adding new people into this game. Having people give us retexture packs to make our servers look better. Have tournaments with legit prizes like we did in DGH and Urban (Warcraft 3). We gave away computers new video games gift cards to places. I have been playing on the uK servers for close to 8 years. I did not do anything to help it because of my prior commitments. You're a joke of an administrator and Blaze and Chiseler would do best by removing you and putting someone else more capable and leveled headed as an admin. Not someone who reduces herself to name calling and constant sarcastic comments to ban appeals made by you. Its outrageous how childish you act for your age it truly is. Please act your age. I also know you just started about a year ago on this server from some of the admins that have sided with me. Not naming any names because I don't need you throw a tantrum and shooting sarcastic comments their way because they aren't doing what you want. You'll see soon enough when 20+ people post a thread each demanding your removal from an admin position.

|uK|fleecey
01-31-2015, 08:19 AM
Just for a little background information because apparently you have no idea what you're dealing with. With my friends strick blake and I created the gaming community DHG (Die hard gaming). We started with about 50-100 people and took it to about 8000. We then left to start a giant gaming community on the game Warcraft 3 the frozen throne. We started this community with 9 people and bumped it up to 1.2k people in less than a year. I now have came back to UT99 and specifically this community to reboot this game and community by adding new people into this game. Having people give us retexture packs to make our servers look better. Have tournaments with legit prizes like we did in DGH and Urban (Warcraft 3). We gave away computers new video games gift cards to places. I have been playing on the uK servers for close to 8 years. I did not do anything to help it because of my prior commitments. You're a joke of an administrator and Blaze and Chiseler would do best by removing you and putting someone else more capable and leveled headed as an admin. Not someone who reduces herself to name calling and constant sarcastic comments to ban appeals made by you. Its outrageous how childish you act for your age it truly is. Please act your age.

--- Updated ---

Just for a little background information because apparently you have no idea what you're dealing with. With my friends strick blake and I created the gaming community DHG (Die hard gaming). We started with about 50-100 people and took it to about 8000. We then left to start a giant gaming community on the game Warcraft 3 the frozen throne. We started this community with 9 people and bumped it up to 1.2k people in less than a year. I now have came back to UT99 and specifically this community to reboot this game and community by adding new people into this game. Having people give us retexture packs to make our servers look better. Have tournaments with legit prizes like we did in DGH and Urban (Warcraft 3). We gave away computers new video games gift cards to places. I have been playing on the uK servers for close to 8 years. I did not do anything to help it because of my prior commitments. You're a joke of an administrator and Blaze and Chiseler would do best by removing you and putting someone else more capable and leveled headed as an admin. Not someone who reduces herself to name calling and constant sarcastic comments to ban appeals made by you. Its outrageous how childish you act for your age it truly is. Please act your age. I also know you just started about a year ago on this server from some of the admins that have sided with me. Not naming any names because I don't need you throw a tantrum and shooting sarcastic comments their way because they aren't doing what you want. You'll see soon enough when 20+ people post a thread each demanding your removal from an admin position.

why respond in old threads-.-

Higor
01-31-2015, 08:56 AM
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58384316/pjSalt.jpg

stanisledom
01-31-2015, 10:16 AM
You complaining guys are all bitches, every couple of days some fool gets more than a deserved kick or a short ban and comes here to cry about ffs, its your own damn fault, how many people have never been warned/kicked because they just play game how its supposed to play on these public servers. All of you wanting that she gets admin removed are stupid as ****, its your own fault by getting it, if you are unaware that you did wrong just wait couple of hours or days ( so hard not to play a few days or what) untill the ban expires and play in the future how its needed and you will never get banned again. Just butthurt kids showing lack of character.

Jst2blond
01-31-2015, 11:02 AM
As he told he is kinda new around, he has leaved the game some year ago and now decide to do a comeback into UT world . I really don't understand why you mixed up warcraft and UT . There is a big difference, UT is almost dead but still got a few people playing friendly together so we have to avoid all nuisance in servers/forums . You told us you were managed over 1.2k people, are you joking ? how can you say that and act like this against me ? I am pretty sure that if you really deal with1.2k players you have probably met same shit as you do here and then what was your point of view ? how were your reactions ?
ou are whining for a 150 matches ban (2 or 3 days ban), you just cameback to UT world and want show us how i have to be, how head admins have to recruit us (sorry SAM, it seems that you are unknow for him )
Do you really think that you are able to reboot UT 99, you alone with your little arms . Damn so i have to suicide myself, i have ban Our Divine Savior...Dammmnn if you were really that high level dude you claim to be, understand my ban, serve it and just STFU .
At least pollute your own thread, you have posted enough BS over there stop unearth old and cold case one .
>>>http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/appeal-ban-combogib-server-5670/

My very very last post about this, serve your ban, come back if you want, join us, sponsor all of your 1.2k warcraft dudes if you want....if not, beh...make your own life, i really don t care . But if i met you again, you have to know that i am not that unfair/uneven admin you describe here, if you are cool, i am cool, i am not here to get one's revenge . Be a dumb and you can see my Devil face, be cute and see my angel one ...

--- Updated ---

do you have any link about your god team and community with warcraft 3? yes, i am very curious and i thought naively that Google was my friend . i have searched for DIE+HARD+GAMING+WARCRAFT and .... https://www.google.fr/search?q=die+hard+gaming+warcraft+frozen&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=T_7MVKfoNMTxasXugcgK#q=die+hard+gaming+warcraft , nothing about you or your 1.2 spartians friends....sorry if i appear sarcastic again but you give me some bullets to hit you ;)

jay666
02-02-2015, 09:33 AM
woooo! this is getting serious! jst2blond, u doesnt ban enough tards but at least u ban some. keep it up.