PDA

View Full Version : BT Map list

1_8_7
10-17-2014, 04:20 PM
Hi guys, just wondering if there is a page with the BT server map list with download? I've looked around here but don't see it if it exists.

Also, is it possible to color code the new maps added for voting? I see that new maps are being added but I don't know which ones they are. Maps that have been played recently show up as red and are on some kind of timeout I presume before they are playable again...can the same type of process be used for new maps being added? Like everything that has been added in the last two weeks shows up as green or something. Just a thought.

Keep up the good work!

Chamberly
10-17-2014, 06:44 PM
Yes, the map request is here: http://www.unrealkillers.com/f21/bt-map-requests-4404/

I don't think MVla13 have that customization. But, I can see if Higor is interested to do it for his CMV (CacusMapVote, for those who don't know)? :P
If not, it's ok, I can customize the CMV for new maplist by rules.

1_8_7
10-18-2014, 05:38 PM
Thanks for checking on the map vote!

I was wondering if you had a web page where the map rotation on the server was listed, not to request a map be added. :) If such a thing exists...wasn't sure.

Thanks!

|uK|B|aZe//.
10-20-2014, 03:30 PM
might be able to put a mappack together but we have so many maps being added every other day, maybe I can add a directory download with all maps shown

1_8_7
10-20-2014, 03:40 PM
might be able to put a mappack together but we have so many maps being added every other day, maybe I can add a directory download with all maps shown

Adding a directory would be perfect! That way we could download individual maps.