PDA

View Full Version : Unicorn Meat

Unicorn Meat
04-19-2011, 11:23 PM
Name: Unicorn Meat

UT Name (Common name and Aliases as well): Glide, (over 1000 aliases on other servers)

Email/MSN: [email protected]

Location (What country you are from & are living in): USA

What do you think of |uK|: Good group of ladies and gents, and damn fun to play with. (just wish they wouldn't kill me so much :( )

What can you bring to this clan: Support to the masses and always willing to learn

How many years have you been playing UT: 10yrs off and on

Preferred gametype (Siege, LGI, NGI, Binslayer, BT): Siege, low g sniper, matrix, MH, Boom rifle

Have you been or are you in any other clans: OSC, RS, N6

What is your UT history: Mainly a low g sniper player but game across siege recently and been loving it.

Have you got or can use Teamspeak RC2: Yes

Have you got XFire or can you use XFire: No

Other Comments: Unicorn meat brings Magic, Dreams, Wishes, Giggles, Smiles, Rainbows, Hopes,
Hugs, Suprises, Sunshine, Love, Superglue, Kisses, Happiness, and Stars

SilverWing
04-19-2011, 11:43 PM
LOL... Nice app... gl on app

B|iss
04-19-2011, 11:55 PM
his aliases are over one thowwwsanndd
GL :D

Koala
04-20-2011, 05:24 AM
good luck

|uK|MiniWick
04-20-2011, 06:57 AM
lol..Good luck with that !

|uK|Anthrax
04-20-2011, 11:43 AM
gl in ur app

|uK|B|aZe//.
04-20-2011, 01:04 PM
so who are you? im still to find out who you are sponge says he doesnt know you

<|Pius|>
04-20-2011, 01:21 PM
He's Glide and he plays Matrix

JD
04-20-2011, 03:34 PM
blaze he plays alot at night, when ur sleeping pretty much.....

|uK|Shiva
04-20-2011, 05:27 PM
He knows that. He wants to know WHO he is and WHERE he comes from. Not in RL. We are looking for some other aliases he might have used in the past etc and see if his ip/nicks pop up as suspicious and or ex-botter cheater etc.

Nothing against you Glide, just a standard process we at uK like to use to make sure we know who we are recruiting. We prefer to keep our clan clean and we have done a good job so far. Every now and then, a botter will slip through but noone can be perfect, and we kick them out right away. No second chances here. This doesnt mean we dont recruit ex-botters. We have a lot of those. Just want to make sure we dont recruit ex-botters who cant quit the habbit.

So if you have something, we would like to know before we find out from our sources.

B|iss
04-20-2011, 06:31 PM
Good post^^ ;)

SAM
04-20-2011, 06:41 PM
He knows that. He wants to know WHO he is and WHERE he comes from. Not in RL. We are looking for some other aliases he might have used in the past etc and see if his ip/nicks pop up as suspicious and or ex-botter cheater etc.

Nothing against you Glide, just a standard process we at uK like to use to make sure we know who we are recruiting. We prefer to keep our clan clean and we have done a good job so far. Every now and then, a botter will slip through but noone can be perfect, and we kick them out right away. No second chances here. This doesnt mean we dont recruit ex-botters. We have a lot of those. Just want to make sure we dont recruit ex-botters who cant quit the habbit.

So if you have something, we would like to know before we find out from our sources.

+10

Unicorn Meat
04-20-2011, 07:05 PM
None taken. Not really known in any community except for low g sniper and even there it's sparce since i'm a aliasing fool :D.

|uK|Chronox
04-20-2011, 07:09 PM
I dont remember you.. I have only seen u once...Today :P

Anyway, good luck ?

SAM
04-20-2011, 07:16 PM
He seems to like Bloodedge's quite a bit :)

Koala
04-20-2011, 07:19 PM
He uses TS a bit and seems like a decent dude...

|uK|B|aZe//.
04-20-2011, 07:19 PM
ye he pmed me with a few aliases hes known as he also seems to know mistybabe so ima ask her whats up

Moko
04-22-2011, 12:17 PM
"Other Comments: Unicorn meat brings Magic, Dreams, Wishes, Giggles, Smiles, Rainbows, Hopes,
Hugs, Suprises, Sunshine, Love, Superglue, Kisses, Happiness, and Stars "

LOL!
He gave me about 1,000,000 RU through out a game, and he was top player killer with like 273 people killed.

|uK|Grimreaper
04-28-2011, 05:28 AM
wait you was in |RS| clan ?

Unicorn Meat
04-30-2011, 07:22 AM
yes

|uK|Anthrax
04-30-2011, 06:41 PM
He seems to like Bloodedge's quite a bit :)

i never saw him in bloodge, and I play there every day.
unless he uses another nick there

Unicorn Meat
05-08-2011, 03:22 AM
UT Name (Common name and Aliases as well): Glide, (over 1000 aliases on other servers)
I never play with a set alias for to long. Think unicorn_meat and glide is the longest i've stuck with one and i only use those on the UK server. Been playing on bloodedges server since the beginning off and on and honestly i've never seen you in there myself. Only know one Anthrax and that BoC Anthrax unless your him. So to answer your question you will never know it's me unless your a admin on that server:D

SAM
05-17-2011, 11:50 PM
Hmm

I have plenty of player data from you on 44oz and well as bloodedges :P

Your app is under review. Join us in TS, IRC etc.