uk fleence from the bottom of my heart FUCK YOU STUPID KID [Archive] - UnrealTournament Siege, Bunnytrack, Combogib, Instagib, UT99, UT4 clan & Server Discussion

PDA

View Full Version : uk fleence from the bottom of my heart FUCK YOU STUPID KID

ramlinux
10-15-2014, 09:30 AM
once again:
Stupid admin dont like be in his team and kick me no reason given and block the access to server. wtf going on , why some admins got power , if you gonna ban me admin, give the reason of the violation if you dont i request remove this power of uk fleence or whatever stupid kid who is admin in this moment.

|uK|fleecey
10-15-2014, 10:27 AM
Hey RamLinux!
Thanks for your kind words, always helps a case!

We were playing face! You joined BLUE team and I was RED team.. we played for awhile until you started to say something in spanish to Camilo, I assume cursing. I will translate it later if possible.
BLUE team was winning and we were losing, but it doesn't change the fact that you went to spec, then later came back to our team and played like nothing happend. I banned you because you were blue, then go spec then come back in red.

You have played so many times before and knowing that team switching isn't allowed. After I banned you, you came back and played, even though you were banned in nexgen. (Not sure how) but however, that's why I logged in to admin and kicked you so you couldn't come back.

You kept spamming:

"tenía que ser el puto de camilo
no lo necesitas marica, pero veo te gustaria la puteria
Camilo puto"

I don't know if you been banned before, but if not, I will lower your ban.

Shiro
10-15-2014, 10:29 AM
fleence is such a bad admin , dam you fleence QQQQ

Moskva
10-15-2014, 10:44 AM
Best. Thread. Title. Ever.

Chamberly
10-15-2014, 11:08 AM
Oooo bad kid gone bad. Take the ban, gl hf bye!

Jst2blond
10-15-2014, 11:21 AM
Your turn ;) welcome into babies admin playground :)

tenía que ser el puto de camilo
Camilo puto

has to be fucking Camillo
do not need a fag, but I see you like whoring
Camilo fucker

Something like that ....

ramlinux
10-15-2014, 11:55 AM
you are lier and a big faggot, need more pants and tell true, the mesages for camilo its not your consern, let him defend him self, i tell him, you are a pro to make tele on roof on begining of game. well , the people in red left the game, because we are losing with tele in the begining, i remind you teamswitching its disable (lie 1 i cant never switch of team), theres no way to change team unless the team was unbalanced, (thats what happend) im still talking to camilo to play a balanced game and you mute me because im telling to camilo play the game without rush, i change my nickname to send message to camilo because you mute me, never go spec. your lier and faggot. i repeat this stupid dont have arguments to kick me and block the game. its a stupid kid with powers of admin. i request present your evidences. if you dont i request loose your admin privilegies.

--- Updated ---

Your turn ;) welcome into babies admin playground :)

tenía que ser el puto de camilo
Camilo puto

has to be fucking Camillo
do not need a fag, but I see you like whoring
Camilo fucker

Something like that ....

whoring i change it like " do things of gays "
i tell him you dont have the need , your pro

--- Updated ---

Best. Thread. Title. Ever.

Thanks, from the bottom of my heart :) lol

|uK|fleecey
10-15-2014, 12:20 PM
you are lier and a big faggot, need more pants and tell true, the mesages for camilo its not your consern, let him defend him self, i tell him, you are a pro to make tele on roof on begining of game. well , the people in red left the game, because we are losing with tele in the begining, i remind you teamswitching its disable (lie 1 i cant never switch of team), theres no way to change team unless the team was unbalanced, (thats what happend) im still talking to camilo to play a balanced game and you mute me because im telling to camilo play the game without rush, i change my nickname to send message to camilo because you mute me, never go spec. your lier and faggot. i repeat this stupid dont have arguments to kick me and block the game. its a stupid kid with powers of admin. i request present your evidences. if you dont i request loose your admin privilegies.

--- Updated ---

whoring i change it like " do things of gays "
i tell him you dont have the need , your pro

--- Updated ---

Thanks, from the bottom of my heart :) lol

Thanks again for your kind words, help you get unbanned faster and as well as get your ban lower.

Picture 1.
You joined blue.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/71312967/ramblue.PNG

Picture 2.
Showing that you were playing in blue a bit.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/71312967/Ramblue2.PNG

Picture 3.
You went to spec, if that's needed I can provide that as well, or danger and Camilo can say you did.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/71312967/ram1.PNG

After I banned you came back to play for red a bit.

Second, I don't know why core is 0-0 when I take ss in demo..

It was a good game, we won with 1-0, real almost had us -.-

~~D4RR3N~~
10-15-2014, 03:53 PM
All these threads remind me of the crazy german kid... one little touch and AUSCHAFT PÜTO!!! YOU FUCKERN FAGÖTZE AßHOLE!!!!
just sayin

EL_BANANERO/MUGIWARA
10-15-2014, 06:53 PM
interesante historia cuentenme mas xd:fapfapfap:

|uK|B|aZe//.
10-16-2014, 10:05 AM
what i dont understand is how you 3 ended up on the same team????

|uK|fleecey
10-16-2014, 10:25 AM
what i dont understand is how you 3 ended up on the same team????

If you were there from start you would have understand, both teams did good anyway with all of us in same team. In the end our core was at 1.. If real would have 10 more second we would have lose.

If you want further explantions i can pm you.

ramlinux
10-17-2014, 09:21 AM
you cant explain because your lier, never probe i go to spec, if you cant probe it remove it. and if you have 1 gr. of valor leave the admin, you really suck, (PD i dont care if dont remove it, the shame is for you dont have the avility to recognize your errors). Finish class.

In futher explanations you can post here, i dont hide my opinions to the clan.

~~D4RR3N~~
10-17-2014, 11:25 PM
Sigue insultando a los admins, que seguro te desbanean, eh!

EL_BANANERO/MUGIWARA
10-18-2014, 12:07 AM
Y ELLA ES MUJER XD HABLALE CON CARIÑO:umadtroll: LA PUSE POR QUE SE VE CHIDA XD

SogeKing
10-18-2014, 03:12 PM
unban this guy, he seems like a pretty reasonable fellow.

ramlinux
10-19-2014, 04:25 PM
oh!, She gots vagina, that changes everything, im apologize all my coments, now i understand the actitude of rest admins, i close this post, shes a woman.

~~D4RR3N~~
10-19-2014, 04:28 PM
jaja he didnt know

ramlinux
10-24-2014, 11:37 AM
want respect earn it, this is a probe you cant handle the administration, dont threat me you gonna ban me, probe me again you cant be admin. i dont suck dicks im hetero, maybe the woman can do that usually and enjoyit .

Regards

|uK|fleecey
10-24-2014, 12:05 PM
want respect earn it, this is a probe you cant handle the administration, dont threat me you gonna ban me, probe me again you cant be admin. i dont suck dicks im hetero, maybe the woman can do that usually and enjoyit .

Regards

It's a keybind I use in game, but I'm glad you thought I meant it for you jaja.

I told you in game that you can ONLY supspam once when you enter the base, you kept going on and on and that's why I warned you (we didn't have anything around the supplier, it was only the sup) if you don't need a ban for that too. You can play as much as you want, but just follow the rules and you will be fine.

ramlinux
10-24-2014, 01:22 PM
It's a keybind I use in game, but I'm glad you thought I meant it for you jaja.

I told you in game that you can ONLY supspam once when you enter the base, you kept going on and on and that's why I warned you (we didn't have anything around the supplier, it was only the sup) if you don't need a ban for that too. You can play as much as you want, but just follow the rules and you will be fine.

oh, its the keybind not you?, i can insult you then with keybind right?, not me, the keybind.

audiosonic
10-24-2014, 01:53 PM
oh, its the keybind not you?, i can insult you then with keybind right?, not me, the keybind.

/thread

Stormy
10-24-2014, 01:58 PM

Whats wrong with you?!

I mean on your language:

Whats your fuckin stupid problem?

~~D4RR3N~~
10-24-2014, 02:24 PM
That's Google Translator magic, Stormy

|uK|B|aZe//.
10-24-2014, 02:34 PM
rofl

what made me laugh was apparently earlier today I was camping in bathrooms when I was actually killing you close quarters with the sniper rifle and somehow IM CAMPING! less tears and more logic please unless of course you cant even see me on your screen cause you're blind which would actually explain why your aim is so fucking terrible

Banny
10-24-2014, 03:43 PM
today i met fleence. awesome player

|uK|B|aZe//.
10-26-2014, 05:52 PM
fleence is so good.

Provocation
10-27-2014, 02:40 AM
I just wanted to say once that all admins do a good job. And I'd me wishes that they are often on the servers.
and everyone would adhere to the rules, had no problems with the admins. :D