comboinsta pugs [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : comboinsta pugs

jay666
09-30-2014, 01:30 PM
Im too poor to rent a server. u should set a server to make comboinstagib pugs, ill start a irc channel for it. 5vs5 combogib with grappling 15min/map with 7cap max. we need that!! It need small and fast maps like woot, fragwhores, agbmadein5min, thorns, thornsv2, picture perfect, abreez, liandridocks that kind of maps.

Shiro
09-30-2014, 03:40 PM
defense just combo'ing the flag , such a fun mod. i would rather play nw , just saying

d3R
09-30-2014, 03:52 PM
Im too poor to rent a server. u should set a server to make comboinstagib pugs, ill start a irc channel for it. 5vs5 combogib with grappling 15min/map with 7cap max. we need that!! It need small and fast maps like woot, fragwhores, agbmadein5min, thorns, thornsv2, picture perfect, abreez, liandridocks that kind of maps.

Maybe PACO feels something to try this out? I'm not a big fan of combogib because usually shitty maps are played but on some maps (fe thornsv2 or liandridocks or even duku) its fun attacking with the grappling hook (or trying to return the flag).

jay666
09-30-2014, 08:26 PM
defense just combo'ing the flag , such a fun mod. i would rather play nw , just saying

just kill the defence!

and there is regs pugs already, do u play? <@LBot> [» CTF «][» [8/10] «][» 1) jay666 2) Caspah 3) cafe 4) sorn 5) bluntz[nocapt] 6) seer 7) anubis 8) snky «]

if it were only me, id made a turbo pug channel, like 45min max. 5min rule to enter the server, 7cap, 15min map, small maps.